Windows 10: Intel Realsense Camera not working about Windows 10 Startup

Discus and support Intel Realsense Camera not working about Windows 10 Startup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using Intel Realsense Camera (D 415) for the past 3 months and I have the following issue. The Camera is always connected to one of the USB 3.0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RahulBala22, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Intel Realsense Camera not working about Windows 10 Startup

I am using Intel Realsense Camera (D 415) for the past 3 months and I have the following issue.

The Camera is always connected to one of the USB 3.0 ports. After Windows 10 Startup ,the camera gets detected but unable to snap/capture image. Once I unplug and plug in the camera it works fine without any issue untill I shutdown and restart my PC.

The issue is repeatable and has occured each time after Windows 10 Startup.

:)

RahulBala22, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Intel RealSense D435i Stereo Depth Camera

Source: New Intel RealSense D435i Stereo Depth Camera Adds 6 Degrees of Freedom Tracking | Intel Newsroom

Brink, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Intel RealSense Integrated F200 Camera not working with Windows 10

Hello Sangeeta,

I was passed here
    via Twitter from @Microsoft
    and I have
    a similar problem, with a different RealSense version.

My setup:

* Windows 10 Pro Version 1703 Build 15063.332

* Intel Core i7-6700K with 32 GB Ram

* Razer Stargazer camera with an RealSense SR300

My situation before was that Windows Hello worked, and my Camera App and also Skype etc. could use the RGB video from the camera, but no other software (i.e. OBS, XSplit Gamecaster) could use the depth sensor for background replacement.

To fix that I tried a reinstall: I did completely uninstall everything RealSense related, including the devices in Device manager. Then, with the camera unplugged, I rebooted. After attaching the camera again, Windows installed the RGB and Depth device drivers
    automatically. I then tried to install the latest intel_rs_dcm_sr300_3.3.27.5718 drivers. At the very beginning of the installation a new virtual driver was installed, but then the Intel installer did not offer any other packages to install.

So, now I am at the point where:

* Windows Hello IS working, I can sign in by looking in the camera

* Camera app in Windows is NOT able to access the camera

* NO OTHER software is able to access the RGB part of the camera anymore. No Skype, no Skype for Business, no

* I can't tell whether the Depth sensor is accessible

All programs either do nothing or show a message telling me the camera is currently being used by another application, but there definetly is no other software running that uses the camera.

Intel says, the problem came up with the Windows 10 Creators Update
    in a Post on their RealSense Community forums
    and suggests not to install creators update. Problem is, I already installed it and since I have quite a small SSD also deleted the install files so I can't roll back anymore.

Is there any additional information I can retrieve that can help you to look into that problem?

Sebastian P.R. Gingter, Jun 13, 2019
  4. DBaum Win User

Intel Realsense Camera not working about Windows 10 Startup

RealSense 3D Camera stopped working after update failed to install

I removed all the programs starting with 'Intel Realsense' using Programs and features'. I downloads the packages from the Intel sit and reinstalled the Realsense SDK. I can't install the depth camera manager- it says there is a newer version already installed.
    Any ideas on how to uninstall it?

DBaum, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Intel Realsense Camera not working about Windows 10 Startup

1. Intel Realsense Camera not working about Windows 10 Startup - Similar Threads - Intel Realsense Camera

2. Will it ever stop being problems with Windows Hello and Intel RealSense SR300 cameras?...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Will it ever stop being problems with Windows Hello and Intel RealSense SR300 cameras?...: I'm tired of updating, deleting drivers, reinstalling drivers/win hello... Will it ever Intel and Microsoft get agree on stuffs!!My God!!... Tired of always some issue with Win Hello and this CAM.... HELLO!!!!!I.M....
  3. Intel® RealSense™ Camera F200 is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel® RealSense™ Camera F200 is not working: Intel® RealSense™ Camera F200 is not working in my system. i am unable to use any apps which use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-realsense-camera-f200-is-not-working/3870e7aa-019d-4bf8-a3ba-ded4debd0aab
  4. Intel introduces the new Intel RealSense Depth Camera D455

in Windows 10 News
    Intel introduces the new Intel RealSense Depth Camera D455: [ATTACH] The Intel RealSense Depth Camera D455 is a new stereo-based depth device that achieves twice the performance of previous generation models. The D455 provides developers with longer range and accuracy to design across a wide variety of indoor and outdoor...
  5. Realsense f200 3D Camera

Realsense f200 3D Camera: Camera stopped working after windows 10 update. Any suggestions, tried uninstall, latest drivers, restart etc cj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realsense-f200-3d-camera/5e11298a-a5ef-48ba-85d1-140454d8ac6b
  6. Intel RealSense LiDAR camera L515 available for pre-order

in Windows 10 News
    Intel RealSense LiDAR camera L515 available for pre-order: [ATTACH] What’s New: Today, Intel announced the Intel® RealSense™ lidar camera L515, the world’s smallest and most power-efficient, high-resolution lidar that captures millions of depth points per second. Designed with proprietary technology that creates entirely new ways...
  7. Windows 10 Device Manager not detecting Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera

Windows 10 Device Manager not detecting Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera: I just did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro on my Dell Inspiron 5559 laptop and I started installing all of the correct drivers for it. This laptop has an Intel 3D RealSense Depth Camera built into it (used for Windows Hello) and when I tried to install the driver for it, it...
  8. Introducing New Intel RealSense Tracking Camera T265

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing New Intel RealSense Tracking Camera T265: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Intel RealSense Tracking Camera T265 is a new class of stand-alone inside-out tracking device that will provide developers with a powerful building block for autonomous devices, delivering high-performance guidance and navigation. Intel Corporation...
  9. intel realsense R200 depth camera installation problem

intel realsense R200 depth camera installation problem: when I installed depth camera manager I got this message so it dose not installed This installer is not designed to update Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera Manager on this system. The installation was terminated. Please contact your system administrator for help. can you...
  10. New Intel RealSense D435i Stereo Depth Camera

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel RealSense D435i Stereo Depth Camera: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] What’s New: Intel today introduced a new addition to the Intel® RealSense™ D400 series: the Intel RealSense Depth Camera D435i. This latest Intel RealSense camera includes a new inertial measurement unit (IMU) that enables developers to create solutions...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to realsense D415 working on windows

2. obs realsense not working

3. using intel realsense camera sdk

4. install f200 windows hello camera,
  5. sr300 windows 1903,
  6. rgb not working in intel realsense d435,
  7. win 10 f200 camera,
  8. windows intel real sensce not working