Windows 10: intel(R) wireless bluetooth

Discus and support intel(R) wireless bluetooth in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; it keeps connecting and reconnecting, i found a post on here that described everything but nothing worked i've tried going into services, device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Substantial-Story685, Dec 15, 2020.

1. intel(R) wireless bluetooth

it keeps connecting and reconnecting, i found a post on here that described everything but nothing worked i've tried going into services, device manager, uninstall shit restart pc, I'm out of ideas

submitted by /u/Substantial-Story685
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Substantial-Story685, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Win User

Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors

Wait did I? Must of been stoned or something. But the media creation tool did help to restore it but i'm still getting the "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)" error.

Edit: Welp the Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth (R) driver is gone

3. Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working

So yesterday, I was playing a game with an
    Xbox Controller and I get off my Oman Desktop 870-224 to go to sleep for the next day which I had school. Next day comes by, there is a snow day (no school) so I get on my PC to play some games and the Bluetooth
    from my controller wasn't picking up by the computer. So I try a different controller and the same thing happens. So I go into
    Device Manager to see if anything is wrong (I turned "show hidden devices on") and under Bluetooth is Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) with a
    Bluetooth sign and an
    orange alert triangle in the corner of it. So I open properties of the Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) and it says under the description of "This device cannot start. (Code 10) ~ STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE."

Note how I can't delete my Xbox Controller from my device section

Look below for what I see:
    intel(R) wireless bluetooth 11e818e7-9cb7-451a-b02c-28e9d412683d?upload=true.png

Please help ASAP

Verified✅Nuke, Dec 15, 2020
  4. J.Levin08 Win User

intel(R) wireless bluetooth

Bluetooth Drivers - Intel(r) Bluetooth Wireless(r)

I accidentally uninstalled my Bluetooth driver after trying to troubleshoot an issue where Bluetooth was not enabled. I have tried to reinstall the drivers from the manufacturers website, tried to reset my computer to factory settings, and updated windows,
    nothings seems to work. The Bluetooth Icon is not showing in device manager anywhere, even under hidden devices. When I do the Bluetooth troubleshooter it says my device doesn't have Bluetooth capability, even though it literally worked fine a day ago. I really
    have no idea what to do. I have an Omen by HP desktop PC - 870-244. The driver I uninstalled was the Intel(r) Bluetooth Wireless(r).

J.Levin08, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

intel(R) wireless bluetooth

1. intel(R) wireless bluetooth - Similar Threads - intel wireless bluetooth

2. Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.: Laptop Specs:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 8.0 GB 7.61 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  3. Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.: Laptop Specs:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 8.0 GB 7.61 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  4. Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter: I’m using windows 10, computer hp pavilion, I’m facing some internet problem , it says the intel R wireless ac 9461 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware repeated problem , I’ve uninstall and reinstall , update , reset the network and I still face the same problem , What...
  5. Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 issues: I'm trying to use Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz to connect my pc to the internet but it says "No WiFi networks found". I've tried updating the drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling them, running command prompt. Any help? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ad_8542 [link]...
  6. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working: Hi there. I just got my computer yesterday and the Bluetooth was working just fine. Then today, it worked for a bit. I went to connect my Switch Pro Controller via Bluetooth and my keyboard and mouse both usb connected started freaking out and stopped connecting. I restarted...
  7. Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors

Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors: Hi, I've had this Acer Laptop for about 6-7 months now and yesterday I've been having Bluetooth issues. I've reinstalled windows, reinstalled drivers multiple times but this error always appears {Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)}....
  8. Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working

Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working: So yesterday, I was playing a game with an Xbox Controller and I get off my Oman Desktop 870-224 to go to sleep for the next day which I had school. Next day comes by, there is a snow day (no school) so I get on my PC to play some games and the Bluetooth from my controller...
  9. Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)

Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R): Hi guys, I have a Lenovo y50-70 and it recently had an upgrade to Windows 10. Unfortunately, the latest USB 3.0 driver from Microsoft had over-ride the Intel driver. Now, my bluetooth can detect bluetooth devices but unable to pair and connect. Lenovo support can't do...
  10. Intel (R) PRO Set Wireless software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel (R) PRO Set Wireless software: I want to help explain abut setting the : Intel (R) PRO Set Wireless software / in full detail or images to Windows 10 / 64 [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/intel-r-pro-set-wireless-software/0480fc75-ffc0-4abc-ad36-c0bf46d82f7f