Windows 10: intel nuc not taking my microsoft password even though I changed it

Discus and support intel nuc not taking my microsoft password even though I changed it in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; MY intel Nuc is not accepting my microsoft password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kathyhasty, Jun 28, 2020.

1. intel nuc not taking my microsoft password even though I changed it

MY intel Nuc is not accepting my microsoft password

:)

kathyhasty, Jun 28, 2020

2. Not enough space even though there is space

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We will surely assist you with the issue. Refer the below steps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to change the file system to NTFS while formatting and then try copying the files and check.

Step 2:

• Take the backup of the data, if you have any important data in it?
      • Let’s format the drive and check.
      • Go to this PC.
      • Right click on the external USB device.
      • Select Format.

Note: Formatting will delete all the data in the device, taking a backup of the data is recommended before performing a format.

Keep us posted for further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Dutch Win User
    How can I get Edge to retain one of my passwords that it won't hold?

Ever since the latest update a few days ago, Edge no longer remembers my eBay password even though in Settings, Advanced Settings, Manage Passwords, "save passwords" is selected, and even though eBay is listed in the saved password list. Each time I login to eBay, I have to again select "save password" but Edge doesn't remember it when I later return to eBay. Edge does remember all my other passwords, except for eBay.
    Has this happened to anyone else, and any suggestions how to fix this?
    Thanks.

Dutch, Jun 28, 2020
  4. intel nuc not taking my microsoft password even though I changed it

Intel Nuc BSOD multiple errors

Firstly i would like to thank Lifetec for the help!!!!!!!!

Despite my RAM being on the approved list from INTEL http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/...000016245.html it apears that there is a issue with this particular memery and 6th Gen NUC's.

I found this thread on the Intel forum https://communities.intel.com/thread/96772?tstart=0 with others using the same ram as i did having the exact same problem as i did.

i bought 2 sticks of the Kingston ram recommended in the post and the NUC has been running perfect ever since

Now i wonder if i can get Intel to reimburse me for the Corsair ram that doesn't work as i bought it on there recommendation.

Once again Lifetec thanks for the help

Bourbon andcoke, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

intel nuc not taking my microsoft password even though I changed it

1. intel nuc not taking my microsoft password even though I changed it - Similar Threads - intel nuc taking

2. PC password won't accept even though I changed it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC password won't accept even though I changed it: Been trying to find a way to solve this all day.My partner normally logs into her windows pc using her 4 digit pin. For some reason, after having some problems with the pc not displaying on her screen, the option for her to log in using her pin has been removed completely.We...
  3. PC password won't accept even though I changed it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC password won't accept even though I changed it: Been trying to find a way to solve this all day.My partner normally logs into her windows pc using her 4 digit pin. For some reason, after having some problems with the pc not displaying on her screen, the option for her to log in using her pin has been removed completely.We...
  4. PC password won't accept even though I changed it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft says my password is incorrect even though it is correct and when I change it it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft says my password is incorrect even though it is correct and when I change it it...: Every time I try to log in to anything with my Microsoft account, it just doesn't work. The only thing that does is their website. When I put in my CORRECT password it says it's invalid, but when I try to change it it says that it's an old password and I can't use it. If you...
  6. New intel nuc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New intel nuc: Hi... i recently bought an intel nuc and would like to install windows 10 pro... everything went well except after windows started, my usb keyboard didnt work... try to update driver and etc but it still didnt work... version installed is windows 10 pro version 2004......
  7. Intel NUC Vulnerability Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Vulnerability Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00272 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 08/13/2019 Last revised: 08/13/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in the...
  8. Intel NUC Firmware Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Firmware Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00264 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 06/11/2019 Last revised: 06/11/2019 Summary: Potential security vulnerabilities in system...
  9. Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family: [img] [ATTACH] The new Intel NUC kits (NUC8i7BEH, NUC8i5BEH, NUC8i5BEK, NUC8i3BEH, NUC8i3BEK, formerly code-named Bean Canyon) allow integrators and DIYers to customize with their choice of storage, memory and operating system. With this flexibility, the Intel NUC kits...
  10. Intel NUC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel NUC: Hi guys i have a 6th generation i5 NUC with a 500gig Samsung 850 M.2 drive. The problem is that in the magician software it is telling me I am connected to a Sata II port not Sata III.... what gives? Any insight would be appreciated Regards Glen 65956

Users found this page by searching for:

1. NUC not accepting windows password