Windows 10: Intel R wont boot up

Discus and support Intel R wont boot up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; wont boot up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-r-wont-boot-up/39db8b86-5bdf-43ea-8b4d-783778390883 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaryThompsonE, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Intel R wont boot up

wont boot up

:)

MaryThompsonE, Mar 14, 2019

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED !!!Problems!!!

Hi!

I am having the exact same problem listed above, and successfully uninstalled the driver, and after restarting it reappeared again with the yellow triangle. I installed the Assistant but it did not help in reinstalling or updating the "Intel(R) Smart
    Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED" driver. What next?

AmberLakey, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Intel R wont boot up

Updating Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

Hello Nizar,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to confirm that the issue is with the latest driver.

Try rolling back the driver and check if it helps.

I request you to try the below steps:

• Type "devmgmt.msc" and select Intel(R) HD Graphics Family.
    • Open it and go to driver tab.
    • Select Roll back driver and check.

Please get back to us with the information.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Intel R wont boot up

1. Intel R wont boot up - Similar Threads - Intel wont boot

2. Intel R USB3.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel R USB3.0: So I deleted Intel R USB3.0 but I now can't use USB3.0 so do I have to buy a Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse, also my mouses both light up but both of my working keyboards don't light up and I put it in all the ports....
  3. Intel R USB3.0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel R USB3.0: So I deleted Intel R USB3.0 but I now can't use USB3.0 so do I have to buy a Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse, also my mouses both light up but both of my working keyboards don't light up and I put it in all the ports....
  4. Intel R USB3.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Intel R and IGFX

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel R and IGFX: Can i delete them on download? These are installed by itself. These have a lot of KB. It gains my storage disk. Everyday i use my pc, it gains daily. Normally before these are downloaded by itself, it don't gain my storage disk daily everyday. After these downloaded itself,...
  6. Intel R and IGFX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R and IGFX: Can i delete them on download? These are installed by itself. These have a lot of KB. It gains my storage disk. Everyday i use my pc, it gains daily. Normally before these are downloaded by itself, it don't gain my storage disk daily everyday. After these downloaded itself,...
  7. Intel R and IGFX

8. Intel R and strange noise

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel R and strange noise: Why is intel R installed by itself and create it's files in windows temp, %temp% and prefetch and gain my disk storage and why is the strange noise appear when i use disk cleanup and playing my genshin impact game?...
  9. Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors: Hi, I've had this Acer Laptop for about 6-7 months now and yesterday I've been having Bluetooth issues. I've reinstalled windows, reinstalled drivers multiple times but this error always appears {Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)}....
  10. intel R widi

intel R widi: Hii, when I installed windows 10 anniversary update afterwards I regularly get notification that "Intel R widi is no longer available bcoz it doesn't work on this version of windows" and I think bcoz of that system is working slowly Plz help 69875