Windows 10: Intel(r) Cantiga chipset a driver for Windows 10?

Discus and support Intel(r) Cantiga chipset a driver for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10(Version 1809) and I can't find the driver for my chipset - Intel(r) Cantiga chipset a. Please tell me if the driver is available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aghaz Akhtar, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Intel(r) Cantiga chipset a driver for Windows 10?

I am using Windows 10(Version 1809) and I can't find the driver for my chipset - Intel(r) Cantiga chipset a.

Please tell me if the driver is available and supports Windows 10.

Thank You.

:)

Aghaz Akhtar, Apr 11, 2019

2. intel chipset Driver problems for windows 10

Hi Deepak

First thanks for helping me

1- I didn't do any changes..

2- these are the issues of each device:

• Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E2D:

A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32)
    • Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26:

A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32)
    • USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller:

3- I did the troubleshooter before and no thing happened...

Thanks for your time...

Ali Kniesh, Apr 11, 2019
  3. intel chipset Driver problems for windows 10

Hi Ali,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.I will surely assist you with this.

To better understand the issue please let us know

1.Have you made any changes to the computer before the start of the issue?

2.Right click on each of the

• Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E2D
    • Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26
    • USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller.
    and go to properties and let us know the status of the device.

Meanwhile I would suggest you to Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

1. Type "Troubleshooting"
    in the Search box from the desktop and click "Troubleshooting".

2. Click on "View all" from the left pane and select "Hardware and Devices".

3. Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.

4. Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further. Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Intel(r) Cantiga chipset a driver for Windows 10?

intel chipset Driver problems for windows 10

I have ASUS G75VW laptop...

I've upgraded the windows from 8.1 to 10...

the problem that these drivers couldn't worked:

Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E2D

Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26

USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller

I've downloaded the intel driver tool didn't find any compatible devices...

and I've downloaded intel chipset driver for windows 8.1 and didn't work...

I've opened the exe setup by compatibility tool but it didn't worked...

of coarse I deleted the driver and installed it again...

and this is the picture can explain the problem...

and thank you for your time...

Intel(r) Cantiga chipset a driver for Windows 10? 81091470-acf3-4ffe-816e-9f2d3cd1d8e4.jpg

Ali Kniesh, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Intel(r) Cantiga chipset a driver for Windows 10?

1. Intel(r) Cantiga chipset a driver for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Intel Cantiga chipset

2. Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers: I have recently upgraded BIOS and Windows from 10 to 11 on my desktop PC with a ASUS ROG 390-F GAMING motherboard. After the PC was upgraded it has kept crashing, and I have debugged and eventually found out chipset drivers was not installed after BIOS update. So I downloaded...
  3. Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers: I have recently upgraded BIOS and Windows from 10 to 11 on my desktop PC with a ASUS ROG 390-F GAMING motherboard. After the PC was upgraded it has kept crashing, and I have debugged and eventually found out chipset drivers was not installed after BIOS update. So I downloaded...
  4. Missing Intel chipset driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Intel chipset driver: Hi, my computer has been really slow recently and I am confident it is because it is missing the Intel Chipset driver. In Device Manager, the only driver in Storage Controllers is the Microsoft Storage Spaces Controller. Having run a benchmark test on my SSD, its write speed...
  5. looking for ehci drivers Intel (R) 7 series/C216 Chipset Family

looking for ehci drivers Intel (R) 7 series/C216 Chipset Family: I have still old usb drivers from microsoft from 2006: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller I read intel 7 gen usb drivers should support msi-x. But my usb drivers won't work in msi-x mode. I wrote on intel and they said they deleted all drivers,...
  6. Intel(r) Ironlake Graphics mobile chipset driver for Windows 10?

Intel(r) Ironlake Graphics mobile chipset driver for Windows 10?: I am unable to find a graphics driver for Intel(r) Ironlake Mobile Graphics Chipset for Windows 10. Please can someone help me. Thank You....
  7. Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family - Windows 10 Driver?

Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family - Windows 10 Driver?: I have an HP Pavilion dv6 laptop (Intel Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz with Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family Video Adapter) and have recently upgraded it from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Thus far, all applications seem to run quite well on Windows 10 with a...
  8. Can I change the dates of the Intel(R) Chipset "Driver"?

Can I change the dates of the Intel(R) Chipset "Driver"?: Hello everyone, I am facing a rather puzzling issue: 1. I clean installed Windows 10 (1703) on my HP ProDesk 400 G1 MT and Device Manager\System devices looked like this after a complete Windows Update: [img] 2. I downloaded from the manufacturer's (HP) site the...
  9. Intel(R) 82579V drivers

Intel(R) 82579V drivers: HiI've been having a connection problem this week, when I startup PC big red X on network symbol than if I restart all is good. Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection PROBLEM: Unable to start the network adapter. (in event viewer) windows tells me I have the best ones. I...
  10. Could not install Intel chipset driver

Could not install Intel chipset driver: Audio not working, power management not working probably due to missing chipset driver The device manager not showing chipset information [img] The output from Speccy shows that I have Intel chipset [img] I tried installing Intel official drivers Download Intel®...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel r cantiga graphics chip a driver download

2. intel cantiga graphics driver windows 10

3. intel cantiga graphics driver asus WINDOWS 10

4. intel cantiga graphics chip a win 10,
  5. intel(r)cantiga graphics chip a windows 10,
  6. what is the driver Intel®Ironlake Mobile Graphic,
  7. intel r cantiga graphics chip A windows 11,
  8. intel cantiga graphics ship a drivers windows 10,
  9. intel r cantiga graphics chip a drivers,
  10. intel cantiga graphics chip a driver,
  11. download intel(r)cantiga graphics chip A,