Windows 10: Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 issues

Discus and support Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to use Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz to connect my pc to the internet but it says "No WiFi networks found". I've tried updating the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ad_8542, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 issues

I'm trying to use Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz to connect my pc to the internet but it says "No WiFi networks found". I've tried updating the drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling them, running command prompt. Any help?

submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ad_8542
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Puzzleheaded_Ad_8542, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Grozni174 Win User

Problem with Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz

Hi. I was doing my normal work on the laptop AcerNitro5. In one moment wifi has disconnected. It shows in the device manager that Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz isn't working. I tried updating BIOS,
    Acer drivers, intel drivers, etc. I'm desperate. I do not know what else can I do... It happened for the first time.

Grozni174, Jan 21, 2021
  3. 'Intel(R) Wireless -AC 9560 adapter error

'Intel(R) Wireless -AC 9560 adapter was showing an error so I uninstalled it after trying to update and do a bunch of other things now I am trying to re install and nothing is letting me- How would I find this in
    my computer back end if I did not fully delete?

Amelia Vigil, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 issues

Wi-Fi icon disappear - Getting error about intel(R) AC 9560

Hi everyone, asking fro help about Wi-Fi icon disappear. I'm not that good troubleshooting.

I'm getting error about Intel(R) AC 9560 160Mhz Adapter experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems

I'm using a Asus TUF FX505GT

I search about this online and follow the steps.

I've already tried the following steps:

1. Restart

2. Airplane mode on and off

3. Shutdown for few minutes then turn back on

4. Manage device - Device manager - Network adapters - Intel(R) AC 9560 160Mhz - Update driver

5.Manage device - Device manager - Network adapters - Intel(R) AC 9560 160Mhz - Disable then enable driver

6.Manage device - Device manager - Network adapters - Intel(R) AC 9560 160Mhz - Uninstall driver (but didn't put put a check for delete the driver hardware for this device - restart

but none of them working.

I haven't tried the BIOS settings because i dont know what to do or select. Even like downloading a driver.

Please help me, this just started an hour ago.

EisenHardt, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 issues

1. Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 issues - Similar Threads - Intel Wireless 9560

2. Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.: Laptop Specs:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 8.0 GB 7.61 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  3. Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.: Laptop Specs:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 8.0 GB 7.61 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  4. Intell(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz cannot start. (Code 10)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intell(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz cannot start. (Code 10): Hello everyone. I Went into the toilet with the laptop , i know im funny. Suddenly i got disconnected from the internet , when trying to get back to the wifi options i saw its no shown So i got the Problem where Intell(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz crashed and stopped working...
  5. hp pavilion intel(r) wireless-ac 9560 not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hp pavilion intel(r) wireless-ac 9560 not working: I woke up this morning and went to check my emails, and my internet wasn't working, with the error being with the "Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz" displaying a code 10. I am currently plugged into my internet, and hope to get this fixed. I have a HP Pavilion Laptop...
  6. Intel wireless ac 9560 problems on my laptop

Intel wireless ac 9560 problems on my laptop: I'm trying to find a driver to update it with. My desktop has internet just fine and my laptop just won't connect. Does anyone know the official link so I can update my laptop network adapter via usb? submitted by /u/GoldenAngel [link] [comments]...
  7. Intel(R) wireless AC 9560 160MHz repeatedly crashing

Intel(R) wireless AC 9560 160MHz repeatedly crashing: Hello,my laptop(msi gf 63 thin 9sc) is hardly 5 months old and resently my wifi adapter keep crashing....Sometimes it stays sometimes it's totally vanished from my computer(code 10 error)...tried device manager and uninstalled then restarted the computer,tried cmd...
  8. "The intel R Wireless-AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "The intel R Wireless-AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems": Some days I will wake up and turn on my computer and it won't be connected to the internet. When I trouble shoot the problem, the first issue they give me is "You don't have an ethernet cable connected". Of course I don't who needs that when someone invented WIFI!!! The...
  9. Intel wireless ac 9560 Problem

Intel wireless ac 9560 Problem: Hello! I just bought a Zenbook recently, it updated itself yesterday but I keep disconnecting from the Wifi. I tried restarting, running the ISO file on a USB, deleted McAfee, ran the troubleshooter, reset it in BIOS, reset the driver systems in the Control Panel, still...
  10. intel(R) wireless ac 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    intel(R) wireless ac 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related...: intel(R) wireless ac 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems in my hp laptop I've tried all the remedies available online but none of them worked (except system reset which I don't want to do) Any other inputs will be appreciated. Thanks...