Windows 10: Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter

Discus and support Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I’m using windows 10, computer hp pavilion, I’m facing some internet problem , it says the intel R wireless ac 9461 adapter is experiencing driver or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mariah.A.A, May 27, 2021.

1. Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter

I’m using windows 10, computer hp pavilion, I’m facing some internet problem , it says the intel R wireless ac 9461 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware repeated problem , I’ve uninstall and reinstall , update , reset the network and I still face the same problem , What should I do ?

:)

Mariah.A.A, May 27, 2021

2. 'Intel(R) Wireless -AC 9560 adapter error

'Intel(R) Wireless -AC 9560 adapter was showing an error so I uninstalled it after trying to update and do a bunch of other things now I am trying to re install and nothing is letting me- How would I find this in
    my computer back end if I did not fully delete?

Amelia Vigil, May 27, 2021
  3. Wifi constantly dropping out - Intel (R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 network adapter

Purchased a new HP Envy laptop 2 years ago. It came with Intel (R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 network adapter. From day one the wireless dropped out on numerous routers. The machine has been replaced twice by Computer World but I've had the same problem
    with each machine. Any suggestions?

CHRIS CALLOW, May 27, 2021
  4. Brink Win User
Thema:

Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter

1. Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter - Similar Threads - Intel wireless 9461

2. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10: Hello.I've been having trouble with internet connection on my VivoBook ASUS Laptop X409JP. I have Windows 10 installed and I can't connect to the internet and even the WiFi settings are no longer showing up. When we tried to troubleshoot, the error "The Intel R Wireless-AC...
  3. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10: Hello.I've been having trouble with internet connection on my VivoBook ASUS Laptop X409JP. I have Windows 10 installed and I can't connect to the internet and even the WiFi settings are no longer showing up. When we tried to troubleshoot, the error "The Intel R Wireless-AC...
  4. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter not working

Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter not working: I’m using windows 10, computer hp pavilion, I’m facing some internet problem , it says the intel R wireless ac 9461 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems , I’ve uninstall and reinstall , update , reset the network and I still have the same problem , What...
  6. Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter not working: I’m using windows 10, computer hp pavilion, I’m facing some internet problem , it says the intel R wireless ac 9461 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems , I’ve uninstall and reinstall , update , reset the network and I still have the same problem , What...
  7. Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 11: Hello. I've been having trouble with internet connection on my VivoBook ASUS Laptop X409JP. I have Windows 11 installed and I can't connect to the internet and even the WiFi settings are no longer showing up. When we tried to troubleshoot, the error "The Intel R Wireless-AC...
  9. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 11

Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 11: Hello. I've been having trouble with internet connection on my VivoBook ASUS Laptop X409JP. I have Windows 11 installed and I can't connect to the internet and even the WiFi settings are no longer showing up. When we tried to troubleshoot, the error "The Intel R Wireless-AC...
  10. Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.

Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.: Laptop Specs:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 8.0 GB 7.61 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...