Windows 10: Intel R HD Graphics 5500 error code48 updated developer updates wondows 10 version 2004

Discus and support Intel R HD Graphics 5500 error code48 updated developer updates wondows 10 version 2004 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, i updated my laptop dell inspiron 3543 from windows 10 pro version 1909 to windows 10 pro version 2004. after completing updating i got this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndrewKiveu, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Intel R HD Graphics 5500 error code48 updated developer updates wondows 10 version 2004

hi, i updated my laptop dell inspiron 3543 from windows 10 pro version 1909 to windows 10 pro version 2004. after completing updating i got this message "The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. Code 48" on developers updates. i tried to reinstall my display drivers again but still get the same message. Intel R HD Graphics 5500. kindly help me to solve it

:)

AndrewKiveu, Mar 28, 2020

2. Updating Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

After I Updated this drive (Intel(R) HD Graphics Family) to the latest version, right clicking on the desktop & the File Explorer takes 10 seconds to show the list.

please Help!

Nizar Drwish, Mar 28, 2020
  3. IkeCalle Win User
    Windows 10 compatibility error with Intel(R) HD Graphics

Intel's website listed my 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 3000/2000 as not compatible with Windows 10. But Windows Update had the HD Graphics 3000 update included today.

IkeCalle, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Intel R HD Graphics 5500 error code48 updated developer updates wondows 10 version 2004

A Problem After Updating Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

After I Updated this drive (Intel(R) HD Graphics Family) to the latest version, right clicking on the desktop & the File Explorer takes 10 seconds to show the list, and it is just a very annoying thing !!

This update is showing up the option to control the brightness of the screen, so I need this driver updated.

I'm sure that this update is the problem.

please Help!

Nizar Drwish, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Intel R HD Graphics 5500 error code48 updated developer updates wondows 10 version 2004

1. Intel R HD Graphics 5500 error code48 updated developer updates wondows 10 version 2004 - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics 5500

2. Intel HD graphics driver 5500?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel HD graphics driver 5500?: Got updated with windows 10 The Intel graphics driver has a new command center which was downloaded from ms store now I'm completely unable to fix the saturation and hue of my laptop It's asus x454l core i3 5th gen Please help me how do I set the color of my laptop It's way...
  3. After a driver update Intel R HD Graphics has error code 48

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After a driver update Intel R HD Graphics has error code 48: After a driver update Intel R HD Graphics has error code 48 here is the message: The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. Code 48 Click 'Check for solutions'...
  4. Intel HD Graphic driver not updating

Intel HD Graphic driver not updating: I've download intel hd graphic driver set up.exe from my manufactures website for the supporteed windows version, still when I run it shuts off automatically and a cmd windows open up like this and set up closes. My system info HP Notebook 15-bs542tu OS-windows 10 pro 64...
  5. FIX or STOP Driver Updates for INTEL(R) GRAPHICS HD 630

FIX or STOP Driver Updates for INTEL(R) GRAPHICS HD 630: I am using Windows 10 18356 and the recent driver update for INTEL(R) GRAPHICS HD 630 (version 26.20.100.6603) is totally incompatible with my HP PC. The screen resolution tab has been disabled along with the Brightness slider. The Sleep option under Power button has also...
  6. Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Stopped Working

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Stopped Working: I have recently updated to the latest Windows 10 Update (Windows October Update 2018) Immediately After That My Display Adaptor Stopped Working and Windows Is Now Using Their Microsoft Basic Display Adaptor. I have tried to unistall the driver and install the latest...
  7. Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error

Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error: how do I uninstall the update caused Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error? can someone tell me the update number that caused the error so I can uninstall it please. KB??????? yes, I know it is an intel issue. just need the number to change it back, then how do I prevent it...
  8. Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 using windows 10

Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 using windows 10: after your last update I receive this error, tried to update driver but tells me I have the latest version. I disabled the driver, then enabled it, still an issue. note: pc is very slow and display is dimmer but can not adjust it. I am not a technical guy, so I need a simple...
  9. Intel(R) Hd Graphics 2500 Not Updating

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel(R) Hd Graphics 2500 Not Updating: Hello, recently I noticed a problem after upgrading to windows 10. My graphics card doesn't seem to be updating, despite the update seemingly successfully installing (meaning that I don't get any errors, and the computer restarts), however, when I check on the driver manager...
  10. Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Driver Never Updates

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Driver Never Updates: I get this error: Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 - Error 0x80070103 It's done this with the past three builds too (using 10074). Thanks for any help. 5896