Windows 10: Intel Iris Xe not running games as it's expected to

Discus and support Intel Iris Xe not running games as it's expected to in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Acer Travel Mate P2 laptop with intel i5 11th gen and IntelR IrisR Xe Graphics ‎PS5.0/VS5.0‎.I tried running light games as pes 2017/2016 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ahmed Abou bakeur, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Intel Iris Xe not running games as it's expected to

I have an Acer Travel Mate P2 laptop with intel i5 11th gen and IntelR IrisR Xe Graphics ‎PS5.0/VS5.0‎.I tried running light games as pes 2017/2016 and in the settings, it's showing me that I have a bad graphics card while when I looked it up I found out that I can normally run this type of game.

:)

Ahmed Abou bakeur, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Intel launched Intel Iris Xe MAX graphics for thin-and-light laptops

Source: https://newsroom.intel.com/news/iris...ics-deep-link/

Brink, Mar 9, 2023
  3. Video TDR Failure on i7-11390H, Intel Iris Xe

My laptop has been experiencing VIDEO TDR FAILURE BSOD at least 5 times since my purchase a while back.

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11390H @ 3.40GHz 2.92 GHz

Intel Iris Xe Graphics

16 GB RAM

Thanks in advance for any help.

UserSG3000, Mar 9, 2023
  4. Intel Iris Xe not running games as it's expected to

Intel Iris XE i5-1135G7 weird flickering out of sudden.

Hello! I got Acer Mini Desktop Revo Box RN96 with Intel i5-1135G7 generation and Intel Iris Xe graphic, 16 GB RAM. I wonder why lately out of sudden it gets black screen and then the text and graphic starts to flicker. The issue disappear when I restart the PC but that's not a solution when after a few hours or a day it reappears again. I tried to plug the PC to the HDMI, Display Port on both TV and Monitor and the same issue is happening. I realised that it flickers even more whenever I type or move a mouse. The system is Windows 11, drivers and updates are updated to the newest. I tried the other drivers for Intel Iris Xe but it didn't change anything. I wonder what the problem it might be? Hardware issue? Driver issue? I send a photo of a text during the flickering so maybe someone knows what's that.

Thanks in advance.

Intel Iris Xe not running games as it's expected to [​IMG]

OnePerson1, Mar 9, 2023
Thema:

Intel Iris Xe not running games as it's expected to

1. Intel Iris Xe not running games as it's expected to - Similar Threads - Intel Iris running

2. Anyone have any experience with Intel Iris Xe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone have any experience with Intel Iris Xe?: I might be getting a new computer in the near future, and one of the ones I'm looking at has the Iris Xe video built into the CPU instead of a dedicated graphics card. I don't play the newer, high end games. In fact, the only two games I'm concerned about are from 2005 and...
  3. Anyone have any experience with Intel Iris Xe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone have any experience with Intel Iris Xe?: I might be getting a new computer in the near future, and one of the ones I'm looking at has the Iris Xe video built into the CPU instead of a dedicated graphics card. I don't play the newer, high end games. In fact, the only two games I'm concerned about are from 2005 and...
  4. Intel Iris Xe not running games as it's expected to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Iris Xe not running games as it's expected to: I have an Acer Travel Mate P2 laptop with intel i5 11th gen and IntelR IrisR Xe Graphics ‎PS5.0/VS5.0‎.I tried running light games as pes 2017/2016 and in the settings, it's showing me that I have a bad graphics card while when I looked it up I found out that I can normally...
  5. Video TDR Failure on i5-1135G7, Intel iRIS xe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Failure on i5-1135G7, Intel iRIS xe: Around a week ago my computer has been getting a blue screen of death with the message "Video TDR Failure" and "igdkmdn64.sys". Reading online it says that it has to do with corrupted drivers but uninstalling the drivers and installing them again didn't solve the issue. My...
  6. Video TDR Failure on i5-1135G7, Intel iRIS xe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video TDR Failure on i5-1135G7, Intel iRIS xe: Around a week ago my computer has been getting a blue screen of death with the message "Video TDR Failure" and "igdkmdn64.sys". Reading online it says that it has to do with corrupted drivers but uninstalling the drivers and installing them again didn't solve the issue. My...
  7. Video TDR Failure on i7-11390H, Intel Iris Xe

Video TDR Failure on i7-11390H, Intel Iris Xe: My laptop has been experiencing VIDEO TDR FAILURE BSOD at least 5 times since my purchase a while back. 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11390H @ 3.40GHz 2.92 GHzIntel Iris Xe Graphics16 GB RAMThanks in advance for any help....
  8. More Intel Iris Xe Graphics Related BSoDs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More Intel Iris Xe Graphics Related BSoDs: 2 days ago I had been in touch with the community. An independent advisor helped me and I had no BSoDs since, until 5 minutes ago.The minidump files are in the OneDrive link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak0AlCSwJ15ekwfUGmohpEgqaDvy?e=hnmp5Kand the thread from 2 days ago:...
  9. More Intel Iris Xe Graphics Related BSoDs

More Intel Iris Xe Graphics Related BSoDs: 2 days ago I had been in touch with the community. An independent advisor helped me and I had no BSoDs since, until 5 minutes ago.The minidump files are in the OneDrive link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak0AlCSwJ15ekwfUGmohpEgqaDvy?e=hnmp5Kand the thread from 2 days ago:...
  10. Constant BSoDs on new HP laptop with Intel Iris Xe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSoDs on new HP laptop with Intel Iris Xe: It's been going on for a while but it became too frequent once a day.I would note down the stopcode and other details every time. Mostly dxgkrnl.sys or other graphics driver related stopcodes.I would have attached the minidump file but i cant see how to attach it here. My...