Windows 10: Intel R wont boot up

Discus and support Intel R wont boot up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; wont boot up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-r-wont-boot-up/39db8b86-5bdf-43ea-8b4d-783778390883 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaryThompsonE, Mar 14, 2019 at 12:57 PM.

1. Intel R wont boot up

wont boot up

:)

MaryThompsonE, Mar 14, 2019 at 12:57 PM

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

3. Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED !!!Problems!!!

Hi!

I am having the exact same problem listed above, and successfully uninstalled the driver, and after restarting it reappeared again with the yellow triangle. I installed the Assistant but it did not help in reinstalling or updating the "Intel(R) Smart
    Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED" driver. What next?

4. Intel R wont boot up

Updating Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

Hello Nizar,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to confirm that the issue is with the latest driver.

Try rolling back the driver and check if it helps.

I request you to try the below steps:

• Type "devmgmt.msc" and select Intel(R) HD Graphics Family.
    • Open it and go to driver tab.
    • Select Roll back driver and check.

Please get back to us with the information.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Thema:

Intel R wont boot up

1. Intel R wont boot up - Similar Threads - Intel wont boot

2. Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working: So yesterday, I was playing a game with an Xbox Controller and I get off my Oman Desktop 870-224 to go to sleep for the next day which I had school. Next day comes by, there is a snow day (no school) so I get on my PC to play some games and the Bluetooth from my controller...
  3. Os wont boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Os wont boot up: Hello i have a bit of a problem my hdd wont boot up on gateway fx6800 pc. It works on my other pc but for some odd reason it doesnt. I installed other hdd and it booted up fine but those where about 40gb and 150gb the one im trying to upgrade to is about 500gb wd and my pc...
  4. Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)

Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft), Intel (R) Wireless Bluetooth(R): Hi guys, I have a Lenovo y50-70 and it recently had an upgrade to Windows 10. Unfortunately, the latest USB 3.0 driver from Microsoft had over-ride the Intel driver. Now, my bluetooth can detect bluetooth devices but unable to pair and connect. Lenovo support can't do...
  5. Windows 10 Wont boot up

Windows 10 Wont boot up: Hi, I recently got my hands on a refurbished Opti Plex 780 series and I am starting to have problems after I came back from work. When I try to boot the computer up it shows a black screen and occasionally if you wait long enough it would show vertical orange/white stripes...
  6. Intel(R) Network Connections Drivers

Intel(R) Network Connections Drivers: I keep getting a message that Intel(R) Network Connections Drivers needs to be removed as it is affecting Chrome. My computer has been crashing alot lately and freezes up. Should I remove this, or is it impt. for Windows 10?...
  7. Intel(R) Management Engine Component

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intel(R) Management Engine Component: When I ran "smart scan anitvirus" on laptop it said, if I put Management Engine component to sleep, it would help the speed of my pc. My virus app can do it. Will I have any problems if I do this? Will it keep from updating windows or programs? Purchased: 2013 Toshiba...
  8. Windows 10 wont boot up

Windows 10 wont boot up: Hello, So i got a big problem with my pc today and it is the first time so far. Just to give some informasjon before it happened; i was playing a game with a friend of mine and the game just crashed and i got an error message, but then my screen got low quality purple...
  9. intel R widi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel R widi: Hii, when I installed windows 10 anniversary update afterwards I regularly get notification that "Intel R widi is no longer available bcoz it doesn't work on this version of windows" and I think bcoz of that system is working slowly Plz help 69875
  10. Intel(R) 82579V drivers

Intel(R) 82579V drivers: HiI've been having a connection problem this week, when I startup PC big red X on network symbol than if I restart all is good. Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection PROBLEM: Unable to start the network adapter. (in event viewer) windows tells me I have the best ones. I...