Windows 10: intel(r)security assit not responding

Discus and support intel(r)security assit not responding in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Having little white squares flashing on screen,when starting laptop,then iam told intel(r)security assit not responding! followed by being told error... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by andrewbrown1963, Apr 14, 2019.

1. intel(r)security assit not responding

Having little white squares flashing on screen,when starting laptop,then iam told intel(r)security assit not responding!

followed by being told error being reported to microsoft?.Could you please give information on how to rectify this.

:)

andrewbrown1963, Apr 14, 2019

2. Intel(R) Security Assist (32bit)

I have disabled Intel(R) security assist in the services.msc and still find my task manager filled with Intel(R) security assist (32 bit) lines (99 at the last count). As my processor is 64 bit I don't understand why these are appearing and why the
    disabled manager is still producing them. Please help before I can no longer use my computer.

EdwardAFord, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED !!!Problems!!!

Hi!

I am having the exact same problem listed above, and successfully uninstalled the driver, and after restarting it reappeared again with the yellow triangle. I installed the Assistant but it did not help in reinstalling or updating the "Intel(R) Smart
    Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED" driver. What next?

AmberLakey, Apr 14, 2019
  4. intel(r)security assit not responding

Updating Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

Hello Nizar,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to confirm that the issue is with the latest driver.

Try rolling back the driver and check if it helps.

I request you to try the below steps:

• Type "devmgmt.msc" and select Intel(R) HD Graphics Family.
    • Open it and go to driver tab.
    • Select Roll back driver and check.

Please get back to us with the information.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

intel(r)security assit not responding

1. intel(r)security assit not responding - Similar Threads - intel security assit

2. Intel R USB3.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel R USB3.0: So I deleted Intel R USB3.0 but I now can't use USB3.0 so do I have to buy a Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse, also my mouses both light up but both of my working keyboards don't light up and I put it in all the ports....
  3. Intel R USB3.0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel R USB3.0: So I deleted Intel R USB3.0 but I now can't use USB3.0 so do I have to buy a Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse, also my mouses both light up but both of my working keyboards don't light up and I put it in all the ports....
  4. Intel R USB3.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Intel R and IGFX

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel R and IGFX: Can i delete them on download? These are installed by itself. These have a lot of KB. It gains my storage disk. Everyday i use my pc, it gains daily. Normally before these are downloaded by itself, it don't gain my storage disk daily everyday. After these downloaded itself,...
  6. Intel R and IGFX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R and IGFX: Can i delete them on download? These are installed by itself. These have a lot of KB. It gains my storage disk. Everyday i use my pc, it gains daily. Normally before these are downloaded by itself, it don't gain my storage disk daily everyday. After these downloaded itself,...
  7. Intel R and IGFX

8. Realtek R Audio not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek R Audio not responding: I have an Acer Aspire A315-56. It has been working perfectly fine, until one day when I booted it up and clicked a YouTube video, I got a small amount of static, then no sound. I right-clicked on the "Sound" icon in the taskbar, and used the troubleshoot option. It told me...
  9. intel(r)security assit not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    intel(r)security assit not responding: Having little white squares flashing on screen,when starting laptop,then iam told intel(r)security assit not responding! followed by being told error being reported to microsoft?.Could you please give information on how to rectify this....
  10. intel R widi

intel R widi: Hii, when I installed windows 10 anniversary update afterwards I regularly get notification that "Intel R widi is no longer available bcoz it doesn't work on this version of windows" and I think bcoz of that system is working slowly Plz help 69875

Users found this page by searching for:

1. should intel security assist and antivirus remain on during startup