Windows 10: Intel Optane Error, Can't Uninstall

Discus and support Intel Optane Error, Can't Uninstall in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] It's this Intel Optane error again! It doesn't appear randomly, though. I've figured out that it always seems to appear when I interact... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MikeMacD1, Sep 3, 2019.

1. MikeMacD1 Win User

Intel Optane Error, Can't Uninstall

Intel Optane Error, Can't Uninstall 8a0775fb-d9f7-4cca-a2dc-b526f67f1fe8?upload=true.png

It's this Intel Optane error again!

It doesn't appear randomly, though. I've figured out that it always seems to appear when I interact with file explorer: opening it from the task bar, or right-clicking an icon in a file explorer window, will make it pop up every single time.

The only solution I find anywhere, including here, is to uninstall Intel Optane. Okay, fair enough.

Intel Optane Error, Can't Uninstall 1549145d-917c-432b-a0ce-81bef52ec932?upload=true.png

Oh.

Well THAT'S inconvenient.

Naturally this all started after I tried the latest Windows 10 update, which reduced my computer to a sluggish paperweight until I reverted to a previous build. Now I'm dealing with this ****. Please help.

Windows 10, 64 bit, Intel corei5 (8th gen), Dell XPS laptop.

:)

MikeMacD1, Sep 3, 2019
  2. richj444 Win User

Intel Optane memory pinning error

I had no idea I had "Intel Optane Pinning Service Extension" installed; I figured it was a component of IRST that was causing this as the driver name was similar. But sure enough there is was, so it's uninstalled now. Thanks!

richj444, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Check Intel(R) Optane(TM) memory module status

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Congratulations on buying your new laptop! To check which Intel® Optane™ Memory Technology
    is installed in your system and the module’s status, you need to have either of the apps listed below installed on your system:

• Intel® Optane™ Memory User Interface
    • Intel® Rapid Storage Technology User Interface

Click on the Start menu and search for any of the apps listed above. Once you find the app, refer the article
    How to Determine What Intel® Optane™ Memory Technology is in Your System
    to know where to look for the module’s status.

Let us know if you have any other concern related to Windows, we will be happy to answer them.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Ivan510 Win User

Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error

Recently I got this error, I don't think i have Optane Memory as I have a Dell XPS 9570. I tried disabling Intel Optane Memory Service but it still pops up. When i go to Intel Rapid Storage Technology it also shows as it being disabled.

Intel Optane Error, Can't Uninstall 685a081b-2694-4385-8ac1-e13fdbc861a6?upload=true.png

Ivan510, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Intel Optane Error, Can't Uninstall - Similar Threads - Intel Optane Error

2. Intel Optane uninstalled - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Optane uninstalled - BSOD: Hi everyone, So as the title states I messed up. I was following instructions on the intel website as the Optane process was eating up my CPU. You can guess what happened. When trying to reinstall the Rapid Storage setup the restart is when it all went up in flames as it goes...
  3. Intel Optane uninstalled - BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Optane uninstalled - BSOD: Hi everyone, So as the title states I messed up. I was following instructions on the intel website as the Optane process was eating up my CPU. You can guess what happened. When trying to reinstall the Rapid Storage setup the restart is when it all went up in flames as it goes...
  4. I can't enable intel optane.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't enable intel optane.: I can't turn it on because the machine I'm using is in AHCI mode, I'm not sure how to fix it and I need help.My machine is Lenovo Legion Y540 15IRH-PG0 i5-9300h HDD 1 TB SSD 256 GB GTX1650 windows 11 home single language....
  5. I can't enable intel optane.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't enable intel optane.: I can't turn it on because the machine I'm using is in AHCI mode, I'm not sure how to fix it and I need help.My machine is Lenovo Legion Y540 15IRH-PG0 i5-9300h HDD 1 TB SSD 256 GB GTX1650 windows 11 home single language....
  6. Intel Optane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Optane: I recently bought new parts for my PC, the motherboard supported Intel Optane, I saw that it speeds up your HDD, so I downloaded and installed it. It said that it wasn't compatible with my HDD, so I uninstalled it. It said that I could lose data, but I didn't care because it...
  7. Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error: Since updating to Microsoft Windows 10 2004, everytime I right-click a file in File Explorer, I get the notification shown below related to Intel Optane Memory Pinning. I don't even have any Intel Optane Memory installed. What's going on? [ATTACH]...
  8. Intel Optane memory pinning error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Optane memory pinning error: Hi, I recently began getting this error at seemingly random times (at least I haven't been able to figure out a definite trigger yet). [ATTACH] I do have Intel Rapid Storage Technology (v 15.9.6.1044) installed, and am using it to accelerate my system drive. But I don't...
  9. Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error: Recently I got this error, I don't think i have Optane Memory as I have a Dell XPS 9570. I tried disabling Intel Optane Memory Service but it still pops up. When i go to Intel Rapid Storage Technology it also shows as it being disabled. [ATTACH]...
  10. Intel Optane Memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Optane Memory: I'm waiting for an Intel Optane Memory Module to arrive. In the meantime I'm following up 3 Installation Media Preperation (Recommended Optional Step) in https://www.intel.com/content/dam/su...stallation.pdf https://www.intel.com/content/dam/su...stallation.pdf...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Intel Optane Pinning Service Extension. Uninstall

2. uninstall Intel Optane Pinning Service Extension.