Windows 10: Intel Hi Definition driver missing!

Discus and support Intel Hi Definition driver missing! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Device details.Dell Inspiron15 SeriesProcessor IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 4.00 GB 3.81 GB usableSystem type 64-bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vijayrchandran, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Intel Hi Definition driver missing!

Device details.Dell Inspiron15 SeriesProcessor IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 4.00 GB 3.81 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorEdition Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion 21H2Installed on ‎05-‎10-‎2021OS build 22000.778Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.778.0Off late Intel Hi Definition audio driver is showing as missing. When I try to update the driver I just get a Windows couldn't find a driver message.There is no driver by that name listed on Dell support page & when I downloaded a so called driver pa

:)

vijayrchandran, Jul 1, 2022

2. Hp Envy Driver missing

Hi Mohsin,

• Are you referring the missing driver as the High Definition Audio device
      with a yellow mark in the screenshot?

This issue could have happened due to corrupted driver files. Let's try reinstalling the driver and check if the driver can be recovered. Follow the below steps to re-install the driver.

• As you are already on the device manager, right-click on High Definition Audio device, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter and check if the issue is resolved. Follow the below steps to run the Hardware troubleshooter;

• Type troubleshooting in the search tool.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and
      Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware
      and Device Troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jul 1, 2022
  3. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Jul 1, 2022
  4. Waldo77 Win User

Intel Hi Definition driver missing!

Intel High Definition Audio Driver

I had this exact same problem after downloading the first cumulative update and some drivers a few days after installing version 1809. The old driver should still be kept on your system; you shouldn't need to download anything. What makes this problem especially
    confusing is that, (at least in my case) it needs a "Realtek High-Definition Audio" driver, because the actual hardware was made by Realtek Semiconductors, and is merely based on an Intel standard. The procedures I used are:

1. Go to Devices and Printers in the Control Panel
    2. right click on your computer's name and click properties
    3. click the hardware tab, the malfunctioning device should be at the top of the list (indicated by something like a yellow triangle in the bottom right corner of its icon)
    4. click properties for the malfunctioning device
    5. in the individual device property window click change settings
    6. go to the driver tab and click update driver
    7. Click the second option browse my computer, then click let me pick
    8. under manufacturer select Realtek, then select Realtek High-Definition Audio and continue with driver installation
    This should reinstall the original Realtek High-Definition Audio
    driver.

Waldo77, Jul 1, 2022
Thema:

Intel Hi Definition driver missing!

1. Intel Hi Definition driver missing! - Similar Threads - Intel Definition driver

2. Intel Hi Definition driver missing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Hi Definition driver missing!: Device details.Dell Inspiron15 SeriesProcessor IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 4.00 GB 3.81 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorEdition Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion 21H2Installed on ‎05-‎10-‎2021OS build...
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is missing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is missing.: Last night, everything was fine and working but this morning when I turned on my computer, I had no audio devices. I ran microsoft's troubleshooter and it managed to enable my monitor's audio but my Realtek High Definition Audio is now missing which is what I use to plug my...
  4. High Definition Audio Device drivers missing

High Definition Audio Device drivers missing: Hello, I need help regarding of my laptop the High Definition Audio Device driver is missing. I don't know what is the reason. Please help where i could download them?...
  5. Intel Graphics Driver Missing

Intel Graphics Driver Missing: No Intel Graphics driver in display adapters in device manager. There is only NVIDIA driver. When I try to download and install the Intel driver from the internet, it gives the error 'this computer does not meet the requirements to install the software'. I've also looked with...
  6. Missing Intel chipset driver

Missing Intel chipset driver: Hi, my computer has been really slow recently and I am confident it is because it is missing the Intel Chipset driver. In Device Manager, the only driver in Storage Controllers is the Microsoft Storage Spaces Controller. Having run a benchmark test on my SSD, its write speed...
  7. High Definition Audio Device drivers missing

High Definition Audio Device drivers missing: Hello, I need the High Definition Audio Device driver. it is actually missing on my computer. Do you know where I could download them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-definition-audio-device-drivers-missing/f2fd578b-62fb-4168-9f9d-69dc3a2312d9
  8. High Definition Audio Device drivers missing

High Definition Audio Device drivers missing: Hello, I need the High Definition Audio Device driver . it is actually missing in my computer. Do you know where i Could download them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-definition-audio-device-drivers-missing/9caf8676-741a-4235-b4bf-3ed8a8b12ee5
  9. Missing Intel High Definition DSP

Missing Intel High Definition DSP: Recently, I opened my laptop, and was getting some type of error saying, "No Audio Output Device is Installed." After about two hours, I finally got an audio device working by downloading it off of a website. I restarted my laptop, and the audio wasn't working. There's sound...
  10. Intel High Definition Audio Driver

Intel High Definition Audio Driver: When I press the volume keys on my keyboard there is no display indicating this, and there is no sound through the laptop or the headphones. When I clicked on the volume icon a window opened and automatically scanned for hardware changes, detecting that there had been none....