Windows 10: Intel launches 5th-generation 'Broadwell' processors

Discus and support Intel launches 5th-generation 'Broadwell' processors in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Intel has just announced its 5th generation Intel Core processors, also known as Broadwell, at CES 2015. The new chips are 37% smaller than the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Intel launches 5th-generation 'Broadwell' processors

Read more: Intel launches 5th-generation 'Broadwell' processors | Windows Central

Brink, Jan 4, 2015
  2. CountMike New Member

Poor us "Desktopers ", seems even Intel is giving up on us !

:)

CountMike, Jan 6, 2015
  3. Tomek-sw Win User
    Mac Mini can not upgrade/install windows 10 1703 due to failed install GPU drivers

Do not give up, there is always hope. And let the Force be with you Intel launches 5th-generation 'Broadwell' processors :)

Since it works in me, it can also work in others.

I have no doubt about it.

BTW

This version of the driver gets my Bootcamp Assistant under my macos Beta:

Driver Version: 15.40.0.64.4240

Release Version: Production Version

Platform / Operating System(s):

4th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) processor family (codename Haswell

Microsoft Windows* 10 64

5th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) processor family (codename Broadwell)

Microsoft Windows* 10 64

Release Date: June 26, 2015

Tomek-sw, Jan 6, 2015
  4. Intel launches 5th-generation 'Broadwell' processors

Can't run NFS Most wanted(2005) on Windows 10

I have recently bought it 15 days back

5th Generation Intel core i3-5005u

2.0 Ghz processor

4Gb ram

Intel Graphics

NitkarshGupta, Jan 6, 2015
Thema:

Intel launches 5th-generation 'Broadwell' processors

1. Intel launches 5th-generation 'Broadwell' processors - Similar Threads - Intel launches 5th

2. When will Win 11 be compatible with 5th generation Intel processors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Win 11 be compatible with 5th generation Intel processors?: When will Win 11 be compatible with 5th generation Intel processors? My older laptop still works well and was expensive when i bought it. Thanks!...
  3. When will Win 11 be compatible with 5th generation Intel processors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will Win 11 be compatible with 5th generation Intel processors?: When will Win 11 be compatible with 5th generation Intel processors? My older laptop still works well and was expensive when i bought it. Thanks!...
  4. Intel 7th Generation Processors are not being supported in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel 7th Generation Processors are not being supported in Windows 11: Intel 7th Generation processors started rolling off production lines in the first half of 2016. That was about five years ago.1.5 years later, August 2017, Intel began selling 8th generation processors, making the oldest 8th generation processor, if you bought one the instant...
  5. What intel processor generation is this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What intel processor generation is this?: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3700 @ 1.60GHZ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-intel-processor-generation-is-this/d68262d3-932b-4adc-8949-801f3933ab10
  6. Intel 1st generation core processors with win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel 1st generation core processors with win10: I have a first generation core processor, to be precise, I have the i3 550. A long while ago I updated to win10. All was fine though one program (ExtremeGammon, backgammon software) didn't work anymore. Also today I have troubles with a retro styled video game I bought...
  7. Intel 8th gen desktop processors available for purchase October 5th

in Windows 10 News
    Intel 8th gen desktop processors available for purchase October 5th: JrOb84MetfQ Newest Processors Deliver Premium Performance, with a Boost in Frame Rate of up to 25% Gen over Gen NEWS HIGHLIGHTS New 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors and Intel® Z370 chipset are perfect for gamers, content creators and overclockers with a range...
  8. 8th Generation Intel Core Processor Family Debuts

in Windows 10 News
    8th Generation Intel Core Processor Family Debuts: [img] On Aug. 21, Intel will unveil the 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor family on Facebook Live. Watch as two exciting moments align: the Great American Solar Eclipse and the unveiling of Intel’s most powerful family of processors for the next era of computing. Hear...
  9. Intel launches 7th generation processors to push 4K UHD to the masses

in Windows 10 News
    Intel launches 7th generation processors to push 4K UHD to the masses: 1CXGM0x02xI Intel says that the modern-day consumer is now demanding an "immersive" experience from the internet and has unveiled the 7th generation Intel Core processor family to support this concept through 4K UHD, 360-degree video, and high-resolution video streaming....
  10. Intel Xeon Scalable Processors in Next-Generation Workstations

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Xeon Scalable Processors in Next-Generation Workstations: Workstations powered by Intel® Xeon® processors meet the most stringent demands for professionals seeking to increase productivity and rapidly bring data to life. Intel today disclosed that the world-record performance of the Intel Xeon Scalable processors is now available...