Windows 10: Intel: One Small Step for 5G, One Giant Step for Wireless

Discus and support Intel: One Small Step for 5G, One Giant Step for Wireless in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today marks a momentous milestone for the wireless industry: the finalization of the 3GPP Non-Standalone (NSA) 5G New Radio (NR) Standard. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Intel: One Small Step for 5G, One Giant Step for Wireless

Source: https://newsroom.intel.com/editorial...step-wireless/

:)

Brink, Dec 20, 2017

2. What is the distance for a "step" for the BAND one?

Hello,

Does someone know what Microsoft set for the default in
    inches for a "step"? I just got a band 1 and it has 5000 step default for reaching a 100% goal for steps for any particular day. I changed my goal to 10000 steps but I'm curious as to what's the distance in inches for a step? I'm hoping someone knows.

thanks, Dennis

DennisWick, Dec 20, 2017
  3. Aside from password protection of my pc, are there any other methods of protecting the most sensitive files within the pc in Windows 10

Well I am hoping before then that the powers-that-be at Microsoft/ Windows will have taken the appropriate action and given us punters an official and safe alternative!

One-step-forward, Dec 20, 2017
Thema:

Intel: One Small Step for 5G, One Giant Step for Wireless

1. Intel: One Small Step for 5G, One Giant Step for Wireless - Similar Threads - Intel Small Step

2. Disable all advertising in one step

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable all advertising in one step: I have a new HP laptop with Windows 11. In just a few hours, I've seen tons of notifications with ads. The experience is really awfull. Microsoft, HP, and lots ot useless demo software offering sales in my machine. I have not paid for this, and it's a unacceptable to tolerate...
  3. Disable all advertising in one step

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable all advertising in one step: I have a new HP laptop with Windows 11. In just a few hours, I've seen tons of notifications with ads. The experience is really awfull. Microsoft, HP, and lots ot useless demo software offering sales in my machine. I have not paid for this, and it's a unacceptable to tolerate...
  4. Steps recorder is missing steps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Steps recorder is missing steps: Hi I'm trying to use Steps Recorder to record steps so that I can turn them into test cases. However, It only records one step and misses all the others. I have tried changing the default save location but this has no effect. FTR I'm evaluating Desktop Step Recorders so...
  5. Password input should/could be one step less

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password input should/could be one step less: Currently Windows has three possible states when idling: Screensaver Lock Screen Sign-in Interface Obviously each state can be invoked from a previous state by a keyboard stroke or the mouse being moved unless your prefs alter this of course. However, having to invoke...
  6. One Step Forward, Two Steps Back...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Step Forward, Two Steps Back...: I had a small problem and thought it would be a simple fix. I went to scan for corrupted drivers, forgot to uncheck Microsoft drivers, and ended up uninstalling everything. Now, I know everything’s kind of weird. it gets stuck in an infinite boot loop, with the Omen logo and...
  7. one step clean, clear and delete browsing, searching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    one step clean, clear and delete browsing, searching: Kinda of sort of I pray my MS will one day have developed a program/process that will thoroughly clean, Clear and delete all garbage from internet browsing, searching and application's used before you close down and sign off and turn off your computer...
  8. what are the steps to get all my pictures in one place and on one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what are the steps to get all my pictures in one place and on one drive: what are the steps to get all my pictures in one place and on one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/what-are-the-steps-to-get-all-my-pictures-in-one/11dbd58a-ae7a-49aa-992d-a2d73404a8b8
  9. Help with Photos organizing one step at a time Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with Photos organizing one step at a time Win10: I don't expect to resolve my problem quickly, Id be very satisfied if I could simply step by step slowly improve the way I can organize Photos. My problem: I have windows 10 and use "Photos" and "One Drive" I understand there is something called a cloud for storage but it...
  10. Microsoft's 'One Store' takes a step towards completion

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's 'One Store' takes a step towards completion: One of the big initiative with Windows 10 besides unifying the core of all of Microsoft's operating systems is to unify their app stores too. Like everything else, Microsoft calls this 'One Store' and we are now seeing that initiative take a step forward with an update to the...