Windows 10: Intel Network driver.

Discus and support Intel Network driver. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Split from this thread. The latest Intel network driver won't start error 10 so I don't have wifi. The Asus-recommended Intel network driver causes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mhutchz, Mar 17, 2020.

1. mhutchz Win User

Intel Network driver.

Split from this thread.​

The latest Intel network driver won't start error 10 so I don't have wifi. The Asus-recommended Intel network driver causes blue screen of death every time the PC is started and reinstalling Windows 10 with all updates and resetting the network etc hasn't fixed it. Do I have a broken or faulty network card or is this a software error that can be fixed? I'm using the latest firmware from Asus and everything else is up-to-date.

:)

mhutchz, Mar 17, 2020

2. The Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type in search bar as control panel.
    • Then select troubleshooting.
    • Click on hardware and sound option.
    • Then click on “hardware and devices “and follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall the network drivers as below steps.

• Press Windows+X and select “Device manager”.
    • Then expand the Network adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
    And then go to the manufacturers website download the network drivers, install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Intel Network driver.

Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

the message appears again on restart after uninstall

SubhashKedia, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Intel Network driver.

1. Intel Network driver. - Similar Threads - Intel Network driver

2. Win 10 will not load intel network driver 82579V

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 will not load intel network driver 82579V: After upgrading from Win7 to Win10, the Intel driver 82579V cannot install automat. when starting the PC. Win10 is loading the wrong Intel Network driver 82579LM instead of 82579V. I allready contact to my Mainboard Supplier Asus and also to Intel to find a solution. Asus...
  3. Intel Drivers Update

Intel Drivers Update: [ATTACH]Since the new update of my graphics driver(26.20.100.7263) The control panel is nowhere to be found. Intel says I should download the app in the Microsoft store and I did, but it says an old version has been installed so I can't open. When I checked the Intel's...
  4. intel RST driver

intel RST driver: couldn't update Windows 10 intel rst doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-rst-driver/89c4ee5f-170d-443c-b166-4c4a8c955750
  5. intel drivers download

intel drivers download: how can i download this driver for intel , for free ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-drivers-download/f94b5a32-3ef9-4ccf-8ebc-e9278af6a86f
  6. Intel drivers

Intel drivers: What are DCH drivers . Is it available for my pc in future..? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-drivers/fa08c135-7717-4f1e-b770-dbbf597709bb
  7. Intel(R) Network Connections Drivers

Intel(R) Network Connections Drivers: I keep getting a message that Intel(R) Network Connections Drivers needs to be removed as it is affecting Chrome. My computer has been crashing alot lately and freezes up. Should I remove this, or is it impt. for Windows 10?...
  8. Intel RST Driver

Intel RST Driver: I usually browse this forum to keep up with new driver updates and whatnot (especially all those freaking Realtek driver updates!), but I haven't seen a post about Intel RST drivers, so I'd like to let people know that Intel release a new version a little while ago:...
  9. Intel GMA Drivers

Intel GMA Drivers: Hi all, Is anyone else (or everyone else) have an issue with dual-monitor setups as far as resolutions are concerned? I am an AV engineer and programmer and I had my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro hooked up to a Crestron DigitalMedia video system, which is really some of the best...
  10. Intel drivers

Intel drivers: After trying to figure it out as to why my laptop kept freezing, I came to a conclusion that Windows is too bugged/Intel drivers are corrupt/bugged. Essentially, a few months ago, I "solved" my computer's freezing bug, where I couldn't use my mouse, keyboard and pretty...