Windows 10: Intel New 5G Infrastructure Reference Design

Discus and support Intel New 5G Infrastructure Reference Design in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What’s New: Intel today announced it has collaborated on a new 5G infrastructure reference design that enables communications service providers (CoSPs)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Intel New 5G Infrastructure Reference Design

Source: https://newsroom.intel.com/news/inte...erence-design/

:)

Brink, Jun 12, 2018

2. My 5g band could not be detected on Windows 10.

Old Title: Windows 10

Since the upgrade, i can only connect to my 2.4g wifi band. My 5g band could not be detected.

Any suggestions to connect to the 5g band?

This is my system:

Dell Inspiron 14z

Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 2230

Driver version: 15.16.0.2

Thanks, Diana

DianaOfdyn, Jun 13, 2018
  3. 5g network is not "seen" by iWindows 10

I have run all network options including troubleshooters that came with Windows.

Network adapter sees 2g but not my 5g cable network.

All other devices in house read my 5g. BIG difference between 2 and 5.

New HP Notebook 17-x051nr with Intel i3

Thank You.

waynetheis, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Intel New 5G Infrastructure Reference Design

1. Intel New 5G Infrastructure Reference Design - Similar Threads - Intel Infrastructure Reference

2. Intel and MediaTek Partner to Deliver 5G on the PC in 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Intel and MediaTek Partner to Deliver 5G on the PC in 2021: [ATTACH] What’s New: Intel is partnering with MediaTek on the development, certification and support of 5G modem solutions for the next generation of PC experiences. As part of the partnership, Intel will define a 5G solution specification, including a 5G modem to be...
  3. Intel Showcases New Products and Partnerships for 5G at MWC19

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Showcases New Products and Partnerships for 5G at MWC19: At Mobile World Congress 2019 in Barcelona, Intel is displaying – through new product announcements, partnerships and innovative customer use cases – how the cloud, devices and edge computing are fueling the network to transform and, in turn, unlock limitless opportunities...
  4. Intel announces XMM 8160 5G modem for 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Intel announces XMM 8160 5G modem for 2019: What’s New: Intel today announced the Intel® XMM™ 8160 5G modem, a multimode modem optimized to provide 5G connectivity to devices like phones, PCs and broadband access gateways. Intel has accelerated the timing of this modem by pulling in the launch by more than a half-year....
  5. Watch Live - Intel 5G Summit

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live - Intel 5G Summit: Watch Livestream at: Media Alert: Intel Provides 5G Progress Report on Eve of Mobile World Congress Americas (Livestream) | Intel Newsroom Join Intel’s 5G Summit remotely via livestream to hear Sandra Rivera, senior vice president of the Network Platforms Group at Intel, and...
  6. Intel Delivers New SSD Form Factor and Innovative Designs

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Delivers New SSD Form Factor and Innovative Designs: Today, Intel announces major data center storage advances, reiterating Intel’s memory technology leadership. The new technologies advance data center storage and deliver innovative solutions to meet the challenges presented by the growing reliance on data. They include:...
  7. Intel Transforming the Network for 5G

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Transforming the Network for 5G: Intel today announced substantial advances in its wireless product roadmap to accelerate the adoption of 5G. Highlights include the introduction of the Intel® XMM™ 8000 series, Intel’s first family of 5G new radio (5G NR) multi-mode commercial modems, and Intel’s latest LTE...
  8. Intel Announces Its Intel 5G Mobile Trial Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Announces Its Intel 5G Mobile Trial Platform: To Help Meet Ambitious Targets, Intel Announces Its Intel 5G Mobile Trial Platform as First to Meet Upcoming NR Standard In the late 1990s when I joined Intel, I was amazed that my cell phone allowed me make a call from almost anywhere. It freed me from my landline and...
  9. CES 2017: Intel announces 5G modem

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: Intel announces 5G modem: Chip giant Intel has announced its 5G modem at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017 in Las Vegas, calling it a "milestone for the industry" as it will allow companies to develop and launch 5G solutions earlier than previously anticipated. According to Intel, the modem...
  10. Intel Transforming the 5G Network Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Transforming the 5G Network Edge: Today, we are on the cusp of a 5G-enabled world, filled with amazing new experiences such as connected cities, autonomous cars, virtual and augmented reality, and more, many of which will be discussed at Mobile World Congress 2017. We’re just beginning to experience the ways...