Windows 10: Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install

Discus and support Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I'm trying to install drivers for HD 5500. I wouldn't make the mistake of trying to install 32-bit drivers on a 64-bit system; I even double-check when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by CaptainMurica, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install

Make sure everything else is up-to-date (BIOS, Windows Update, etc)

Download the .zip install pkg for your 5500 HD card from here: Intel Download Center

Follow the Microsoft Windows "Have Disk" Installation or the Microsoft Windows Manual Installation instructions in Readme64.txt

Slartybart, Jun 27, 2015

2. A Windows 10 update fixed compatibility, as was the case with ameridas

CaptainMurica, Jun 29, 2015
  3. Pralay Win User
    Pralay, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install

Did you try Intel Driver Update Utilities Installer? Plus do you have on board (right click on desktop: Graphics Properties) Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel? If it's the case and it should, there is nothing to worry about.

Intel Download Center

MikeMecanic, Jul 31, 2015
  5. Masa Win User
    Try "Intel Driver Update Utility".
    (Intel® Driver Update Utility ) (2015/9/16)

My same problem solved.

6. JulioNobre, Feb 11, 2016
  7. Masa Win User
    In my case, latest version driver doesn't work correctly on my laptop.
    So I tried old version driver.
    (Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 (ver. 10.18.10.4252 , 2015.7.10 )
    My problems were solved.

I hope this will help you.
    ( I'm sorry for my poor English.)

Thema:

Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install

1. Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics driver

2. Intel HD Graphics 5000 driver install error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics 5000 driver install error: Does anyone know what this means? What are the further steps to take. Zoom and sometime YouTube videos hang the video Thanks in advance for your assistance Device Manager Graphics section General tab says "This device is working properly" But the Events Tab Information...
  3. Intel HD graphics driver 5500?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel HD graphics driver 5500?: Got updated with windows 10 The Intel graphics driver has a new command center which was downloaded from ms store now I'm completely unable to fix the saturation and hue of my laptop It's asus x454l core i3 5th gen Please help me how do I set the color of my laptop It's way...
  4. Intel HD Graphics driver problem

Intel HD Graphics driver problem: My laptop isn't connected to any display, but it still getting connecting and disconnectingto unknown VGA monitor which i have seen from PC settings with display flickering and usb sound, this problem goes away when i disable intel hd graphics driver from device manager, and...
  5. can't install driver Intel HD graphic

can't install driver Intel HD graphic: i uses 1 laptop panasonic Cf-LX5. the driver is not working and now it's used "Microsoft basic display adapter". i can't not install driver Intell HD graphic 520 for it : [ATTACH]...
  6. Intel HD Graphic driver not updating

Intel HD Graphic driver not updating: I've download intel hd graphic driver set up.exe from my manufactures website for the supporteed windows version, still when I run it shuts off automatically and a cmd windows open up like this and set up closes. My system info HP Notebook 15-bs542tu OS-windows 10 pro 64...
  7. Intel hd graphic driver

Intel hd graphic driver: my laptop is running a corei5 m460 cpu it came preinstalled with windows 7 so i upgraded to windows 10 but i faced a problem i tried looking for the graphic driver using the internet search function in device manger but it just says the best driver is allready installed (...
  8. About Intel HD graphic driver

About Intel HD graphic driver: My Intel HD graphic is fried (i think). Only 50/50 chances are there to succeed if tried to fix. I was wondering if i could play steam games ( CSGO ) just with NVIDIA driver version 418.81 My laptop is Acer V3-574G-79K4 Intel Core i7-5500U Geforce 940M 2gb vram 8gb...
  9. Intel HD Graphics 4600 driver not installing correctly.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics 4600 driver not installing correctly.: The newest release of this driver is version 15.40.10.64.4300. After installing, my computer restarts and everything is fine. My problem occurs after a couple of days (I think it is caused when I switch power plans or unplug laptop) the power saving technology in the Intel...
  10. intel hd graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...