Windows 10: Intel Rapid Storage Technology Crashing my laptop

Discus and support Intel Rapid Storage Technology Crashing my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings,My laptop has been freezing and having a BSOD for almost a week now. According to the Event Viewer the error code I get every time the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MeekalHassan, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Crashing my laptop

Greetings,My laptop has been freezing and having a BSOD for almost a week now. According to the Event Viewer the error code I get every time the laptop crashes is the following:I have tried updating Intel Rapid Storage Technology through my manufacturer's MSI website. However I get this error from the installer:Furthermore, I can't find RstMwService in the Services program, but I can find in under Task Manager > Services. When I try to start the service, it fails to do so. Also, I can't find Intel Rapid Storage Technology drivers in Disk Drive or Storage Controller. Help is really appreci

:)

MeekalHassan, Jan 14, 2022

2. Intel Rapid Storage Technology

Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the drivers are not updated properly.

I suggest to download the latest Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver from manufacturer’s website and install it.

Refer to the below link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/do...Rapid-Storage-Technology-Driver-for-Intel-NUC

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 14, 2022
  3. intel rapid storage technology problems

Hi Harish,

I suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    max green
    on March 7, 2016, in the link below.

Intel Rapid Storage Technology in windows 10

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows 10, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jan 14, 2022
  4. T-G. Win User

Intel Rapid Storage Technology Crashing my laptop

Windows 10 and Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology Version 12.9.0.1001

There are updated dedicated Intel drivers available for Rapid Storage Technology (formerly Matrix Storage Manager).

Your Intel RST software version is 12.9.0.1001 and is not listed as compatible for W10 - the current version is 14.8.0.1042 and is certified as W10 compatible.

You can check for Intel drivers automatically at https://downloadcenter.intel.com/ it can scan your machine and suggest drivers for download, although Intel RST requires a
    manual installation the first time on a fresh OS.

This universal file (32 & 64 bit) will also install the management console.

SetupRST.zip available here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/do...echnology-Intel-RST-RAID-Driver?product=55005

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) RAID Driver

Version: 14.8.0.1042 (Latest)Date: 12/14/2015

Thema:

Intel Rapid Storage Technology Crashing my laptop

1. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Crashing my laptop - Similar Threads - Intel Rapid Storage

2. intel rapid storage technology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel rapid storage technology: after the latest update of the windows 11 every time the pc is turned on it says "iastaricon.exe" application was unable to start correctly.intel rapid storage is also not running and cannot install new softwares after intallation it says .exe not working need to re...
  3. intel rapid storage technology

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel rapid storage technology: after the latest update of the windows 11 every time the pc is turned on it says "iastaricon.exe" application was unable to start correctly.intel rapid storage is also not running and cannot install new softwares after intallation it says .exe not working need to re...
  4. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Crashing my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology Crashing my laptop: Greetings,My laptop has been freezing and having a BSOD for almost a week now. According to the Event Viewer the error code I get every time the laptop crashes is the following:I have tried updating Intel Rapid Storage Technology through my manufacturer's MSI website. However...
  5. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Crashing my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology Crashing my laptop: Greetings,My laptop has been freezing and having a BSOD for almost a week now. According to the Event Viewer the error code I get every time the laptop crashes is the following:I have tried updating Intel Rapid Storage Technology through my manufacturer's MSI website. However...
  6. Intel Rapid Storage Technology warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology warning: The warning 'your system is reporting one or more warnings, and data may be at risk' is being shown every time I turn on my Acer 5series. On opening the Intel RST and suppressing the SMART Event, the warning goes off, but comes back when I turn ON my system again....
  7. Where is my Intel Rapid Storage Technology?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where is my Intel Rapid Storage Technology?: I just bought this computer. When I follow the instructions below, it says no search results found. Where is my RST? [img] 148750
  8. Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.: Because of Intel® Rapid Storage Technology, my (D:) drive is missing and become Recovery disk. I can't find my (D:) drive on my PC because of the array volume. How can I get my (D:) drive again?...
  9. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver: When i try to instal the driver from HP assistant it always fails to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-rapid-storage-technology-driver/36432a2f-a9e6-467c-b7c8-13af2badac9f
  10. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Drivers

Intel Rapid Storage Technology Drivers: For PCH5/6/7/8 Intel Rapid Storage Technology Version 12.9.4.1000 WHQL http://www.station-drivers.com/index...id=687&lang=en 22629