Windows 10: intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m problem details in the post

Discus and support intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m problem details in the post in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m problem when i click right click on disktop only amd Graphics propertis that show up but no intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by fathallah, Mar 11, 2017.

1. fathallah Win User

intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m problem details in the post

I have intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m problem when i click right click on disktop only amd Graphics propertis that show up but no intel Graphic propertis / when i reinstall intel graphic driver amd Graphic propertis gone and only intel that show up *Huh

Dell laptob
    Windows:8.1 Enterprise N 64bit
    processor: intel (R) Core (TM) i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz up to 2.30GHz
    Bios Ver : A09
    Ram: 4GB
    video :intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m

:)

fathallah, Mar 11, 2017

2. Graphics driver AMD radeon (TM) HD 8670M problem

I have upgraded my hp pavallion laptop series with inbuild graphic card Radeon (TM) HD 8670M.

I updated to latest version still i am not able to control it.

Then i downloaded the driver from their main website still when i check system it says AMD setting stop working.

I have a problem of windows shutdown may be because of this because when i disable intel hd graphics i am able to shutdown only but not sleep and hibernate. After disabling the intel HD graphic the Amd driver says their is no Amd hardware instal on this
    system and exit.

Please help me as I am not able to shutdown my laptop, and thus i have to forced shutdown which may result in failure in future.

vinayakkarne, Mar 11, 2017
  3. DanielF96 Win User
    no DirectX 12 on my windows 10 intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m problem details in the post :(

Your AMD Radeon HD 7600M is using Terascale 2 architecture DX12 requires
    GCN architecture, so that's stuck on DX11 and your Intel HD Graphics 3000 is also not supported by DX12 sorry.

DanielF96, Mar 11, 2017
  4. intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m problem details in the post

When your laptop is plugged in, the dedicated GPU will be active.

When on battery high performance mode, the same is when it's plugged in

When on power saving mode, Intel HD is used

When on balanced, both will be used depending on how heavy an application is (example when browsing Intel HD will be used then when gaming, HD 8670M will be used)

RoasterMen, Mar 13, 2017
Thema:

intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m problem details in the post

1. intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m problem details in the post - Similar Threads - intel Graphics AMD

2. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  3. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  4. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Intel HD Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics: I changed my Intel HD graphics settings to 75hz but my moniter support only 60hz and then it screen goes black and got D-sub out of range. Now when i start computer it was out of range only...
  6. Intel HD Graphics driver problem

Intel HD Graphics driver problem: My laptop isn't connected to any display, but it still getting connecting and disconnectingto unknown VGA monitor which i have seen from PC settings with display flickering and usb sound, this problem goes away when i disable intel hd graphics driver from device manager, and...
  7. AMD Radeon HD 6620G updat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AMD Radeon HD 6620G updat: How do I update AMD Radeon HD 6620G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-hd-6620g-updat/5121767e-b05b-4dc5-8a68-8f8ce430b31d
  8. Intel HD Graphics

Intel HD Graphics: Uninstalled intel HD Graphics it is still there in my lap top. How to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics/7bc27d4c-3622-4385-ba5d-94921a741744
  9. intel hd graphics

intel hd graphics: Hi my intel hd graphics settings wont open I am clicking it but it doesnt open I tried to uninstall my driver and reinstall it but no result and I tried to uninstall intel graphics control panel and reinstalling it but no result again Please fix it my email is ***...
  10. AMD Radeon HD 3450

AMD Radeon HD 3450: So I recently purchased a refurbished PC, which is: Dell Optiplex 980 x64 based. It has the following basic specs: CPU: i5 650, 3.20GHz (Dual-Core) RAM: 8GB Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 3450 When I tried to run a few games like...