Windows 10: Intel Optane Memory error on boot and I see wrong system time once I do get into windows 10.

Discus and support Intel Optane Memory error on boot and I see wrong system time once I do get into windows 10. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've started seeing this error on every cold start. After setting up Intel(R) Optane Memory or the RAID configuration was built, SATA Mode election... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/abs1337, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Intel Optane Memory error on boot and I see wrong system time once I do get into windows 10.

I've started seeing this error on every cold start.

After setting up Intel(R) Optane Memory or the RAID configuration was built, SATA Mode election must be changed to RAID mode to avoid unknown issues

I can fix it by entering BIOS and exiting or manually booting into my drive. Simply restarting doesn't fix it though.

And once I do get into windows, the only thing that's off is my system time. I need to update it in settings manually.

Any ideas what's going on? Looks like a BIOS issue to me but not sure why its affecting system time.

PS - I have an ASUS Z270F Strix and a 7700k.

submitted by /u/abs1337
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/abs1337, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Check Intel(R) Optane(TM) memory module status

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Congratulations on buying your new laptop! To check which Intel® Optane™ Memory Technology
    is installed in your system and the module’s status, you need to have either of the apps listed below installed on your system:

• Intel® Optane™ Memory User Interface
    • Intel® Rapid Storage Technology User Interface

Click on the Start menu and search for any of the apps listed above. Once you find the app, refer the article
    How to Determine What Intel® Optane™ Memory Technology is in Your System
    to know where to look for the module’s status.

Let us know if you have any other concern related to Windows, we will be happy to answer them.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 17, 2020
  3. fjk61011 Win User
    Intel Optane Memory

I'm waiting for an Intel Optane Memory Module to arrive.

In the meantime I'm following up

3 Installation Media Preperation (Recommended Optional Step) in

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/su...stallation.pdf

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/su...stallation.pdf

I get as far as Mount the Windows* Recovery Image:

dism/mountimage/imagefile:c:\Win10USB\windows\windows\system32\recovery\w inre.wim /Index:1 /mountdir:winre

and get

mountimage/imagefile is unknown.

Any ideas to get this working.

fjk61011, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Intel Optane Memory error on boot and I see wrong system time once I do get into windows 10.

Intel Optane Memory

Are there any issues creating and restoring Macrium Reflect systems images on a system with Intel Optane memory? My understanding is that Intel Optane memory remembers how you use the system. I was wondering how Macrium Reflect would restore that information.

radiowaves, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Intel Optane Memory error on boot and I see wrong system time once I do get into windows 10.

1. Intel Optane Memory error on boot and I see wrong system time once I do get into windows 10. - Similar Threads - Intel Optane Memory

2. Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error: Since updating to Microsoft Windows 10 2004, everytime I right-click a file in File Explorer, I get the notification shown below related to Intel Optane Memory Pinning. I don't even have any Intel Optane Memory installed. What's going on? [ATTACH]...
  3. Intel Optane tm memory pinning error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Optane tm memory pinning error: After recent windows update i started getting this error on my Dell XPS 15 9570. Anyone know how i can get rid from it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-optane-tm-memory-pinning-error/079249ba-d744-44e1-ad67-338181c53f2a
  4. Intel Optane memory software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Optane memory software: I got an error message connected with Intel Optane memory software. It says that Unable to load DLL ' iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll ': The specified module could not be found...
  5. Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error: Every time I right-click on a file or folder in Windows Explorer, I get a notification error that says the following: Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007 I...
  6. Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error: Every time I right-click on a file or folder in Windows Explorer, I get a notification error that says the following: Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007 I...
  7. Intel Optane memory question

Intel Optane memory question: I just got a new laptop, hp spectre, upgraded to the intel optane memory 32 gb. I want to check that the upgrade is there, however, when I go search through system information, I find that intel optane was added, but it doesn't say how much memory. I am absolutely NOT tech...
  8. Intel Optane memory pinning error

Intel Optane memory pinning error: Hi, I recently began getting this error at seemingly random times (at least I haven't been able to figure out a definite trigger yet). [ATTACH] I do have Intel Rapid Storage Technology (v 15.9.6.1044) installed, and am using it to accelerate my system drive. But I don't...
  9. Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error: Recently I got this error, I don't think i have Optane Memory as I have a Dell XPS 9570. I tried disabling Intel Optane Memory Service but it still pops up. When i go to Intel Rapid Storage Technology it also shows as it being disabled. [ATTACH]...
  10. Intel Optane Memory

Intel Optane Memory: I'm waiting for an Intel Optane Memory Module to arrive. In the meantime I'm following up 3 Installation Media Preperation (Recommended Optional Step) in https://www.intel.com/content/dam/su...stallation.pdf https://www.intel.com/content/dam/su...stallation.pdf...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after setting up intel optane memory or the raid configuration was built

2. asus bios error after setting up intel optane memory