Windows 10: Intel (R) HD Graphics 610 driver stopped working after Windows Update!

Discus and support Intel (R) HD Graphics 610 driver stopped working after Windows Update! in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi all, My screen had been flickering between the "night light" setting on and off every now and then during the day for about a month. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Crazykingfisher, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Intel (R) HD Graphics 610 driver stopped working after Windows Update!

Hi all,
    My screen had been flickering between the "night light" setting on and off every now and then during the day for about a month. However, overall the night light functioned correctly and the brightness could be changed on my device.
    However, after a windows update last night - I found that the night light and brightness were unable to be changed.
    I went into my device manager and found that my Intel (R) HD Graphics 610 display adapter had a yellow warning sign. In the device status box it states "Windows has stopped this device because it reported problems (code 43)". Having updated the drivers, uninstalled and then reinstalled the device the problem still persists.
    I have run multiple hardware and devices troubleshooters which tell me to restart my laptop in order to finish installing drivers, but having restarted the laptop multiple times with no change and the same "solution" provided repeatedly, I'm not sure what I can do.

My Windows is Windows 10 Home Version 1809, my laptop is a lenovo ideapad 330s and I have an intel pentium gold processor. I can provide any other necessary information if you tell me where to find it lol.

Can somebody please help me to solve this problem as it is really stressing me out and I'm not sure what I can and can't do without a functioning graphics card. Thankyou.

:)

Crazykingfisher, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Muh85 Win User

Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

Windows update is doing this again and again and updated my Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600.

I cannot uninstall any windows update included the Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600.

Intel (R) HD Graphics 610 driver stopped working after Windows Update! 4cec6e86-448e-4936-b9fe-34c37216e3bc.jpg

Muh85, Dec 10, 2019
  3. prelo Win User
    Intel HD Graphics Driver

If your Intel Graphics card is one of the following :

Intel HD Graphics 4200, 4400, 4600 cards (4th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 cards (4th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5300 cards (Intel Core M Processors)

Intel Iris Graphics 6100 (5th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5500, 6000 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 515, 520, 530 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Graphics 540, 550 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 (6th Generation)

try this, it works for many people:

1.- Download from this site the beta zip file (win64_154012.zip), and not the exe file:

Download Beta Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.40]

(for 32-bit download win32_154012.zip).

2.- Unzip the driver to C:\Windows\Temp folder.

3.- Right click on Start and choose Device Manager, Display adapters,
    Intel(R) HD Graphics Family.

4.- Double click to open it (or right click and choose Properties).

5.- Click on the Driver tab and then on Update Driver.

6.- On the new tab click on Browse my computer for driver software.

7.- On the new tab click on Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

8.- On the new tab click on Have Disk.

9.- Click on Browse and then choose Windows\Temp\win64_154012\Graphics\igdlh64.inf
    (igdlh32.inf for 32-bit) and click on Open and then
    OK.

10..- On the new tab where Intel (R) HD Graphics Family is showing click on
    Next and let the driver to install.

11.- The new Driver Version is 20.19.15.4326 and is digitally signed.

Be aware to follow step by step all the procedure and do not try to use the wizard to update the driver directly, in many cases it won’t work.

prelo, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Intel (R) HD Graphics 610 driver stopped working after Windows Update!

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 not working

Since you still did not provide your Intel driver version in device mgr. I can tell you that I have ASUS laptop that uses

Intel HD 4000 video adapter.

When I do clean install Windows 10 OS whether is public or preview build the initial video adapter is Microsoft HD adapter. If I am online after an about hour or so, Intel HD driver will install.

I am currently using that Intel Driver from initial install. But if I was to go device mgr-video adapter and click update driver another Intel HD driver will install.

So as far I know Microsoft has approved two Intel drivers to use with new Windows 10 OS. My original Windows OS was Windows 8 when I bought it.

Here are the two Intel drivers:

Clean install version:

Driver Version: 15.33.42.4358

(Driver # used at Intel Download site)

Intel(R) Graphics Driver: 10.18.10.4358
    (Driver # used in Device Mgr)

Intel(R) Display Audio Driver: 6.16.0.3154

Update Version:

Driver Version: 15.33.43.4425

(Driver # used at Intel Download site)

Intel(R) Graphics Driver: 10.18.10.4425
    (Driver # used in Device Mgr)

Intel(R) Display Audio Driver: 6.16.0.3154

Both of these Intel HD 4000 drivers are available for download at Intel Product Support site:

Error: Page Unavailable

Jmarco0921, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Intel (R) HD Graphics 610 driver stopped working after Windows Update!

1. Intel (R) HD Graphics 610 driver stopped working after Windows Update! - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics 610

2. After a driver update Intel R HD Graphics has error code 48

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After a driver update Intel R HD Graphics has error code 48: After a driver update Intel R HD Graphics has error code 48 here is the message: The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. Code 48 Click 'Check for solutions'...
  3. Intel HD Graphic driver not updating

Intel HD Graphic driver not updating: I've download intel hd graphic driver set up.exe from my manufactures website for the supporteed windows version, still when I run it shuts off automatically and a cmd windows open up like this and set up closes. My system info HP Notebook 15-bs542tu OS-windows 10 pro 64...
  4. FIX or STOP Driver Updates for INTEL(R) GRAPHICS HD 630

FIX or STOP Driver Updates for INTEL(R) GRAPHICS HD 630: I am using Windows 10 18356 and the recent driver update for INTEL(R) GRAPHICS HD 630 (version 26.20.100.6603) is totally incompatible with my HP PC. The screen resolution tab has been disabled along with the Brightness slider. The Sleep option under Power button has also...
  5. Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Stopped Working

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Stopped Working: I have recently updated to the latest Windows 10 Update (Windows October Update 2018) Immediately After That My Display Adaptor Stopped Working and Windows Is Now Using Their Microsoft Basic Display Adaptor. I have tried to unistall the driver and install the latest...
  6. Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Stopped Working

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Stopped Working: I have recently updated to the latest Windows 10 Update (Windows October Update 2018) Immediately After That My Display Adaptor Stopped Working and Windows Is Now Using Their Microsoft Basic Display Adaptor. I have tried to unistall the driver and install the latest...
  7. Black Screen after Installing Intel (R) HD Graphics Driver

Black Screen after Installing Intel (R) HD Graphics Driver: There seems to be no clear answer about Intel HD Graphics driver causing trouble with screens. Having wandered throughout the internet, I realized no solution was working for me. Then I went back to my computer to study the installation logs. It is from there that I found the...
  8. Intel(R) Hd Graphics 2500 Not Updating

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel(R) Hd Graphics 2500 Not Updating: Hello, recently I noticed a problem after upgrading to windows 10. My graphics card doesn't seem to be updating, despite the update seemingly successfully installing (meaning that I don't get any errors, and the computer restarts), however, when I check on the driver manager...
  9. Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Driver Never Updates

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Driver Never Updates: I get this error: Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 - Error 0x80070103 It's done this with the past three builds too (using 10074). Thanks for any help. 5896
  10. Intel HD Graphics 4600 with Nvida GT 610

Intel HD Graphics 4600 with Nvida GT 610: Which of these two is better? I have both of them in my PC. I have heard that the hd graphics does better than the nvidia gt 610. Would it make any difference if I disable the nvidia card and use the intel graphics? Or do both of them work together in sync? 32644