Windows 10: Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)

Discus and support Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have a Lenovo y50-70 and it recently had an upgrade to Windows 10. Unfortunately, the latest USB 3.0 driver from Microsoft had over-ride... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SharkyPrime, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)

Hi guys,

I have a Lenovo y50-70 and it recently had an upgrade to Windows 10.

Unfortunately, the latest USB 3.0 driver from Microsoft had over-ride the Intel driver.

Now, my bluetooth can detect bluetooth devices but unable to pair and connect.

Lenovo support can't do anything other than telling me to rollback to a previous Windows version, which I have informed them, it is not possible anymore ( I had removed the 'windows.001' files to free up space); OR to contact Microsoft and Intel - basically, passing on the problem to someone else.

I tried to install the driver from Intel but Windows 10, won't allow me to do it because it has detected it's own drivers as the latest one.

So, is it possible to remove the driver from Microsoft and try to install the one from Intel?

I've checked on forums online and may people have faced this issue before, and it seems, only Dell has provided the solution by providing a new version of the driver for their laptops, but not Lenovo.

:)

SharkyPrime, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) waking computer

Hi Alan,

You may check the troubleshooting steps provided by Pavan_N from this
    link to resolve the issue with Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller
    - 1.0 (Microsoft).

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Dec 7, 2018
  3. unwanted wake from sleep by Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft)

I have a MSI laptop with an external USB keyboard and a mouse connected to it.
    This device controller, "Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft)", wakes up my PC from sleep. I have installed the latest driver for that and I have tried several methods to solve this but to no avail, including:

• check Task scheduler for any task that wakes my PC from sleep
    • update USB drivers to their latest version including that Intel USB controller, although, Intel's driver for this device is fairly old and the driver from Microsoft for this device supersedes the Intel's one.
    • disable "wake timers"
    • disable "hybrid sleep"
    • disable Windows 10 "automatic maintenance" feature.
    • Use troubleshoot in Windows-10 to troubleshoot power

I ran the following command once my PC is spontaneously waked up from sleep:

I also ran the following commands to solve this but I have not checked whether my PC is waked up again or not. However, if it doesn't wake up anymore, I don't want to disable wake up from my external USB devices because the lid of my laptop is closed and I use to wake my PC from my external mouse or keyboard.

My connected devices to this controller are as in the following image:

Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) 5OoV6.png

Farid Cheraghi, Dec 7, 2018
  4. AlanP_090 Win User

Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)

Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) waking computer

I see many posts on this subject and no solutions. When the computer wakes, (from an administrator's cmd prompt) I enter "powercfg -lastwake" and get to see it was Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) that was the culprit.

So, I have tried the command from the administrator's command prompt: powercfg -devicedisablewake "Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft)". I get in turn, "you do not have permission to enable or disable wake".

There are no settings in device manager for this device that will solve this issue.

I have seen comments that I do not have a high enough level of "administrator" so I created a pure administrator user but that didn't do anything different. This problem appears to be around for a couple of years with no fix.

Intel has not created new drivers for Windows 10.

Is there a solution?

AlanP_090, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)

1. Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) - Similar Threads - Intel USB eXtensible

2. Intel R USB3.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel R USB3.0: So I deleted Intel R USB3.0 but I now can't use USB3.0 so do I have to buy a Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse, also my mouses both light up but both of my working keyboards don't light up and I put it in all the ports....
  3. Intel R USB3.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R USB3.0: So I deleted Intel R USB3.0 but I now can't use USB3.0 so do I have to buy a Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse, also my mouses both light up but both of my working keyboards don't light up and I put it in all the ports....
  4. Intel R and IGFX

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel R and IGFX: Can i delete them on download? These are installed by itself. These have a lot of KB. It gains my storage disk. Everyday i use my pc, it gains daily. Normally before these are downloaded by itself, it don't gain my storage disk daily everyday. After these downloaded itself,...
  5. Intel R and IGFX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R and IGFX: Can i delete them on download? These are installed by itself. These have a lot of KB. It gains my storage disk. Everyday i use my pc, it gains daily. Normally before these are downloaded by itself, it don't gain my storage disk daily everyday. After these downloaded itself,...
  6. Intel R and IGFX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. intel(R) wireless bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    intel(R) wireless bluetooth: it keeps connecting and reconnecting, i found a post on here that described everything but nothing worked i've tried going into services, device manager, uninstall shit restart pc, I'm out of ideas submitted by /u/Substantial-Story685 [link] [comments]...
  8. Intel R 3.10 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.20 Microsoft accidentally deleted.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel R 3.10 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.20 Microsoft accidentally deleted.: I need HALP. I accidentally deleted this USB controller from my Device Manager. I was trying to troubleshoot an issue with my Midi controller that wasn't registering in my laptop. Now I can't access my program files. I need help trying to undo my mistake. If you need...
  9. Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors

Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors: Hi, I've had this Acer Laptop for about 6-7 months now and yesterday I've been having Bluetooth issues. I've reinstalled windows, reinstalled drivers multiple times but this error always appears {Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)}....
  10. Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working

Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working: So yesterday, I was playing a game with an Xbox Controller and I get off my Oman Desktop 870-224 to go to sleep for the next day which I had school. Next day comes by, there is a snow day (no school) so I get on my PC to play some games and the Bluetooth from my controller...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel usb 3.0 extensible host controller(microsoft)

2. intel extensible host for virutal remote

3. Intel(R) USB 3.0 v10.0.18875.1000

4. extenable host microsoft 1.0 usb 3,
  5. Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) linuxmint,
  6. device via usb 3.0 extensible host controller - 1.0 (microsoft) sleep