Windows 10: Intel High Definition Audio Driver or "No Audio Output Device Detected" issue

Discus and support Intel High Definition Audio Driver or "No Audio Output Device Detected" issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For some reason my audio decided to stop working and I cant hear anything now, I also get the "No Audio Output Device Detected" on my hidden icons. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarioLagunas1, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Intel High Definition Audio Driver or "No Audio Output Device Detected" issue

For some reason my audio decided to stop working and I cant hear anything now, I also get the "No Audio Output Device Detected" on my hidden icons. And So I read on the Forums to manually reinstall the driver and I did. But nothing seemed to change and I also restarted my computer and checked if there was a issue. My computer says there is nothing wrong but obviously there is. Is there another solution to this problem?

:)

MarioLagunas1, Oct 11, 2018

2. Output audio to multiple devices in Windows 10

Hi,

My computers OS Build is 15063.447, and it's version is 1703. All of my audio drivers are fully updated, and all of my Audio inputs and outputs are DELL E2416H (Intel (R) Display Audio), Headphones (High Definition Audio Device), Headset Earphone (HyperX
    7.1 Audio), Headset Microphone (HyperX 7.1 Audio), Microphone (High Definition Audio Device),

Microphone (High Definition Audio Device) (not a mistake), and Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)

pickle_peet, Oct 11, 2018
  3. geoff_903 Win User
    No audio, 'No Audio Output Device Is Installed', have already updated BIOS and chipset and drivers, Windows 10

Please, any more suggestions? I'm thinking that there is a way to fix this.

And when I updated the driver for 'High Definition Audio Codecs', Device Manager switched it to 'Realtek High Definition Audio', even though that was already listed under 'Sound, Video, and Game Controllers' (so now 'Realtek High Definition Audio' is listed
    twice under r 'Sound, Video, and Game Controllers'.

Device Manager also allowed me to install 'Intel WiDi Audio Device', but it still makes no sound at all.

And under 'System Devices', my computer tells me that the driver for 'High Definition Audio Controller' is up to date, but it still has a yellow bang mark next to it (nothing I do seems to ever change that - any suggestsions?)

geoff_903, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Intel High Definition Audio Driver or "No Audio Output Device Detected" issue

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Not Working

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update the driver and check if the issue persist.

Follow the steps to Update the driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click on Update Driver.
    • Select the option “browse my computer for driver software”.
    • Select the option “let me pick up a list of device drivers on my computer”.
    • Select the High Definition Audio Device instead of IDT High Definition" And click next.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Intel High Definition Audio Driver or "No Audio Output Device Detected" issue

1. Intel High Definition Audio Driver or "No Audio Output Device Detected" issue - Similar Threads - Intel High Definition

2. High Definition Audio Device Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Definition Audio Device Issue: I've tried everything from factory resetting, going into the device manager and updating and rolling back the High Definition Audio Device over and over, installing all sorts of other audio drives. I've been trying all sorts of things for 2 days straight, I'm on the brink of...
  3. High Definition Audio Device Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High Definition Audio Device Issue: I've tried everything from factory resetting, going into the device manager and updating and rolling back the High Definition Audio Device over and over, installing all sorts of other audio drives. I've been trying all sorts of things for 2 days straight, I'm on the brink of...
  4. High Definition Audio Device Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Realtek audio and Intel High Definition audio driver problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio and Intel High Definition audio driver problem: [ATTACH] Hi, can anyone help please? Thanks so much. So recently I felt like my laptop audio became muffled, like not really but still sounds off and kind of echoey. Then I thought to update my driver and try to fix that. Windows online checking doesn't show any new...
  6. No audio by HDMI with Intel high definition audio

No audio by HDMI with Intel high definition audio: Hi, I have windows 10 x64. Lenovo Y50-70. I connect by HDMI display Dell U2715h -> to display there are connected speakers. When I connect other device by DisplayPort there is normally sound. But as mentioned, connection by HDMI don't play any sound. Chcecked cable -...
  7. Audio device detected as Digital audio S/pdif high definition audio device NO AUDIO

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio device detected as Digital audio S/pdif high definition audio device NO AUDIO: My audio device used to only be named High quality audio device but after moving to another part of my house I was presented with the new audio name Digital audio S/pdif high definition audio device and now I have no audio...
  8. intel high definition audio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    intel high definition audio: My laptop has no audio device installed, after I updated to the Windows 10 2004. Had no issues with the audio working before I installed the recommended update. I have tried everything that I know of to fix this issue. I have uninstalled, troubleshooted and reinstalled so...
  9. Intel High Definition Audio Driver Issues on Windows 10

Intel High Definition Audio Driver Issues on Windows 10: After updating Windows 10, my intel high definition audio driver stopped working. 1) I have tried re-installing the device through device manager and restarted my comp to no avail. 2) I have tried to manually reinstall Intel graphics card to no avail. 3) I have tried...
  10. Intel High Definition Audio Driver

Intel High Definition Audio Driver: When I press the volume keys on my keyboard there is no display indicating this, and there is no sound through the laptop or the headphones. When I clicked on the volume icon a window opened and automatically scanned for hardware changes, detecting that there had been none....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. high definationaudio device intel r display audio

2. intel display audio no output device

3. intel display audio no audio output

4. intel display audio no audio output device