Windows 10: Intel Optanetm Memory pinning

Discus and support Intel Optanetm Memory pinning in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am getting again and again this notification from chrome and Microsoft edge browser. getting this notification after updating windows 10 1909 into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arun1999, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Arun1999 Win User

Intel Optanetm Memory pinning

I am getting again and again this notification from chrome and Microsoft edge browser. getting this notification after updating windows 10 1909 into windows 10 2004

"Unable do load DLL "iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007I"

:)

Arun1999, Aug 1, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error

Hi MesPia

Go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturers website, from there, download the version of Intel Rapid Storage Technology they recommend - do not install that yet . . .

Click your Start Button, then just type Intel

From the resulting list, open Intel Rapid Storage Technology

Click the Intel Optane memory tab

Click Disable

Click Yes to confirm and close that utility

Uninstall Intel Rapid Storage Technology from the Windows Settings App - Apps

Install the new version of Intel RST that you downloaded . . .

DaveM121, Aug 1, 2020
  3. richj444 Win User
    Intel Optane memory pinning error

I had no idea I had "Intel Optane Pinning Service Extension" installed; I figured it was a component of IRST that was causing this as the driver name was similar. But sure enough there is was, so it's uninstalled now. Thanks!

richj444, Aug 1, 2020
  4. MesPia Win User

Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error

Since updating to Microsoft Windows 10 2004, everytime I right-click a file in File Explorer, I get the notification shown below related to Intel Optane Memory Pinning. I don't even have any Intel Optane Memory installed. What's going on?

Intel Optanetm Memory pinning 80e750e0-9eb9-4b41-9fb4-c6c3d181c267?upload=true.png

MesPia, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Intel Optanetm Memory pinning - Similar Threads - Intel Optanetm Memory

2. Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning: unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning: unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified...: After installing a Windows Update, I started getting this error every time I installed File Explorer:This error came with my computer no longer saving screenshots through Windows + PrtScr, though that is fixed now.I have tried fixing things through DISM.exe, and even erasing...
  3. Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error: Since updating to Microsoft Windows 10 2004, everytime I right-click a file in File Explorer, I get the notification shown below related to Intel Optane Memory Pinning. I don't even have any Intel Optane Memory installed. What's going on? [ATTACH]...
  4. Getting Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning error with update version 2004

Getting Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning error with update version 2004: I just updated Windows 10 Home version from 1909 to 2004 OS Build 19041.388. When I right click a file or folder in Windows Explorer, I get an error notification: -------------------------------------------- Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL...
  5. Intel Optane tm memory pinning error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Optane tm memory pinning error: After recent windows update i started getting this error on my Dell XPS 15 9570. Anyone know how i can get rid from it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-optane-tm-memory-pinning-error/079249ba-d744-44e1-ad67-338181c53f2a
  6. Intel Optanetm Memory7 Pinning

Intel Optanetm Memory7 Pinning: Since updating to w10 home 2004, I have been getting the following message on my Dell laptop: Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8 I am unable to get any more...
  7. Windows 10, Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning error notification message.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10, Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning error notification message.: When using Windows Explorer I get a pop up notification warning message briefly viewable as follows: Intel Optane™ Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL “iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll”. The specified module could not be found. Exception from HRESULT:0x8 Windows Explorer. Can you...
  8. Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error: Every time I right-click on a file or folder in Windows Explorer, I get a notification error that says the following: Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007 I...
  9. Intel Optane memory pinning error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Optane memory pinning error: Hi, I recently began getting this error at seemingly random times (at least I haven't been able to figure out a definite trigger yet). [ATTACH] I do have Intel Rapid Storage Technology (v 15.9.6.1044) installed, and am using it to accelerate my system drive. But I don't...
  10. Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error

Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error: Recently I got this error, I don't think i have Optane Memory as I have a Dell XPS 9570. I tried disabling Intel Optane Memory Service but it still pops up. When i go to Intel Rapid Storage Technology it also shows as it being disabled. [ATTACH]...