Windows 10: Intel R 3.10 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.20 Microsoft accidentally deleted.

Discus and support Intel R 3.10 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.20 Microsoft accidentally deleted. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need HALP. I accidentally deleted this USB controller from my Device Manager. I was trying to troubleshoot an issue with my Midi controller that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Solaire2020, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Intel R 3.10 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.20 Microsoft accidentally deleted.

I need HALP.

I accidentally deleted this USB controller from my Device Manager. I was trying to troubleshoot an issue with my Midi controller that wasn't registering in my laptop. Now I can't access my program files. I need help trying to undo my mistake.

If you need more specifics, please ask.

Again, HALP me. haha

:)

Solaire2020, Nov 26, 2020

2. Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)

Hi Graeme.P,

I've already done that and it does not work.

The problem is, Microsoft's driver has overriden Intel's USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller driver and this is the one causing the issue.

Uninstalling either the Intel Bluetooth Driver or Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), will only make WIndows 10 reinstall back the latest drivers.

And if I remove or disable the Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), I would lose not only bluetooth, but all USB and LAN or Wireless Lan connection too.

Regards,

Shafie

SharkyPrime, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) waking computer

Hi Alan,

You may check the troubleshooting steps provided by Pavan_N from this
    link to resolve the issue with Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller
    - 1.0 (Microsoft).

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Ruz San Win User

Intel R 3.10 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.20 Microsoft accidentally deleted.

Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensive Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) driver issue

Hi Gabriel,

It is possible that the updates that were installed on your computer impacted the device. Please answer some things so we can determine how we can assist you regarding the problem:

• What updates were installed on your computer?
    • Does the camera work when opening other programs that use your camera on the computer?

We suggest you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter while the Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller is enabled. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshooting then press Enter.
    • On the left panel, click on View all.
    • Choose Hardware and Devices and allow the troubleshooter to run.

Let us know if it finds anything so we can help you further if needed.

Regards.

Ruz San, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Intel R 3.10 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.20 Microsoft accidentally deleted.

1. Intel R 3.10 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.20 Microsoft accidentally deleted. - Similar Threads - Intel eXtensible Host

2. I deleted Intel USB 3 20 extensible host controller - 1.20 microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted Intel USB 3 20 extensible host controller - 1.20 microsoft: I deleted Intel USB 3 20 extensible host controller - 1.20 microsoft, how can I reïnstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-intel-usb-3-20-extensible-host/c98f50dd-f042-4c33-8b35-e95ffe83b1d5
  3. I deleted Intel USB 3 20 extensible host controller - 1.20 microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted Intel USB 3 20 extensible host controller - 1.20 microsoft: I deleted Intel USB 3 20 extensible host controller - 1.20 microsoft, how can I reïnstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-intel-usb-3-20-extensible-host/c98f50dd-f042-4c33-8b35-e95ffe83b1d5
  4. Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller driver: I currently have the following USB driver installed on my Lenovo ThinkPad T430 running Windows 10: Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 Microsoft version 10.0.19041.1566I want to install version 10.0.19041.488.I would be grateful to know where to download this...
  5. Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller driver

Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller driver: I currently have the following USB driver installed on my Lenovo ThinkPad T430 running Windows 10: Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 Microsoft version 10.0.19041.1566I want to install version 10.0.19041.488.I would be grateful to know where to download this...
  6. Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Deleted my USB 3 eXtensible Host Controller thinking that it would be reinstalled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted my USB 3 eXtensible Host Controller thinking that it would be reinstalled...: -I tried scanning for hardware in the device manager-I tried restarting my computer, both the normal way and through unplugging the cord-I tried deleting other devices in the USB, and I only ended up losing the other USB 3 Root Hub. Other USB devices reinstall automatically,...
  8. Deleted my USB 3 eXtensible Host Controller thinking that it would be reinstalled...

Deleted my USB 3 eXtensible Host Controller thinking that it would be reinstalled...: -I tried scanning for hardware in the device manager-I tried restarting my computer, both the normal way and through unplugging the cord-I tried deleting other devices in the USB, and I only ended up losing the other USB 3 Root Hub. Other USB devices reinstall automatically,...
  9. Deleted my USB 3 eXtensible Host Controller thinking that it would be reinstalled...

10. Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)

Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R): Hi guys, I have a Lenovo y50-70 and it recently had an upgrade to Windows 10. Unfortunately, the latest USB 3.0 driver from Microsoft had over-ride the Intel driver. Now, my bluetooth can detect bluetooth devices but unable to pair and connect. Lenovo support can't do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel usb 3.1 extensible host controller 1.20 error

2. intel usb 3.0 extensible host controller 1.20 driver