Windows 10: Intel Optane message

Discus and support Intel Optane message in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Could someone tell me what this message means? Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rca128, Apr 30, 2020.

1. rca128 Win User

Intel Optane message

Could someone tell me what this message means? Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL

'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll'

The specified module could not be found. exception from HRESULT: 0x8

I get this message occasionally.

:)

rca128, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Check Intel(R) Optane(TM) memory module status

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Congratulations on buying your new laptop! To check which Intel® Optane™ Memory Technology
    is installed in your system and the module’s status, you need to have either of the apps listed below installed on your system:

• Intel® Optane™ Memory User Interface
    • Intel® Rapid Storage Technology User Interface

Click on the Start menu and search for any of the apps listed above. Once you find the app, refer the article
    How to Determine What Intel® Optane™ Memory Technology is in Your System
    to know where to look for the module’s status.

Let us know if you have any other concern related to Windows, we will be happy to answer them.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 30, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Intel Optane Error, Can't Uninstall

Hi Mike

I do wish Microsoft and Intel would resolve these bugs in the updates, if it is not Intel RST, it is Intel Optane . . .

The best thing to do would be to go to either the Intel or Dell Websites, then download and install the current version of Intel Optane, then restart your PCand uninstall Intel Optane, re-installing Intel Optane should fix its installer,allowing you to then
    uninstall it . . .

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29008...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Intel Optane message

Issues while launching Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management App

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while running the Intel Optane Memory app on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?
    3. Are you using a SSD or a HDD?

Refer the article
    Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

However, if you are using a HP machine, then you can refer to the article

Error When Starting Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management App

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Intel Optane message

1. Intel Optane message - Similar Threads - Intel Optane message

2. Intel Optane uninstalled - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Optane uninstalled - BSOD: Hi everyone, So as the title states I messed up. I was following instructions on the intel website as the Optane process was eating up my CPU. You can guess what happened. When trying to reinstall the Rapid Storage setup the restart is when it all went up in flames as it goes...
  3. Intel Optane uninstalled - BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Optane uninstalled - BSOD: Hi everyone, So as the title states I messed up. I was following instructions on the intel website as the Optane process was eating up my CPU. You can guess what happened. When trying to reinstall the Rapid Storage setup the restart is when it all went up in flames as it goes...
  4. Intel Optane Pinning Extension

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Optane Pinning Extension: If I uninstall the Intel Optane Pinning Explorer extension will the uninstall cause any negative issue with the rest of the Intel programs?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-optane-pinning-extension/82b76636-d043-4f31-8602-f81a6b94b4d3
  5. Intel Optane Pinning Extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Optane Pinning Extension: If I uninstall the Intel Optane Pinning Explorer extension will the uninstall cause any negative issue with the rest of the Intel programs?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-optane-pinning-extension/82b76636-d043-4f31-8602-f81a6b94b4d3
  6. Windows Security / Intel Optane Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security / Intel Optane Memory: I am trying to download the SSD Toolbox program however Windows Security is blocking the Intel Optane Memory.Why is this happening?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-intel-optane-memory/e01860d0-a2ae-4031-889f-f12641d75eaf
  7. Intel Optane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Optane: I recently bought new parts for my PC, the motherboard supported Intel Optane, I saw that it speeds up your HDD, so I downloaded and installed it. It said that it wasn't compatible with my HDD, so I uninstalled it. It said that I could lose data, but I didn't care because it...
  8. Intel Optane memory software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Optane memory software: I got an error message connected with Intel Optane memory software. It says that Unable to load DLL ' iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll ': The specified module could not be found...
  9. Intel Optane memory question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Optane memory question: I just got a new laptop, hp spectre, upgraded to the intel optane memory 32 gb. I want to check that the upgrade is there, however, when I go search through system information, I find that intel optane was added, but it doesn't say how much memory. I am absolutely NOT tech...
  10. Intel Optane Memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Optane Memory: I'm waiting for an Intel Optane Memory Module to arrive. In the meantime I'm following up 3 Installation Media Preperation (Recommended Optional Step) in https://www.intel.com/content/dam/su...stallation.pdf https://www.intel.com/content/dam/su...stallation.pdf...