Windows 10: Intel LAN driver ?

Discus and support Intel LAN driver ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; May i know where is the intel lan driver update ? It used to be here. - - - Updated - - - Ok, i found it but how come it's no more on sticky thread ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by teots, Jun 7, 2021.

1. teots Win User

Intel LAN driver ?

May i know where is the intel lan driver update ? It used to be here. - - - Updated - - - Ok, i found it but how come it's no more on sticky thread ?

:)

teots, Jun 7, 2021
  2. rahjja Win User

Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?

I am installing new drivers after an upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1 and I have 2 separate issues.

The page I am using for drivers is here:
    MSI Global

And I am following the suggested order.

1) When I began setup for the Intel VGA driver I received an error message saying that "This computer does not meet the requirements."

- I skipped it and continued down the list of drivers but I am concerned since the second monitor I want to use is still not working.
    - The Nvidia VGA driver installed correctly.

Is this a normal error and I should accept it as I do not need that driver or should I find another Intel VGA driver to try?

2) I have installed the Killer LAN and Killer Wireless LAN drivers for my laptop. Do I now need to ALSO install the Intel Wireless LAN drivers or no? Is it optional or required or don't do it at all?

Thanks for your help!

rahjja, Jun 8, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Intel LAN driver ?

Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Intel LAN driver ?

1. Intel LAN driver ? - Similar Threads - Intel LAN driver

2. Intel Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Driver: If I have outdated Intel driver, can I still play genshin impact? My intel uhd driver is still up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-driver/375d3b5d-8443-48c1-9d74-d34b36c4a6c8
  3. Intel Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Driver: If I have outdated Intel driver, can I still play genshin impact? My intel uhd driver is still up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-driver/375d3b5d-8443-48c1-9d74-d34b36c4a6c8
  4. Intel Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Driver: When I updated to the new intel update to fix some of my games from acting really slow it worked but when I played the games for long or when I played certain games like Roblox my entire computer crashed without A BSOD or any warning. Does anybody know how to fix this?...
  5. Lan drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lan drivers: I have a z390 aorus pro WiFi motherboard that I cannot get the drivers updated to be able to connect to the internet submitted by /u/Doggysdoor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7hou5/lan_drivers/
  6. Intel 82579V WIn10 onboard LAN doesn't automatically load drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel 82579V WIn10 onboard LAN doesn't automatically load drivers: Hi, I had the exact same computer setup on WIndows 7 and the system worked flawless, after upgrading to Windows 10 there seems to have been a problem with the driver for this. The driver does not load correctly and I have to load up device manager, and then network adapters...
  7. Intel drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel drivers: What are DCH drivers . Is it available for my pc in future..? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-drivers/fa08c135-7717-4f1e-b770-dbbf597709bb
  8. Intel LAN Driver not handling 1GBps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel LAN Driver not handling 1GBps: So i figured out that the driver software itself handles the Network Speed of the card. So as i recently had the problem with the speed going all the way down to 10MBps, i found in the driver settings it can auto regulate between that. I then set it to 1GBps, but it doesnt...
  9. Intel drivers

Intel drivers: After trying to figure it out as to why my laptop kept freezing, I came to a conclusion that Windows is too bugged/Intel drivers are corrupt/bugged. Essentially, a few months ago, I "solved" my computer's freezing bug, where I couldn't use my mouse, keyboard and pretty...
  10. Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?

Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?: I am installing new drivers after an upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1 and I have 2 separate issues. The page I am using for drivers is here: MSI Global And I am following the suggested order. 1) When I began setup for the Intel VGA driver I received an error...