Windows 10: Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 11

Discus and support Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I've been having trouble with internet connection on my VivoBook ASUS Laptop X409JP. I have Windows 11 installed and I can't connect to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fel T., Oct 9, 2022.

1. Fel T. Win User

Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 11

Hello. I've been having trouble with internet connection on my VivoBook ASUS Laptop X409JP. I have Windows 11 installed and I can't connect to the internet and even the WiFi settings are no longer showing up. When we tried to troubleshoot, the error "The Intel R Wireless-AC 9461 adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware- related problems" showed.I found the article here with almost the same problem but with Windows 10. We tried to follow the instructions but I still can't connect to the internet. What should I do?

:)

Fel T., Oct 9, 2022

2. network adapter intel(r) wireless-ac 9461 code 10 and code 43

i have been trying to fix this for 5 hours now, internet articles and indian tutorials have. not. worked.

so here i am and god i hope i can get this fixed soon.

my computer is an Asus Vivobook X509JA

the adapter Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9461 shows Code 43 and Code 10 after trying fixes as well as in the Events tab it says Device not Migrated and information being:

"Device PCI\\VEN_8086&DEV_34F0&SUBSYS_02648086&REV_30\3&11583659&1&A3 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match."

Also going into change adapter options only shows an empty folder

I've installed new versions of the driver, I've tried network reset, I've tried rollback, I've tried updating it using drivers that i already have on the computer.

on command prompt putting in ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew both say "The operation failed as no adapter is in the state permissible for this operation."

I have tried a BIOS reset, but that did nothing as well.

i am tired, and probably a little insane now, but i will wait for help on this issue. thank you very much

Brighton ShaneMendoza, Oct 9, 2022
  3. Wifi constantly dropping out - Intel (R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 network adapter

Purchased a new HP Envy laptop 2 years ago. It came with Intel (R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 network adapter. From day one the wireless dropped out on numerous routers. The machine has been replaced twice by Computer World but I've had the same problem
    with each machine. Any suggestions?

CHRIS CALLOW, Oct 9, 2022
  4. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 11

Intell(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz cannot start. (Code 10)

I've had some similar issues with that adapter in the past where it would simply disappear completely. In my case I had to uninstall and reinstall the driver completely.

Try these steps:

1) While you have access to the internet, or from another machine, download the following 2 drivers:

Download Windows(R) 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel(R) Wireless Adapters
    Download Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) for Windows(R) 10

One of these is the WiFi driver, the other is for the integrated bluetooth.

Make sure you place these drivers on that laptop before you continue.
    Make sure that you know the name of the WiFi network you need to connect to and the password before you continue.

2) Locate the WiFi Adapter in device manager:

Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 11 [​IMG]

NOTES: My WiFi adapter has a different name than yours because this particular machine has a different module installed.
    If the device does not show up in Device Manager, try enabling the display of hidden devices like this:

3) Right-click and select the option to uninstall the device. Make sure to delete the driver as shown below.

4) After uninstalling, install the two drivers you downloaded.

5) You will need to rejoin your wireless network.

hsehestedt, Oct 9, 2022
Thema:

Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 11

1. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Intel Wireless 9461

2. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10: Hello.I've been having trouble with internet connection on my VivoBook ASUS Laptop X409JP. I have Windows 10 installed and I can't connect to the internet and even the WiFi settings are no longer showing up. When we tried to troubleshoot, the error "The Intel R Wireless-AC...
  3. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10: Hello.I've been having trouble with internet connection on my VivoBook ASUS Laptop X409JP. I have Windows 10 installed and I can't connect to the internet and even the WiFi settings are no longer showing up. When we tried to troubleshoot, the error "The Intel R Wireless-AC...
  4. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter not working

Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter not working: I’m using windows 10, computer hp pavilion, I’m facing some internet problem , it says the intel R wireless ac 9461 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems , I’ve uninstall and reinstall , update , reset the network and I still have the same problem , What...
  6. Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter not working

Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter not working: I’m using windows 10, computer hp pavilion, I’m facing some internet problem , it says the intel R wireless ac 9461 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems , I’ve uninstall and reinstall , update , reset the network and I still have the same problem , What...
  7. Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 11

Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 11: Hello. I've been having trouble with internet connection on my VivoBook ASUS Laptop X409JP. I have Windows 11 installed and I can't connect to the internet and even the WiFi settings are no longer showing up. When we tried to troubleshoot, the error "The Intel R Wireless-AC...
  9. network adapter problems found the intel r wireless ac 9650 adapter is experiencing driver...

network adapter problems found the intel r wireless ac 9650 adapter is experiencing driver...: a couple weeks ago my laptops wifi just disappeared out of the blue and it doesn’t want to show up after i tried to trouble then it said the intel r wireless ac 9560 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems i tried to fix it and it just wont work so i would...
  10. Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter

Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter: I’m using windows 10, computer hp pavilion, I’m facing some internet problem , it says the intel R wireless ac 9461 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware repeated problem , I’ve uninstall and reinstall , update , reset the network and I still face the same problem , What...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. getting intel 3165 to work in windows 11