Windows 10: Intel PCI bus 0, device 22 function 3 can not start

Discus and support Intel PCI bus 0, device 22 function 3 can not start in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have a Dell Optiplex 7010 and running the lastest version of windows 10 and having an issue that the device can not start Code 10 and if i go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RienWeststrate, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Intel PCI bus 0, device 22 function 3 can not start

Hello I have a Dell Optiplex 7010 and running the lastest version of windows 10 and having an issue that the device can not start Code 10 and if i go to the events it shows the followingIntel PCI bus 0, device 22 function 3 can not start :Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3D&SUBSYS_05771028&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B3 requires further installation.Any suggestions on what to do and how to fix this?Thanks

:)

RienWeststrate, Oct 23, 2021
  2. STU
    Stu Win User

Powershell - PCI/PCIe slot occupation

I happen to know you get get this for network cards using:

Using the module suggested by @Lenniey above you It looks like you can find the location of devices by looking for those with a LocationInfo starting "PCI bus", and a non-zero UINumber:

In the above, I've got my network card in slot 5, and my wifi in slot 4.

You can then compare this with the list of PCI Express Root Ports:

That will tell you that I have a third slot with nothing plugged in, which agrees with what I see in Device Manager.

Caveat; I'm not a hardware expert, I just guessed this based on what I can see on my machine.

To confirm this isn't just related to network adapters, if I remove the filter on 'UINumber -ne 0', I can see all other devices connected to the PCI bus, however, since they are all built in, they don't have a slot number:

3. Pci Bus

I keep receiving this message when I log on

Your computer needs to be restarted In order in order to finish setting up device: Pci Bus

RoslynNorton, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Intel PCI bus 0, device 22 function 3 can not start

PCI SERIAL PORT listed under Other devices

PCI SERIAL PORT listed under Other devices

the drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

PCI bus 0, device 22, function 3

I have a HP 8200 elite convertible mini-tower (business desktop) i5-2500. When I bought it about a week ago I had them upgrade from the windows 7 pro to
    windows 10 pro. I had no need to look at the device manager, until today. Then I found this. Of course it being a refurbished computer they would not do anything unless I shell out more money. So I have been hunting everywhere I could think of
    to find an answer to this. I have tried to update the driver on and off line it tells me it can not find the driver. Some one told me to update the chipsets, under processors, They are already up to date. So anyone
    have any other ideas?

BaelRathLian, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Intel PCI bus 0, device 22 function 3 can not start

1. Intel PCI bus 0, device 22 function 3 can not start - Similar Threads - Intel PCI bus

2. unde gasesc driverul driver pci bus 0, device 31, function 3 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unde gasesc driverul driver pci bus 0, device 31, function 3 ?: unde gasesc driverul driver pci bus 0, device 31, function 3 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unde-gasesc-driverul-driver-pci-bus-0-device-31/74233094-1d1c-41e1-bb18-5f92a07bc3c3
  3. unde gasesc driverul driver pci bus 0, device 31, function 3 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unde gasesc driverul driver pci bus 0, device 31, function 3 ?: unde gasesc driverul driver pci bus 0, device 31, function 3 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unde-gasesc-driverul-driver-pci-bus-0-device-31/74233094-1d1c-41e1-bb18-5f92a07bc3c3
  4. unde gasesc driverul driver pci bus 0, device 31, function 3 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PCI Slot 0 PCI bus 99, device 4, function 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Slot 0 PCI bus 99, device 4, function 0: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Properties General TabThis device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 The specified request is not a valid operation for the target device. PCI-to-PCI Bridge Properties Details & Events...
  6. PCI Slot 0 PCI bus 99, device 4, function 0

PCI Slot 0 PCI bus 99, device 4, function 0: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Properties General TabThis device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 The specified request is not a valid operation for the target device. PCI-to-PCI Bridge Properties Details & Events...
  7. Intel PCI bus 0, device 22 function 3 can not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel PCI bus 0, device 22 function 3 can not start: Hello I have a Dell Optiplex 7010 and running the lastest version of windows 10 and having an issue that the device can not start Code 10 and if i go to the events it shows the following:Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3D&SUBSYS_05771028&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B3 requires further...
  8. Intel PCI bus 0, device 22 function 3 can not start

Intel PCI bus 0, device 22 function 3 can not start: Hello I have a Dell Optiplex 7010 and running the lastest version of windows 10 and having an issue that the device can not start Code 10 and if i go to the events it shows the following:Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3D&SUBSYS_05771028&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B3 requires further...
  9. PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller

PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller: I tried to install drivers for my devices but they simply don´t work. I already tried to use the Troubleshooter "msdt.exe-id DeviceDiagnostic" but Windows couldn´t find any drivers....
  10. PCI Bus Error

PCI Bus Error: Hi all, I was hoping this screenshot will tell you what the problem could be. [img] I don't know if it is related, but just before that happened, I used this shortcut: Alt + R arrow. Also, when I use Alt + L arrow in a web browser, instead of bringing me back to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pci bus 0 device 20 function 3