Windows 10: Intel Management Engine Interface No Wake From Sleep SOLVED

Discus and support Intel Management Engine Interface No Wake From Sleep SOLVED in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; No clue if this is an old problem that has already been fixed but i can only share my experience Keep in mind I'm a mac user so some of this may or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ChaseVogt, May 11, 2020.

1. ChaseVogt Win User

Intel Management Engine Interface No Wake From Sleep SOLVED

No clue if this is an old problem that has already been fixed but i can only share my experience

Keep in mind I'm a mac user so some of this may or may not be par for the course

I was asked by my uncle to fix his laptop, he bought an old 2012 ASUS Q500A off ebay without a hard drive or ram.

I popped in some ram and a hard drive and installed WIndows 10 Home.

The computer would not wake from sleep, at first no big deal it was plugged in 24/7 anyways but eventually it became annoying enough for him to want it fixed.

After **** around with the Intel Management Engine Interface I finally decided to just install an ancient driver instead and it ended up fixing it, I tired all the other ones, tried all the stuff from the forums and tutorials, none of it worked same code 10 failure.

Laptop is good as new and wakes from sleep like it should, the driver version is 9.5.24.1790

Visit the website below and download the driver

https://drivers.softpedia.com/get/MOTHERBOARD/Intel/Intel-Management-Engine-Interface-Driver-95241790-for-Windows-10-64-bit.shtml

While its downloading make a folder on your desktop and name it IMEI extraction

Once It's fnisihed downlaoding go to your downloads folder and select the file name and press control c to copy it's name

click in the search bar on the lower left next to the start button and type cmd and press enter

Once in the command prompt type cd downloads and press enter

type expand

press control v to paste the file name then type .cab after

type -f:* then drag the IMEI Extraction folder from your desktop into the command prompt and let go

press enter, once its done exit the command prompt

click in the search bar and type device manager and press enter

select system devices and right click on Intel Management Engine Interface, select properties

click the driver tab, select update driver

select browse my computer for driver software

select let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer

click have disk

click browse

navigate to your desktop and open the IMEI Extraction folder

:)

ChaseVogt, May 11, 2020
  2. RGM300 Win User

Intel Management Engine Interface (IMEI)

I noticed my computer does not wake up after the last update. I have to hard restart. I have been searching for answers online and concluded that all Intel drivers, to include Intel Management Engine Interface(IMEI) are missing from Device Manager, System
    Devices. Windows 10, Asus P6T Deluxe V2, Intel Core 7 920. I have tried the Intel Support Assistant and no updates found so I am lost from here on. How do I get the IMEI back? Thank you all

RGM300, May 11, 2020
  3. Intel Management Engine Interface forced update?

Motherboard GA-H110M-S2H

CPU I5 6500

The suggested Intel Management Engine Interface update by my motherboard manufacturer is 11.6.0.1030, so that's what I download and install, only for Windows 10 to force a further update to 11.7.0.1032, is it correct for this to happen?

Spacemanrob, May 11, 2020
  4. Rivas060 Win User

Intel Management Engine Interface Problems.

Hello, good afternoon.

Im having a problem with my PC, practically new, the problem began a few weeks ago, and is that when you turn off the PC by Windows> Shut down, the system shuts off and the the screen
    goes into power saving mode, but the PC stays on and stops reacting, the only way to turn off its by pushing the physical button on the PC and the same happend when i turn it on again, the only way to fix it its by turning off the power source and disconnecting
    it from the power and reconnecting it and this way it turns on normally.

Searching about this problem I found that it could be caused by an Intel device called "Intel Management Engine Interface" which, when I saw it in "Device Management", i noticed
    that I had an yellow admiration symbol And a message which says that the device can not be started (Code 10), i update the Driver manually which solved the problem for a while, the PC shut down properly and the Symbol disappeared, but the problem comes back
    after a few days , I tried to install several versions of the Driver as well as disable this device but it seems that nothing solves it definitively.

Among the solutions I found online, is to install version 9.5 of the device, mentioned that this version solved that problem, i tried to download and install the version but apparently
    the model of the motherboard does not support such version.

i also found in the event log this error "Intel(R) Management Engine Interface driver has failed to perform handshake with the Firmware (FWSTS0: 0x90000045, FWSTS1: 0x002F0040)"

I appreciate the attention.

Some of my specs are:

Intel i5 6600K @3.5 Ghz

Motherboard: Asus B150M-A (Bios Ver 0602) (Rev. 1.03)

GPU: Asus Dual Geforce 1060

Windows 10 Pro x64

Intel Managment Engine Interface Driver: 11.0.0.1166

Rivas060, May 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Intel Management Engine Interface No Wake From Sleep SOLVED - Similar Threads - Intel Management Engine

2. Intel Management Engine Interface Freeze my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Management Engine Interface Freeze my PC: ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO Version BIOS 1202Please help meWhen play game form steam when loading to game high load fan and cpu high load and pc will freeze can't do any thingClean windows 10 & windows 11 i got errorand i got error from event log"a provider, intelmeprov, has been...
  3. Intel Management Engine Interface Freeze my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Management Engine Interface Freeze my PC: ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO Version BIOS 1202Please help meWhen play game form steam when loading to game high load fan and cpu high load and pc will freeze can't do any thingClean windows 10 & windows 11 i got errorand i got error from event log"a provider, intelmeprov, has been...
  4. Why won't Intel Management Engine Interface start in device manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Intel Management Engine Interface start in device manager?: In device manager it shows an explanation mark.The device cannot start. Code 10An invalid parameter was passed to a service or function.This was installed after a PC Reset. Intel product signed Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher.Driver Date is 7/7/2015 Version...
  5. Why won't Intel Management Engine Interface start in device manager?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why won't Intel Management Engine Interface start in device manager?: In device manager it shows an explanation mark.The device cannot start. Code 10An invalid parameter was passed to a service or function.This was installed after a PC Reset. Intel product signed Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher.Driver Date is 7/7/2015 Version...
  6. Intel Management Engine Interface Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Management Engine Interface Driver: I needed to flatten and re-install Windows 10 64bit earlier this week due to a virus. I am seeing the following issue in Device Manager regardingIntel Management Engine Interface Driver. I went to the INTEL support page and downloaded and tried to install 2 separate files...
  7. Intel Management Engine Interface Shutdown/Sleep problem - ASUS ZenBook UX430UA

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Management Engine Interface Shutdown/Sleep problem - ASUS ZenBook UX430UA: Can anyone help me? I recently purchased an ASUS ZenBook UX430UA with Windows 10 and have experienced an issue where the laptop shuts down instead of sleeps. This occurs when you close the lid or if you idle it, regardless of whether it is plugged in or not. People seemed to...
  8. Intel Management Engine Interface ISSUE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Management Engine Interface ISSUE: Hi to all it not starts ... STATUS DEVICE POWER FAILURE . I'm trying to find some updated driver, it seems the the ones installee by default are not good for my old motherboard P67 socket . Unfortunately ASUS don't give to me updated drivers : Could someone help me...
  9. Intel(r) management engine interface

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel(r) management engine interface: Is it safe to disable Intel(r) management engine interface in order to stop battery drain ? submitted by /u/ericbernatchez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyf6mc/intelr_management_engine_interface/
  10. Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Drivers: Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Version 11.0.0.1163 WHQL Download: http://www.station-drivers.com/index...d=1723&lang=en 22625

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. Intel(R) Management Engine Interface wake bug