Windows 10: Intel pop up stuck

Discus and support Intel pop up stuck in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Clone-ish [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lwisa6/intel_pop_up_stuck/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Clone-ish, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Intel pop up stuck

/u/Clone-ish, Mar 2, 2021

2. Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

according to laptop support page they do list an old downloadable driver for intel for windows 7 , weather this is related to there being several variants of that laptop or this laptop has switchable graphics i may just suggest you reset the bios and see if things change , if yes you may be able to apply step 2 , if not then apply step 4 and call it today , you are still better off being on the high performance gpu .

Out of curiosity can you take a snap shot from Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and click the “Graphics Settings” ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Mar 2, 2021
  3. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 2, 2021
  4. aronchick Win User

Intel pop up stuck

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Intel pop up stuck

1. Intel pop up stuck - Similar Threads - Intel pop stuck

2. Stuck with pop=up scammer's message on my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck with pop=up scammer's message on my screen.: Split from this thread. I have that on my computer right now. I did not respond, but it will not let me get into my computer. WHen I shut down, I came back on and the same message is there. How do I get it to go away so I can continue using my computer??...
  3. Stuck with pop=up scammer's message on my screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck with pop=up scammer's message on my screen.: Split from this thread. I have that on my computer right now. I did not respond, but it will not let me get into my computer. WHen I shut down, I came back on and the same message is there. How do I get it to go away so I can continue using my computer??...
  4. media notification pop-up stuck on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media notification pop-up stuck on screen: So whenever I play any form of audio on my pc a pop-up/notication comes up to view what you currently are listening to. this normally goes away after you click it or after you wait around 2 seconds. However for my the pop up stays stuck on my screen until I completely shut...
  5. media notification pop-up stuck on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    media notification pop-up stuck on screen: So whenever I play any form of audio on my pc a pop-up/notication comes up to view what you currently are listening to. this normally goes away after you click it or after you wait around 2 seconds. However for my the pop up stays stuck on my screen until I completely shut...
  6. media notification pop-up stuck on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....
  8. Pop up state Intel Optane Unable to Load iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pop up state Intel Optane Unable to Load iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll: Anyone know why i keep getting this pop up every time I click File Explorer? Thanks.[ATTACH] [Original Title: This Pop Up] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-state-intel-optane-unable-to-load/1e976e77-5b8d-49e8-9ec3-73a998093cba
  9. Intel update error and windows feature update not popping up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel update error and windows feature update not popping up: So when I got to the window update tab I have an intel update pending but for some reason it's giving me an error(Intel Corporation - Display - 2/28/2018 12:00:00 AM - 23.20.16.4973 - Error 0x80d06802) but I have the latest intel graphic installed for my cpu( core i7 6500U0...
  10. pop ups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pop ups: Howto stop all the pop ups when on screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/pop-ups/a38e76cf-9e35-4950-b446-6535a51ea907