Windows 10: Intel Optanetm Memory7 Pinning

Discus and support Intel Optanetm Memory7 Pinning in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since updating to w10 home 2004, I have been getting the following message on my Dell laptop: Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by r_f_m, Jun 19, 2020.

1. r_f_m Win User

Intel Optanetm Memory7 Pinning

Since updating to w10 home 2004, I have been getting the following message on my Dell laptop:

Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning

Unable to load DLL

'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8

I am unable to get any more information and I have NO idea what this is. Can anyone help?

:)

r_f_m, Jun 19, 2020
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jun 19, 2020
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 19, 2020
  4. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Intel Optanetm Memory7 Pinning - Similar Threads - Intel Optanetm Memory7

2. Intel Optane Pinning Extension

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Optane Pinning Extension: If I uninstall the Intel Optane Pinning Explorer extension will the uninstall cause any negative issue with the rest of the Intel programs?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-optane-pinning-extension/82b76636-d043-4f31-8602-f81a6b94b4d3
  3. Intel Optane Pinning Extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Optane Pinning Extension: If I uninstall the Intel Optane Pinning Explorer extension will the uninstall cause any negative issue with the rest of the Intel programs?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-optane-pinning-extension/82b76636-d043-4f31-8602-f81a6b94b4d3
  4. Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning: unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning: unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified...: After installing a Windows Update, I started getting this error every time I installed File Explorer:This error came with my computer no longer saving screenshots through Windows + PrtScr, though that is fixed now.I have tried fixing things through DISM.exe, and even erasing...
  5. Intel Optanetm Memory pinning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Optanetm Memory pinning: I am getting again and again this notification from chrome and Microsoft edge browser. getting this notification after updating windows 10 1909 into windows 10 2004 "Unable do load DLL "iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found. Exception from...
  6. Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error: Since updating to Microsoft Windows 10 2004, everytime I right-click a file in File Explorer, I get the notification shown below related to Intel Optane Memory Pinning. I don't even have any Intel Optane Memory installed. What's going on? [ATTACH]...
  7. Getting Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning error with update version 2004

Getting Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning error with update version 2004: I just updated Windows 10 Home version from 1909 to 2004 OS Build 19041.388. When I right click a file or folder in Windows Explorer, I get an error notification: -------------------------------------------- Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL...
  8. Windows 10, Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning error notification message.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10, Intel Optanetm Memory Pinning error notification message.: When using Windows Explorer I get a pop up notification warning message briefly viewable as follows: Intel Optane™ Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL “iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll”. The specified module could not be found. Exception from HRESULT:0x8 Windows Explorer. Can you...
  9. Intel Optane memory pinning error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Optane memory pinning error: Hi, I recently began getting this error at seemingly random times (at least I haven't been able to figure out a definite trigger yet). [ATTACH] I do have Intel Rapid Storage Technology (v 15.9.6.1044) installed, and am using it to accelerate my system drive. But I don't...
  10. Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error

Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error: Recently I got this error, I don't think i have Optane Memory as I have a Dell XPS 9570. I tried disabling Intel Optane Memory Service but it still pops up. When i go to Intel Rapid Storage Technology it also shows as it being disabled. [ATTACH]...