Windows 10: Intel HD graphics 3000 stops display after installing drivers

Discus and support Intel HD graphics 3000 stops display after installing drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I install the latest drivers of intel hd graphics 3000 my windows boot into blank screen, however when I connect the same laptop with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AtulyaAnsh, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Intel HD graphics 3000 stops display after installing drivers

Whenever I install the latest drivers of intel hd graphics 3000 my windows boot into blank screen, however when I connect the same laptop with the blank screen to my tv I can see the display in my TV bit not in my laptop.

I tried everything, I modified the power options to maximum performance for the graphics drivers and tried every answers I found on internet but none of them helped. It can boot into safe mode but not in normal mode if the drivers are installed.

Sometimes it everything works fine on it's own but again after few hours the problem returns.

I will be thankful to anyone who helps.

If anybody knows what to do please help.

:)

AtulyaAnsh, Aug 1, 2020

2. Intel HD 3000 Graphic card for Windows 10

Hello Mohammad,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

Intel 3000 doesn't have driver for Windows 10. So I suggest you to download the Windows 8.1 driver from the Intel Website and then try to install the driver in compatibility mode.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-2nd-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Download the driver from the above link and install it in compatibility mode.
    Now, to install in Compatibility Mode, follow these steps:

a. Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the driver installation program.

b. Right-click the file, and then click Properties.

c. In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.

d. Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 8 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click OK.

e. Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Coy916 Win User
    Intel HD Graphics Driver Error

After updating to Win 10 Anniversary, my Display drivers are not working/have a conflict. The drivers are AMD Radeon HD 7400M series and Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000. I have a Samsung NP700Z5B-S01UB.

Coy916, Aug 1, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Intel HD graphics 3000 stops display after installing drivers

update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

Hi Bryan

Sorry the Intel HD 3000 graphics is not supported on Windows 10, please see this thread on the Intel website:

https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P000049...

You can try this Driver, which may or may not work for you:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25176...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Intel HD graphics 3000 stops display after installing drivers

1. Intel HD graphics 3000 stops display after installing drivers - Similar Threads - Intel graphics 3000

2. intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb: hi, I have a laptopWIYH INTEL HD GRAPHICS 3000 DRIVER i have my Vram 0 mb I want to increase it ,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics-3000-vram-0mb/4c7b085c-40a2-4cea-9637-b1ac4bd38b3a
  3. intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb: hi, I have a laptopWIYH INTEL HD GRAPHICS 3000 DRIVER i have my Vram 0 mb I want to increase it ,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics-3000-vram-0mb/4c7b085c-40a2-4cea-9637-b1ac4bd38b3a
  4. intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Display adapters - Intel HD graphics driver

Display adapters - Intel HD graphics driver: I have deleted and removed the display adapter for a Dell XPS 13 9380 . I have downloaded the Intel HD graphics driver from Dell Website but now i cannot see this in the list on my device manager. i dont know know what to do now. thanks....
  6. Intel HD 3000

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel HD 3000: Hello guys,I have a second gen i3 laptop running windows 7,I am planning to upgrade to windows 10,but will it work since there is no drivers of HD 3000 in Intel's official site,I don't game but I watch 1080p movies via the HDMI port hooked to my TV,will it pose a problem......
  7. update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

update intel hd graphic 3000 driver: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) {Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your...
  8. Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error

Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error: how do I uninstall the update caused Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error? can someone tell me the update number that caused the error so I can uninstall it please. KB??????? yes, I know it is an intel issue. just need the number to change it back, then how do I prevent it...
  9. Intel Graphics HD 3000 stopped because reported problems (code43)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Graphics HD 3000 stopped because reported problems (code43): I have an ASUS laptop and external ASUS monitor, originally W7. Upgraded to W10. Intel Graphics HD 3000 showing this message “Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)” I have uninstalled driver and tried to reinstall from Intel site for W10...
  10. intel hd graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd radeon 7400m vs intel hd graphics 3000 white screen on Dell core i3 2eme generation