Windows 10: Intel Integrated GPU interfere applications

Discus and support Intel Integrated GPU interfere applications in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have an Asus ROG strix scar II laptop with 2 monitors connected to it. The external monitors are connected to the dedicated GPU (Nvidia GeForce 1060... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by AsaBasa, Oct 30, 2020.

1. AsaBasa Win User

Intel Integrated GPU interfere applications

I have an Asus ROG strix scar II laptop with 2 monitors connected to it.
    The external monitors are connected to the dedicated GPU (Nvidia GeForce 1060 6GB) and the laptop display
    is connected to the integrated graphics of the CPU (Intel i7-8750H).

My problem is that some applications aren't functioning correctly (and sometimes crashes) when placed on the laptop display.

E.g. If I move my browser window (Brave) to the laptop display, I can't move the tabs anymore. Every time I pull out a tab I can't put it back.

Another example is with program called RStudio that doesn't open when in the laptop display.

What can cause this kind of issues

Windows 10 version 1909 (OS build 18363.1139) Home edition 64 bit

:)

AsaBasa, Oct 30, 2020

2. How can I force my dedicated GPU to handle all applications or disable my integrated GPU?

From pureinfotech:

Silas Reel, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Can't install windows because of GPU

Hi,

You mentioned earlier that the Intel HD integrated graphics works perfectly. In that case, we suggest to remove your GPU from your laptop and use the integrated graphics card, then, perform a clean install. Follow the steps on the link provided by one of
    our Wiki Authors Andre Da Costa on How to: Perform a clean install of Windows 10. Clean install will remove your GPU driver.

We look forward to your response.

Marvelos Reg, Oct 30, 2020
  4. pooltaxi1 Win User

Windows 10 Won't use NVIDIA GPU, Uses Integrated Graphics Instead! (LAPTOP)

I have a similar (same) problem with my ASUS laptop.

My Laptop: ASUS F550L laptop

SPECS:

Windows: Windows 10

Processor: Intel Core i7-4500MQ CPU @ 1.8GHz

RAM: 8 GB

System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor.

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M

Integrated GPU: ?

DirectX Version: ?

I have tried the steps listed above but they did not resolve the problem.

I have attempted to download an updated driver but my driver was reported as 'up to date'.

What do I do now?

pooltaxi1, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Intel Integrated GPU interfere applications - Similar Threads - Intel Integrated GPU

2. Integrated and Dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrated and Dedicated GPU: hi, my dedicated gpu is broken it cant play any games. like valorant it changes frames after I alt+tab. I have a 2nd monitor and i use it as my main monitor. so can i use the integrated gpu to play gamesit can run low setting am good with that but i dont want to disable the...
  3. Integrated and Dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Integrated and Dedicated GPU: hi, my dedicated gpu is broken it cant play any games. like valorant it changes frames after I alt+tab. I have a 2nd monitor and i use it as my main monitor. so can i use the integrated gpu to play gamesit can run low setting am good with that but i dont want to disable the...
  4. Integrated and Dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Display not connected to integrated gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display not connected to integrated gpu: So I installed driver for Intel HD 4600 and in device manager there is this device, but when I go to my settings, it says connected to microsoft basic adapter...
  6. Does memory integrity will interfere with applications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does memory integrity will interfere with applications: I am thinking to enable memory integrity , control folder access , I found that it isolates cores and windows services . In this case if any application wants to modify those for good will not allowed like third party antivirus . Is it true and I had now enabled it on my old...
  7. How can I monitor frequency of integrated GPU (Intel HD 620)?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How can I monitor frequency of integrated GPU (Intel HD 620)?: Various benchmark programs say that my GPU is performing very, very poorly for what it is (which is a fairly-weak-to-begin-with integrated Intel HD 620 graphics). So I'm wondering if it is kicking its frequency up when under load as it's supposed to, or is somehow throttled...
  8. GPU Interfere with Sound Card/Onboard Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPU Interfere with Sound Card/Onboard Audio: I'm having this issue with my NVIDIA GT 730 and Acer TC - 704 + LG Flatron W1642S Monitor + CREATIVE INSPIRE 3130 Stereo Speakers; audible noise when the GPU is under load. It seems to be coupled to the refresh rate, i.e. animations, mouse movement. the noise is around 30 to...
  9. laptop GPU errors interferes to load windows

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    laptop GPU errors interferes to load windows: Need help to load windows 10. Can load Ubuntu and acces windows files, but cant load windows itself. Maybe someone knows how to disable device without device manager, just using notepad... 132341
  10. Switching between discrete NVIDIA GPU and integrated Intel CPU/GPU (?)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Switching between discrete NVIDIA GPU and integrated Intel CPU/GPU (?): Virtual greetings. I recently upgraded my ancient Windows 7 computer to a new and very potent desktop Windows 10 PC. This new PC will be connected via HDMI to a 4K QLED TV as the display monitor. I wanted to use my new PC to watch commercial 4K Blu-ray movies (amongst...