Windows 10: Intel Rapid Storage Technology Notification Icon - Hide

Discus and support Intel Rapid Storage Technology Notification Icon - Hide in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Does ne1 know howto disable this icon from systray via registry? I know it can be done via program, that has been started from systray icon. There is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hanskalation, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Notification Icon - Hide

Does ne1 know howto disable this icon from systray via registry? I know it can be done via program, that has been started from systray icon. There is a setting for it, but I need to disable it when installing new pc with sccm task sequence.

:)

Hanskalation, Jan 6, 2021

2. Intel Rapid Storage Technology

Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the drivers are not updated properly.

I suggest to download the latest Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver from manufacturer’s website and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (RAID) for D34010WY, D54250WY

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 6, 2021
  3. intel rapid storage technology problems

Hi Harish,

I suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    max green
    on March 7, 2016, in the link below.

Intel Rapid Storage Technology in windows 10

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows 10, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jan 6, 2021
  4. T-G. Win User

Intel Rapid Storage Technology Notification Icon - Hide

Windows 10 and Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology Version 12.9.0.1001

There are updated dedicated Intel drivers available for Rapid Storage Technology (formerly Matrix Storage Manager).

Your Intel RST software version is 12.9.0.1001 and is not listed as compatible for W10 - the current version is 14.8.0.1042 and is certified as W10 compatible.

You can check for Intel drivers automatically at Drivers & Software it can scan your machine and suggest drivers for download, although Intel RST requires a
    manual installation the first time on a fresh OS.

This universal file (32 & 64 bit) will also install the management console.

SetupRST.zip available here:

Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) User Interface and Driver

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) RAID Driver

Version: 14.8.0.1042 (Latest)Date: 12/14/2015

T-G., Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Intel Rapid Storage Technology Notification Icon - Hide

1. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Notification Icon - Hide - Similar Threads - Intel Rapid Storage

2. intel rapid storage technology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel rapid storage technology: after the latest update of the windows 11 every time the pc is turned on it says "iastaricon.exe" application was unable to start correctly.intel rapid storage is also not running and cannot install new softwares after intallation it says .exe not working need to re...
  3. intel rapid storage technology

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel rapid storage technology: after the latest update of the windows 11 every time the pc is turned on it says "iastaricon.exe" application was unable to start correctly.intel rapid storage is also not running and cannot install new softwares after intallation it says .exe not working need to re...
  4. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Notification Icon - Hide

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology Notification Icon - Hide: Does ne1 know howto disable this icon from systray via registry? I know it can be done via program, that has been started from systray icon. There is a setting for it, but I need to disable it when installing new pc with sccm task sequence. 171823
  5. Intel rapid storage technology - systray icon hide

Intel rapid storage technology - systray icon hide: I need to hide Intel rapid storage technology - systray icon during SCCM Task Sequence and wondering if it can be done via registry at all? It is possible to start the program and choose hide from there, but can it be done via registry?...
  6. Intel Rapid Storage Technology warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology warning: The warning 'your system is reporting one or more warnings, and data may be at risk' is being shown every time I turn on my Acer 5series. On opening the Intel RST and suppressing the SMART Event, the warning goes off, but comes back when I turn ON my system again....
  7. Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.: Because of Intel® Rapid Storage Technology, my (D:) drive is missing and become Recovery disk. I can't find my (D:) drive on my PC because of the array volume. How can I get my (D:) drive again?...
  8. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver: When i try to instal the driver from HP assistant it always fails to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-rapid-storage-technology-driver/36432a2f-a9e6-467c-b7c8-13af2badac9f
  9. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Drivers

Intel Rapid Storage Technology Drivers: For PCH5/6/7/8 Intel Rapid Storage Technology Version 12.9.4.1000 WHQL http://www.station-drivers.com/index...id=687&lang=en 22629
  10. Windows 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology

Windows 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology: First off, Does RST work with Windows 10? I can install it and open it, I just don't see the Accelerate option Asus G750JW, HM87 Chipset 1TB HDD boot drive installed a 60GB SSD that I want to use Intel's RST for SSD caching I've tried about 5 different solutions...