Windows 10: Intel NUC Firmware Security Advisory

Discus and support Intel NUC Firmware Security Advisory in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00176 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Intel NUC Firmware Security Advisory

Source: INTEL-SA-00176

:)

Brink, Sep 12, 2018

2. intel security assist

Hello lindamWZ,

You can check the links below to help you reinstall Intel Security Assist:

For more information, you can also go to your device manufacturer's website check for the installer of the said software.

Let me know if you have other concerns.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Jism Win User
    Major Intel NUC Security Vulnerability Uncovered

Both Intel and AMD cpu's are basicly not recommended for fully secured systems. Even that flaw in Intel's NUC is nothing compared to the microcode intel and amd puts into their cpu's: https://libreboot.org/faq/#intel

4. Brink Win User

Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

Source: Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family | Intel Newsroom

Brink, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel NUC Firmware Security Advisory - Similar Threads - Intel NUC Firmware

2. Intel NUC Firmware update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel NUC Firmware update: I would like to upgrade my firmware on my Intel NUC computer. can I do that without losing my OS (Windows 10) and data? thanks, gabril 184089
  3. Intel NUC Firmware update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel NUC Firmware update: I would like to upgrade my firmware on my Intel NUC computer. can I do that without losing my OS (Windows 10) and data? thanks, gabril 184089
  4. Intel NUC Firmware Vulnerability Advisory - Oct. 8

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Firmware Vulnerability Advisory - Oct. 8: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00296 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 10/08/2019 Last revised: 10/08/2019 Summary: Potential security vulnerabilities in system...
  5. Intel NUC Firmware Vulnerability Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Firmware Vulnerability Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00296 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 10/08/2019 Last revised: 10/08/2019 Summary: Potential security vulnerabilities in system...
  6. Intel NUC Vulnerability Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Vulnerability Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00272 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 08/13/2019 Last revised: 08/13/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in the...
  7. Intel NUC Firmware Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Firmware Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00264 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 06/11/2019 Last revised: 06/11/2019 Summary: Potential security vulnerabilities in system...
  8. Intel NUC Advisory - May 14

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Advisory - May 14: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00251 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 05/14/2019 Last revised: 05/14/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in system...
  9. Intel NUC Firmware Security Advisory - Jan. 8

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Firmware Security Advisory - Jan. 8: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00144 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: MEDIUM Original release: 01/08/2018 Last revised: 01/08/2018 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in system firmware for Intel® NUC may allow...
  10. Intel NUC Bios Updater Advisory for potential security vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Bios Updater Advisory for potential security vulnerability: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00168 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 10/09/2018 Last revised: 10/09/2018 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in Intel® NUC EBU firmware update...