Windows 10: Intel Motherboard DZ77GA-70K,

Discus and support Intel Motherboard DZ77GA-70K, in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Does computer with Intel Motherboard DZ77GA-70K and BIOS version 35 - GAZ7711H.86A.0035.2012.0419.2011 meet system requirements for upgrade from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MC12345678, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Intel Motherboard DZ77GA-70K,

Does computer with Intel Motherboard DZ77GA-70K and BIOS version 35 - GAZ7711H.86A.0035.2012.0419.2011 meet system requirements for upgrade from Windows 10 version 1803 to Windows 10 version 1903 ?

:)

MC12345678, Jul 14, 2019
  2. verbbis Win User

Event ID 129 - storahci resetting raidport0

I have the same problem (Event ID 129 from storeahci with a message "Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort1, was issued.") in Windows 10. The SSD is a Samsung 850 EVO with the latest firmware.

Other hardware:

• Nvidia Geforce 980 Ti
    • Intel DZ77GA-70K motherboard (with the latest, version 66 BIOS)
    Common solutions posted around the internet, such as setting "PCI Express > Link State Power Management" to "Off" seems to alleviate the problem, but does not
    get rid of it completely.

verbbis, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Intel Mobo P.O.S.T Code 10, 4 Beeps, Won't Boot?

See: BIOS Beep Codes for Desktop Boards
    -- and --
    Intel® Desktop Board | DZ77GA-70K | Technical Product Specification (PDF)

page 81 shows the beep codes; pages 83 - 87 show the post codes
    I don't see 4 beeps in that manual, 4 beeps is listed in the first reference in the legacy board table. Intel states that the board is no longer supported, so that probably makes it legacy.

The code 10 seems to indicate Resuming from S2
    Are there any LED codes?

When you reseated your CPU, did you apply new thermal paste?
    You said you tested on RAM in all slots, did you test all RAM in each slot ... or at least one other stick in each slot?

Was there a power outage overnight? The components aren't that old.

Slartybart, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Intel Motherboard DZ77GA-70K,

Event ID 129 - storahci resetting raidport0

Yeah, unfortunately after weeks of trying every suggestion I could find, I never found a "real" working solution to this besides moving the game to a different hard drive (from a HDD to a solid state, ironically).

Sorry I can't be of more help :/

ChandlerCollins, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Intel Motherboard DZ77GA-70K,

1. Intel Motherboard DZ77GA-70K, - Similar Threads - Intel Motherboard DZ77GA

2. Compatible Intel Chipsets for choosing correct processor and motherboard for installing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatible Intel Chipsets for choosing correct processor and motherboard for installing...: Before choosing a motherboard from respective MB manufacturers, read the technical specifications of chipsets, then choose the required intel processor, and then choose the selected motherboard.For Intel Coffee Lake Desktop Processors 8th gen and 9th gen Intel® H310...
  3. Compatible Intel Chipsets for choosing correct processor and motherboard for installing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatible Intel Chipsets for choosing correct processor and motherboard for installing...: Before choosing a motherboard from respective MB manufacturers, read the technical specifications of chipsets, then choose the required intel processor, and then choose the selected motherboard.For Intel Coffee Lake Desktop Processors 8th gen and 9th gen Intel® H310...
  4. Intel DG41RQ motherboard's graphics driver is not available for Windows 10 and screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel DG41RQ motherboard's graphics driver is not available for Windows 10 and screen...: The manufacturer never seems to have released a graphics driver for Windows 10 for my motherboard. The Intel Graphics Media Accelerator driver only goes up to Windows 7. Now it is at 1280 x 766. My monitor supports 1366 x 766. The windows 7 drivers don't work on Windows 10....
  5. Gone from Intel to AMD motherboard and getting BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gone from Intel to AMD motherboard and getting BSOD: Hi guys - hope you're well and thanks in advance for any responses. I have just switched out my Motherboard/CPU/RAM for new for an upgrade. The computer works pretty well except under heavy load I am getting the BSOD. I'll try to include everything necessary so hopefully you...
  6. Slow Windows Exlporer with 70K Photos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow Windows Exlporer with 70K Photos: Hi, Newbie to Reddit. I have a question regarding Windows 10. I have about 70,000 photos from the past 20 years that I had to download from Google Photos since I was running out of space. I realized that there were a lot of duplicates partially due to my own fault but...
  7. Driver audio motherboard Intel DH55TC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver audio motherboard Intel DH55TC: Salve, da poco ho istallato il Sistema operativo windows 10 pro sul mio PC desctop che aveva le caratteristiche minime richieste per esser istallato. La scheda madre è una INTEL DH55TC con processore i3 e memoria ram 4G. Funziona tutto tranne i driver audio. Sapete come...
  8. Motherboard Vendors Release New Firmware for Intel Core i9-9900KS

in Windows 10 News
    Motherboard Vendors Release New Firmware for Intel Core i9-9900KS: The Intel Core i9-9900KS is slated to land next month. Naturally, motherboard vendors have to deploy updated motherboard firmware to accommodate the new 14nm Coffee Lake chip. Apparently, ASRock and Asus are ahead of the pack this time. Strangely, only the brands' Z390...
  9. Intel Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V on Z390 motherboard

Intel Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V on Z390 motherboard: Why does Windows 10 v1809 not include inbox LAN drivers for Intel Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V on my new ASUS Z390 motherboard. I have a Windows 10 Pro retail USB drive which contains v1809 and after a clean install it prompted me to connect to Wi-Fi even when the LAN cable...
  10. Intel Motherboard Powerup

Intel Motherboard Powerup: Just bought a used Intel DQ57TM motherboard with i5-650 CPU. As I am going away on hols tomorrow, I quickly connected it up to a good power supply plus internal speaker, resting the mobo on an insulated surface. No other connections were made. When I switch power on, I get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Intel DZ77GA-70K BIOS 0066

2. dz77ga-70k bios update

3. intel dz77ga 70k windows 10