Windows 10: intel integrated graphics corruption on win10 - horrible - please help?

Discus and support intel integrated graphics corruption on win10 - horrible - please help? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Fresh 1709 win10 64bit install. No other updates available (without going to 18xx, which I've read have the exact same issues anyway). This is an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jjjlll, Mar 16, 2019.

1. jjjlll Win User

intel integrated graphics corruption on win10 - horrible - please help?

Fresh 1709 win10 64bit install. No other updates available (without going to 18xx, which I've read have the exact same issues anyway).

This is an older laptop, using intel integrated GMA graphics, but I've read even i3/i5/i7 models of all sorts have the same issue.

Here is a screenshot. The corruption can be 'fixed' simply by selecting all (CTRL-A) or doing CTRL-WIN-shift-B

But it just comes back a second later when you scroll down a bit.

Doing any drivers updates result in nothing newer from MS. There seems to be no way to fix this. HELP??

intel integrated graphics corruption on win10 - horrible - please help? cb080889-559c-4a49-b69c-3d51891892b4?upload=true.jpg

:)

jjjlll, Mar 16, 2019

2. Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 16, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Graphics Driver failing/reinstalling (Intel (R) HD Graphics Ver. 8.15.10.2900

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

1. What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

I suggest you to follow the Methods below and check if that helps.

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Steps to uninstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

1. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Search for the Graphics Card from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
    from the computer.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Refer the link below to download drivers for Intel.

Drivers & Software

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 16, 2019
  4. intel integrated graphics corruption on win10 - horrible - please help?

Intel HD Graphics, Help!!

Hi, Celdric.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I would suggest that you install the latest driver update through the manufacturer's website and check the issue persist. To do so follow the steps mentioned below:

Steps: Uninstalling and Downloading driver.

Please follow the steps given below to uninstall the Display Adapters.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand "Display Adapters”.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to uninstall.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 Display adapters and Graphics driver for your computer and check.

Note: If you do not find the latest driver for 10, you can install the driver for 8.1 and run it in compatibility mode.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

intel integrated graphics corruption on win10 - horrible - please help?

1. intel integrated graphics corruption on win10 - horrible - please help? - Similar Threads - intel integrated graphics

2. challenges and limitations faced by the Intel integrated graphics processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    challenges and limitations faced by the Intel integrated graphics processor: What are the current challenges and limitations faced by the Intel integrated graphics processor in providing optimal gaming experiences, and what strategies is Intel implementing to address these issues?...
  3. Intel Integrated graphics not showing up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Integrated graphics not showing up.: I recently installed DisplayCal on my computer and since then I am missing the Intel Integrated graphics option on my PC. I have two monitors setup on my GPU and a TV linked to the motherboards HDMI port My RX580 only has one HDMI port. I have lost the ability to detect my...
  4. Audio is distorted horribly please help me!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio is distorted horribly please help me!: Hi, so recently I bought a windows ten computer and it worked fine, but suddenly the sound is all distorted and grainy. I tried plugging the headphones I'm using into other things and got no distortion so the problem is the computer. I don't have speakers I just use...
  5. DisplayPort connected to Intel Integrated Graphics

DisplayPort connected to Intel Integrated Graphics: Recently I bought a DisplayPort cable to replace my HDMI cable. In NVIDIA control panel, it would say that the hdmi is connected to my gtx 1660 ti max q. Now that I connected my DisplayPort cable, it is now using the Intel UHD Graphics 630. I cannot find a way to change it to...
  6. can i use two displays on intel graphics integrated graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can i use two displays on intel graphics integrated graphics: i was wondering if i could use 2 monitors on intel integrated graphics because i already have 1 plugged up in the back of my motherboard so could i plug up another display cord in the back of my motherboard...
  7. Intel graphics driver keeps rolling back - please help

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel graphics driver keeps rolling back - please help: Hi, I have a weird issue with my intel HD Graphics 620 drivers. Most times I turn on my laptop, I find that my brightness control in Windows 10 no longer works. The screen is dim and turning up the brightness control makes no difference. The fix I have found for this is to...
  8. Intel graphics driver keeps rolling back - please help

Intel graphics driver keeps rolling back - please help: Hi, I have a weird issue with my intel HD Graphics 620 drivers. Most times I turn on my laptop, I find that my brightness control in Windows 10 no longer works. The screen is dim and turning up the brightness control makes no difference. The fix I have found for this is to...
  9. Win10 Drivers for Intel Graphics 3000

Win10 Drivers for Intel Graphics 3000: On Microsoft Update Catalog website two driver downloads display for Intel graphics 3000 hardware. Both have the same date, and version number. One version has 99.6 mbs and the other has 59.2 mbs. Should I down and install both drivers? Thanks. Alex...
  10. Weird stability issue with intel integrated graphics

Weird stability issue with intel integrated graphics: I've been getting this issue since I updated my motherboard BIOS from it's initial version, which I'm going to assume was F4 as it's been a while but I truly don't remember, to F7 and an F8a BIOS Gigabyte support gave me to try and resolve issues with graphics card...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. integrated display corruption

2. w10 intel gma4500 graphics corruption