Windows 10: Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem Reintroduced in 1903

Discus and support Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem Reintroduced in 1903 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, recently I have decided to give 1903 a go on my Asus GM501 laptop, and voila! This age-old bug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Valentin1337, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem Reintroduced in 1903

Valentin1337, Jun 18, 2019

2. [Critical Bug] Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem

Inspiron 7577 / GTX 1060 / Win10 v.1803

Okay, I understand that it is Windows, not NVIDIA, causing the issue. But the thread is called "Intel - NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem" so I am just reaffirming that my NVIDIA-GPU laptop is experiencing the issue.

I want to add my name to the list of users experiencing the bug, in hopes that it will expedite the hotfix/update from Microsoft. I know that my computer is already in the affected list.

Anyways, I just installed Win10 v1803 and I still get the freezing, primarily in chrome/edge/firefox/opera etc. I'm really surprised this problem has existed for so long.

billgratesmichaelsoft, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Muratkayablk, Jun 18, 2019
  4. Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem Reintroduced in 1903

Muratkayablk, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem Reintroduced in 1903

1. Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem Reintroduced in 1903 - Similar Threads - Intel NVIDIA Laptop

2. Intel + nvidia display driver freezes my laptop instantly in windows 10 but in all other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel + nvidia display driver freezes my laptop instantly in windows 10 but in all other...: Driver issues. So bascially, I need to play minecraft bedrock tho so i need this upgrade. PLEASE HELP. My specs are: Nvidia geforce gt 520m, intel i3 2310 lenovo z570 laptop, intel hd 3000 display adapter and geforce 391.95 graphics driver...
  3. Intel + nvidia display driver freezes my laptop instantly in windows 10 but in all other...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel + nvidia display driver freezes my laptop instantly in windows 10 but in all other...: Driver issues. So bascially, I need to play minecraft bedrock tho so i need this upgrade. PLEASE HELP. My specs are: Nvidia geforce gt 520m, intel i3 2310 lenovo z570 laptop, intel hd 3000 display adapter and geforce 391.95 graphics driver...
  4. Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem: Hi everyone, I have bought Lenovo legion 5 15ITH6H less than one month ago and I experienced freeze/lag issue, how to produce? I open a game that require the dGPU to be activated and then close the game now every app every action I do will cause the mouse and screen to freeze...
  5. Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem

Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem: Hi everyone, I have bought Lenovo legion 5 15ITH6H less than one month ago and I experienced freeze/lag issue, how to produce? I open a game that require the dGPU to be activated and then close the game now every app every action I do will cause the mouse and screen to freeze...
  6. Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. AMD + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem: I am writing a new thread to mention an issue about AMD + NVIDIA laptops using NVIDIA Optimus technology. This seems to be a very old +8yo! bug reported first for INTEL + NVIDIA configuration, but it was partially fixed for INTEL by cooperative work between Intel and...
  8. AMD + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem

AMD + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem: I am writing a new thread to mention an issue about AMD + NVIDIA laptops using NVIDIA Optimus technology. This seems to be a very old +8yo! bug reported first for INTEL + NVIDIA configuration, but it was partially fixed for INTEL by cooperative work between Intel and...
  9. Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem

Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem: Hello friends how are you, I open this thread again since according to the previous thread I am partially resolved, but I still present the same symptoms with the new update of May of Windows I have in fact always had them, they solved if some things but persists in my case...
  10. Hp laptop bc414nq freez/lag on windows10 intel uhd620 and nvidia gtx 1050 4gb

Hp laptop bc414nq freez/lag on windows10 intel uhd620 and nvidia gtx 1050 4gb: This system has an intel uhd 620 and nvidia gtx 1050 4gb and ssd hard. The big problem is when i set DUPLICATE/CLONE display of laptop (1920x1080 60hz full hd) to tv(1920x1080 60 hz full hd): in that moment when i try play videos from computer or youtube it starts lag/freez...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 V. 1903 problems with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

2. windows 10 1903 update corrupted graphics acer laptop

3. nvidia 1903 laptop freeze

4. windows 1903 update nvidia,
  5. windows update 1903 graphic card issues ,
  6. nvidia k600 driver crashing windows 1903,
  7. dell nvidia geforce freeze computer,
  8. windows 10 1903 nvidia bug