Windows 10: Intel Integrated graphics and webcam problems after recent update

Discus and support Intel Integrated graphics and webcam problems after recent update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all. I am having an issue with the drivers for my Intel graphics and logitech web cam since a recent update. The message in drvier properties for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RyanCasey4, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Intel Integrated graphics and webcam problems after recent update

Hi all. I am having an issue with the drivers for my Intel graphics and logitech web cam since a recent update. The message in drvier properties for the graphics is:

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

{Bad Image}
    %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x

Rollback is grayed out and not an option. I have visited manufacturer site for drivers, deleted driver cache, run every windows and windows update troubleshooter and tried a third party driver service (DriverTalent I think). I have uninstalled the device including the software/driver and reinstalled/updated more times than I can count.

Everything was fine right up until the update and nothing but bad graphics and problems since so it would be one heck of a coincidence for it to be hardware and extremely unlikely.

I cannot install the new version of windows because the update screwed up my drivers, it's like a sadistic game, break his drivers so he can't update to the newer version of 10 but tell him his current version is nearing the end of support!

Any guidance is highly appreciated since nothing found in support articles or web seems to be a fix for me. THANK YOU

:)

RyanCasey4, Jul 15, 2019

2. Webcam Problems?

Step One - go back to your computer mfgr's support site, register, and download the latest drivers and chipset software. When I visited Dell I found 9 as of yet uninstalled updates for my two yr old laptop!

Visit Adobe and check which version of Flash Player you're running, and D/L the latest version.

You should be good to go. Your webcam's controlled by your web browser but also authorized and either blocked or allowed by the identity software of sites you visit. Here's Coursera's instructions for fixing identity verification problems:

If you're having trouble with your webcam:

1. Check that your webcam is enabled and connected to your computer. Try a third-party tool like testwebcam.com -&nbsp Resources and Information..
    2. Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
    3. Check that you have the latest version of your browser or try using a different browser.
    4. If you’re using an external webcam, verify that you've installed your webcam's most recent driver software from the manufacturer.
    5. Try refreshing the page.
    6. Try switching to HTML5 webcam access by clicking the Switch to HTML5 link in the lower right hand corner of the webcam window.
    If you see a dialogue box entitled Adobe Flash Player Settings:

1. Click Close
    2. Click Allow
    If the webcam area is blank:

1. Right click on webcam area
    2. Select Settings
    3. In the Settings menu, click the webcam icon and change the camera option to match the webcam you are using
    Note to Google Chrome users: If the webcam area on the page is blank, and you can't access the Flash settings menu, click the small camera icon to the right of your browser bar and select "Always allow Coursera - Free Online Courses From Top Universities to access your camera and microphone."
    To allow Flash access manually (in Google Chrome):

1. Type chrome://plugins into your browser bar
    2. Find the Adobe Flash Player plugin
    3. Check Always allowed
    4. Quit Chrome and restart

graylingskies, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Isha Soni Win User
    Skype 7.8 not able to use integrated webcam on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query. I will certainly help you with this issue.

Please follow the steps.

Method 1: Check the permission, follow the methods:

• Press Windows + C on the keyboard.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Go to permissions.
    • Webcam and microphone and turn it
      On

Method 2:

Step 1: Uninstall the webcam driver from “Device Manager”.

a. Press “Windows key + W” from the keyboard.

b. Type “Device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit
    Enter.

c. Search for “Webcam” from the list of devices.

d. Right click on your “Webcam” and then select “Uninstall”.

e. Restart the computer for changes to take effect.

Step 2: Update graphic/display driver.

Incompatible or not properly installed graphics card drivers are the most common cause of this issue, let’s update the graphics card driver and check if that solves the problem.

Follow the steps below to update the graphics card drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your webcam drivers.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.

[*]Also refer:

Chat, call, and video call with Skype

Skype Support for Skype for Windows desktop | Skype Support

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Intel Integrated graphics and webcam problems after recent update

My integrated webcam is not connected and requires further installation

Hi Jack,

To resolve your issue regarding your webcam, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + S.
    • Type Troubleshooting and select it from the list.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click on Hardware and Device, and start the troubleshooter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Intel Integrated graphics and webcam problems after recent update

1. Intel Integrated graphics and webcam problems after recent update - Similar Threads - Intel Integrated graphics

2. integrated webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    integrated webcam: integrated webcam will not work after upgrading to Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-webcam/6169524e-044a-46c8-83ae-e34378f08f2f
  3. integrated webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    integrated webcam: integrated webcam will not work after upgrading to Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-webcam/6169524e-044a-46c8-83ae-e34378f08f2f
  4. Intel Integrated graphics not showing up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Integrated graphics not showing up.: I recently installed DisplayCal on my computer and since then I am missing the Intel Integrated graphics option on my PC. I have two monitors setup on my GPU and a TV linked to the motherboards HDMI port My RX580 only has one HDMI port. I have lost the ability to detect my...
  5. Integrated Webcam Not Working After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Integrated Webcam Not Working After Windows 10 Update: Hi, After updating my laptop to Windows 10, the integrated webcam had stopped working. I tried all the troubleshooting instructions I could find on google and youtube, such as checking the privacy setting and checking for driver update on device manager, but no success so...
  6. Integrated webcam

Integrated webcam: I have a Dell Inspiron 13 500 series 2 in 1 and am no computer geek. I have a recurring integrated camera issue where I manage to fix it but then a day or two later it reoccurs. It starts with code 0xA00F4244 showing on the camera app with either the camera not showing in...
  7. integrated webcam

integrated webcam: I have an HP 15 ac 103na laptop. When I try to open camera or virtual webcam I am told it cannot We can't find hour camera. Have tried for three days now everything correct re apps. Any help appreciated....
  8. Anyone lost their integrated webcam following recent Windows 10 update?

Anyone lost their integrated webcam following recent Windows 10 update?: My integrated webcam was working fine as it has done for several years. Suddenly it has disappeared and will not work at all. The error says the camera doesn't exist. I have checked Device Manager and it is not there anymore. I have downloaded the latest drivers for it but...
  9. DisplayPort connected to Intel Integrated Graphics

DisplayPort connected to Intel Integrated Graphics: Recently I bought a DisplayPort cable to replace my HDMI cable. In NVIDIA control panel, it would say that the hdmi is connected to my gtx 1660 ti max q. Now that I connected my DisplayPort cable, it is now using the Intel UHD Graphics 630. I cannot find a way to change it to...
  10. Weird stability issue with intel integrated graphics

Weird stability issue with intel integrated graphics: I've been getting this issue since I updated my motherboard BIOS from it's initial version, which I'm going to assume was F4 as it's been a while but I truly don't remember, to F7 and an F8a BIOS Gigabyte support gave me to try and resolve issues with graphics card...