Windows 10: Intel Offers Chance to Experience CES 2018 Like a VIP

Discus and support Intel Offers Chance to Experience CES 2018 Like a VIP in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Intel launched a fundraising effort on Charitybuzz to benefit the Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and San Mateo counties. The company is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Intel Offers Chance to Experience CES 2018 Like a VIP

Source: https://newsroom.intel.com/news-rele...2018-like-vip/

:)

Brink, Nov 14, 2017
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 14, 2017
  3. sddjd Win User
    "A VIP coffee experience. Now you can pay at Starbucks with your Microsoft Band"

Could someone explain in perfectly logical terms why Microsoft has the gall to put such a phrase on its MS Band store page?

I love my winphone. In fact, I'm on my third device in the family (I've happily kept upgrading as newer hardware arrived). However, the overall experience has continued to be one of a third class citizen when it comes to app availability.

I do NOT think apps are a war of attrition, where having 1.5m apps of which 70% are worthless is desirable.

I DO think Microsoft has neglected app availability long enough. App developers write what they want, that's true. Microsoft hasn't tempted the same number of devs to Windows Phone as the competition via its ecosystem alone. Isn't it time to proactively
    find ways to GAIN that interest, if via nothing else than financial incentives to devs? Perhaps address this with action other than wishful thinking?

I'm growing very tired of being surrounded by family and friends who interact and use truly USEFUL applications on their Android and iOS phones that have been available for years but remain a distant wish on my wp8 device.

Really Microsoft, a "VIP" experience does not describe a functionality that's been available on your competitors' phones for years, particularly when it's restricted to buyers of a $200 windows phone accessory. Please wake up before I feel compelled to
    move to a device with wider functionality at the expense of the operating system I prefer.

sddjd, Nov 14, 2017
Thema:

Intel Offers Chance to Experience CES 2018 Like a VIP

1. Intel Offers Chance to Experience CES 2018 Like a VIP - Similar Threads - Intel Offers Chance

2. Intel graphics experience problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel graphics experience problem: Intel graphics experience not working, a error pops up during startup.Can't open settings and taskbar not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-experience-problem/288b092f-3f54-4437-805a-266e8f2d8c0c
  3. Intel graphics experience problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel graphics experience problem: Intel graphics experience not working, a error pops up during startup.Can't open settings and taskbar not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-experience-problem/288b092f-3f54-4437-805a-266e8f2d8c0c
  4. Watch Intel at CES 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Intel at CES 2021: WATCH LIVE AT: CES 2021 | Amazing Powered by Intel Prof. Amnon Shashua, senior vice president of Intel and chief executive officer of Mobileye, will explain what sets Mobileye’s autonomous driving ambitions apart from the pack. Joining him will be Ed Niedermeyer,...
  5. Pop-ups that keep offering connected experience

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-ups that keep offering connected experience: In Microsoft Word, I set my privacy settings that I do NOT want connected experiences. I just want to type what I need to type, save, print. Lately I'm working on a resume and EVERY time I open it I get an MS word pop-up message telling me that I should change my settings...
  6. Intelligent edge devices and experiences come to life at CES 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Intelligent edge devices and experiences come to life at CES 2019: [ATTACH] Microsoft and our partner ecosystem are delivering intelligent cloud and intelligent edge solutions that help customers manage their digital lives and achieve more. We’re also supporting businesses by providing the platforms, devices and solutions that power a new...
  7. CES 2018: Intel RealSense D415 and D435 Depth Cameras now available

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: Intel RealSense D415 and D435 Depth Cameras now available: E5feqYIQA0o Today, Intel began shipping two new Intel® RealSense™ D400 Depth Cameras from the next-generation Intel RealSense D400 product family: the D415 and D435, adding 3D capabilities to any prototype development or end user-ready device or machine. Ideal for...
  8. CES 2018 - New Intel Powered Always Connected PCs

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018 - New Intel Powered Always Connected PCs: In an increasingly connected mobile world, there is an expectation that our PCs should be always-connected and always-on. This week at 2018 CES, our partners have announced a number of exciting new Intel® Core™ processor- and Intel® XMMTM modem-powered always-connected PCs:...
  9. CES 2017: Intel announces 5G modem

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: Intel announces 5G modem: Chip giant Intel has announced its 5G modem at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017 in Las Vegas, calling it a "milestone for the industry" as it will allow companies to develop and launch 5G solutions earlier than previously anticipated. According to Intel, the modem...
  10. CES 2018: New Smart and Connected Home Devices Start with Intel Inside

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: New Smart and Connected Home Devices Start with Intel Inside: Among the areas where data has the power to transform our daily lives the most: the rise of the smart home. During CES, Intel and its partners announced new products that can connect, change and improve our lives to make them more convenient and enjoyable. Analysts predict...