Windows 10: Intel Rapid Storage Technology - aboout 60 instances of IAStoricon shown running in Task...

Discus and support Intel Rapid Storage Technology - aboout 60 instances of IAStoricon shown running in Task... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The Lenovo E550 laptop: Win10 computer, 64 bit , 1 OEM ssd drive, and a DVD drive, is running a 32bit RST program. I also have a parts look up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ronnielson1, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Intel Rapid Storage Technology - aboout 60 instances of IAStoricon shown running in Task...

The Lenovo E550 laptop: Win10 computer, 64 bit , 1 OEM ssd drive, and a DVD drive, is running a 32bit RST program. I also have a parts look up program for my Mercedes that uses a virtual drive. . After seeing somewhere that I needed to update my RST with a new 64 bit driver, I now have a problem. I looked at the Disk Manager and was surprised at what I what I saw.

Intel Rapid Storage Technology - aboout 60 instances of IAStoricon shown running in Task... 3e5f08ec-fce9-420c-83bb-c2a6b81620d1?upload=true.jpg

My initial reaction is to just remove RST because I only have 1 drive but then I should ask about this. All the files in the Program are from 2017 except a 2013 license file.

:)

ronnielson1, Jan 22, 2020

2. Intel Rapid Storage Technology

Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the drivers are not updated properly.

I suggest to download the latest Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver from manufacturer’s website and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (RAID) for D34010WY, D54250WY

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 22, 2020
  3. John Ado Win User
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology Service is not running

Hi,

To help you with this, let's download the latest driver software from the manufacturer's website. Click

here
    to go to the site. After the latest driver is installed, let's run it in compatibility mode and check if the issue persist. Follow the steps

here

Share with us the results.

Best.

John Ado, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Intel Rapid Storage Technology - aboout 60 instances of IAStoricon shown running in Task...

intel rapid storage technology problems

Hi Harish,

I suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    max green
    on March 7, 2016, in the link below.

Intel Rapid Storage Technology in windows 10

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows 10, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Intel Rapid Storage Technology - aboout 60 instances of IAStoricon shown running in Task...

1. Intel Rapid Storage Technology - aboout 60 instances of IAStoricon shown running in Task... - Similar Threads - Intel Rapid Storage

2. intel rapid storage technology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel rapid storage technology: after the latest update of the windows 11 every time the pc is turned on it says "iastaricon.exe" application was unable to start correctly.intel rapid storage is also not running and cannot install new softwares after intallation it says .exe not working need to re...
  3. intel rapid storage technology

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel rapid storage technology: after the latest update of the windows 11 every time the pc is turned on it says "iastaricon.exe" application was unable to start correctly.intel rapid storage is also not running and cannot install new softwares after intallation it says .exe not working need to re...
  4. Intel Rapid Storage Technology platform is not supported

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology platform is not supported: [ATTACH]IRST or Intel Rapid Storage Technology is developed by Intel for computers running on Windows operating systems. It offers greater levels of performance and reliability to the computers equipped with SATA or PCIe drives. When you are using one or multiple Serial ATA...
  5. Intel Rapid Storage Technology warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology warning: The warning 'your system is reporting one or more warnings, and data may be at risk' is being shown every time I turn on my Acer 5series. On opening the Intel RST and suppressing the SMART Event, the warning goes off, but comes back when I turn ON my system again....
  6. Intel Rapid Storage Technology opening hundreds of instances in tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology opening hundreds of instances in tray: I have a factory MSI GE75 Raider 85E and was trying to install only critical updates to minimize problems. I don't runs games and have adjusted few if any settings apart from how it originally arrived. After the latest critical updates I recently noticed 70+ instances of...
  7. Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.: Because of Intel® Rapid Storage Technology, my (D:) drive is missing and become Recovery disk. I can't find my (D:) drive on my PC because of the array volume. How can I get my (D:) drive again?...
  8. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver: When i try to instal the driver from HP assistant it always fails to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-rapid-storage-technology-driver/36432a2f-a9e6-467c-b7c8-13af2badac9f
  9. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Drivers

Intel Rapid Storage Technology Drivers: For PCH5/6/7/8 Intel Rapid Storage Technology Version 12.9.4.1000 WHQL http://www.station-drivers.com/index...id=687&lang=en 22629
  10. Windows 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology

Windows 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology: First off, Does RST work with Windows 10? I can install it and open it, I just don't see the Accelerate option Asus G750JW, HM87 Chipset 1TB HDD boot drive installed a 60GB SSD that I want to use Intel's RST for SSD caching I've tried about 5 different solutions...