Windows 10: Intel HD Graphics 530 video card.

Discus and support Intel HD Graphics 530 video card. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated my video driver because The new Adobe premiere said I had to to operate properly. I updated the driver, and then Adobe Premiere run fine. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndySchulze, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Intel HD Graphics 530 video card.

I updated my video driver because The new Adobe premiere said I had to to operate properly. I updated the driver, and then Adobe Premiere run fine. I went to open Premiere again I got the message again to update my driver. I checked the properties and the driver automatically rolled back to an earlier version. So now every time I run premiere I have to update the driver again. Why does the driver work for a short time and then it shows that the old driver is back again?

:)

AndySchulze, Apr 3, 2020
  2. DeltonR Win User

Intel HD 530 graphics

Hi guys! I need help. A Dell product technician informed me that the Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 graphics would better than my on board Intel HD 530. So, I uninstalled the Intel to make room for the Radeon. Guess what? Radeon is like I'm trying to run AOL dial-up
    as my graphics card. How do I go about returning the HD 530 to my computer? Thanks!

DeltonR, Apr 3, 2020
  3. schmety Win User
    Intel i7 Intel® HD Graphics 530 or pci-e card ?

Hi there !

I will soon build new computer configuration and i'm using Windows 10 Pro 64bit version.
    At the moment i have Asus R5 230 pci-e 1gb DDR3 graphic card.
    So, my question here is,
    is it for example Intel i7 HD Graphics 530 enough for using just application (audio processing) or should i keep my Asus R5 230 pci-e graphic card.
    What is more recommended, for just using applications ?

Thanks for your suggestions and thoughts Intel HD Graphics 530 video card. :)

Best,
    Matej

schmety, Apr 3, 2020
  4. simrick Win User

Intel HD Graphics 530 video card.

Intel i7 Intel® HD Graphics 530 or pci-e card ?

Hi.
    I think the i7 integrated graphics are pretty good, and should be fine, as long as you're not gaming or doing any video work. Of course, you could keep the graphics card for backup, if you like.

Good luck with the new build! Intel HD Graphics 530 video card. :)

simrick, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Intel HD Graphics 530 video card.

1. Intel HD Graphics 530 video card. - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics 530

2. Outdated Intel HD graphics card!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Outdated Intel HD graphics card!: Hello! I have a serious problem with my intel graphics card, its 37 months out of date, I updated it via windows update but its still from 2017 and not recent. My computer is an intel Celeron N3060, if you guys can send me a updated graphics driver that would be extremely...
  3. Intel HD graphics 530 Driver

Intel HD graphics 530 Driver: I updated the driver for Intel HD graphics 530 Driver to a 2018 version from a 2017 version. I needed to do this for Adobe Premiere to work properly. After I install it everything is fine for maybe a day, then the next day I try to run Premiere again and it tells me to update...
  4. Intel HD Graphics 530: blank screen sound only.

Intel HD Graphics 530: blank screen sound only.: Hi - I hope someone can assist with this ... I can select and use everything but "show only on 2" - when I do try "show only on 2" I get sound - no picture [ATTACH] I have reinstalled the original intel drivers, which resolved me not having any picture whatsoever and...
  5. Is Intel HD graphic 530 a low end card?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is Intel HD graphic 530 a low end card?: My computer has build in intel HD graphic 530 and my game stutters when I goto town where there are alot of players. The game I play is called Ragnarok online. I been playing for over 15 years now. The game ran very smoothly on my Pentium 4 1.5GHz with 512MB of ram 15 years...
  6. Troubleshooting my intel HD graphics 530

Troubleshooting my intel HD graphics 530: Everything was working just fine until i installed the new corsair keyboard update software and then my monitor that is hooked up to the intel card stopped working after reboot. I have since then removed the corsair software and have also reinstalled the Geforce GPU drivers...
  7. Intel graphic card driver 530

Intel graphic card driver 530: Hi all , just found that my laptop doesn't wake up after I installed the inte display driver 530 , any ideas ? Thx 47430
  8. Intel hd graphic 530 wake up problems

Intel hd graphic 530 wake up problems: After installed Intel hd graphic 530 , laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode , already did reinstalled the driver but no luck , plz help 47822
  9. Intel had graphic card 530

Intel had graphic card 530: Intel had graphic card 530 After installed laptop doesn't wake up on sleep mode , already did reinstalled the driver but no luck , plz help thx 47821
  10. Intel i7 Intel® HD Graphics 530 or pci-e card ?

Intel i7 Intel® HD Graphics 530 or pci-e card ?: Hi there ! I will soon build new computer configuration and i'm using Windows 10 Pro 64bit version. At the moment i have Asus R5 230 pci-e 1gb DDR3 graphic card. So, my question here is, is it for example Intel i7 HD Graphics 530 enough for using just application...