Windows 10: Intel Looks beyond CMOS to the Future of MESO Logic Devices

Discus and support Intel Looks beyond CMOS to the Future of MESO Logic Devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What’s New: Today, “Nature” published a research paper on the next generation of logic devices authored by researchers from Intel, the University of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Intel Looks beyond CMOS to the Future of MESO Logic Devices

Source: Intel Looks beyond CMOS to the Future of Logic Devices | Intel Newsroom

:)

Brink, Dec 3, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Dec 3, 2018
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    What a PROPER start menu should look like

Hi there

Was just suggesting that the logical place for a search function is surely at the TOP of a list - as W10 is still in "Design phase" I can't see anything wrong in making suggestions that could be popular. The fact that I was showing a Linux start menu was irrelevant -- just giving an example where the search is at the logical place at the TOP of a list.

Surely when an OS is still in some sort of design stage this is the time to suggest what I would imagine to be a sensible logical improvement.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Intel Management Engine Vulnerability and Surface Devices

Source: Intel Management Engine Vulnerability and Surface Devices Surface

Brink, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel Looks beyond CMOS to the Future of MESO Logic Devices - Similar Threads - Intel Looks beyond

2. CMOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMOS: I have not been able to excess my CMOS for about a year. I am running Win 10 and I have tried both F12 and Delete at startup just like I have always done but nothing comes up. any suggestions Please...
  3. Will Intel processors 6400T and 7200U be supported in the future?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Intel processors 6400T and 7200U be supported in the future?: Will Intel processors 6400T and 7200U be supported in the future? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-intel-processors-6400t-and-7200u-be-supported/2b57498f-ce37-4a72-9f48-674286f3d86c
  4. Watch Intel Unleashed: Engineering the Future (Livestream)

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Intel Unleashed: Engineering the Future (Livestream): Pat Gelsinger, Intel’s chief executive officer, offers a business update and webcast address on the new era of innovation and technology leadership at Intel. When: 2-3 p.m. PDT, Tuesday, March 23 (A replay will be available following the webcast.) Source: Intel...
  5. This PC Is Beyond Your Fantasy!! Take A Look!!

in Windows 10 Support
    This PC Is Beyond Your Fantasy!! Take A Look!!: So you think you have a Rockin PC!! NO! You Don't! This PC is beyond imagination. So if your a geek.. As we are.. you'll drool over this build buy Linus Tech! AKA (LTT) I cut this from the LTT video show cast for a Teaser to the build.. The full video to this amazing build...
  6. Look ma! I'm back from future

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Look ma! I'm back from future: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueBoxxx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxb9af/look_ma_im_back_from_future/
  7. Intel on The Future of Machine Programming

in Windows 10 News
    Intel on The Future of Machine Programming: The Future of Machine Programming: Justin Gottschlich, Leader of Machine Programming Research at Intel Labs, Explains Machine Programming [ATTACH] Justin Gottschlich of Intel Labs leads a team of machine programming researchers. Their aim is to automate software...
  8. Intel Innovations Define the Future of Supercomputing

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Innovations Define the Future of Supercomputing: What’s New: This week at Supercomputing 2018, Intel displays how its industry-leading technologies in the areas of computing, memory and interconnects are defining the future of supercomputing. Intel previewed its next-generation Cascade Lake advanced performance processor,...
  9. A closer look at dual-screen Windows 10 devices, the future of PCs

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at dual-screen Windows 10 devices, the future of PCs: Microsoft, Intel, Asus and the other PCs makers have started picturing dual-screen Ultrabooks, with both sides of the laptop-tablet now sporting LED screens. It looks like the dual-screen setup may not be just for phones and pocketable devices as the laptops will join the...
  10. Microsoft HoloLens and the NFL look into the future of football

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft HoloLens and the NFL look into the future of football: What if game day was no longer confined to your television screen, but covered your room and took over your coffee table? Today, we shared a glimpse of that future in a brand new concept video unveiled at the Super Bowl 50 panel discussion, “The Future of Football: How...