Windows 10: Intel Realsense F200 Camera built into Dell laptop doesn't work after waking from sleep mode

Discus and support Intel Realsense F200 Camera built into Dell laptop doesn't work after waking from sleep mode in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I've go 2 different Dell Inspiron 5559 Computers one with an i5 CPU and one with an i7 CPU. Both of them exhibiting the same problem. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JMartz65, Apr 8, 2020.

1. JMartz65 Win User

Intel Realsense F200 Camera built into Dell laptop doesn't work after waking from sleep mode

So I've go 2 different Dell Inspiron 5559 Computers one with an i5 CPU and one with an i7 CPU. Both of them exhibiting the same problem. The cameras work great after a restart, but when waking from Sleep mode the camera won't turn on in any application.

I have spent nearly 8 hrs on the phone and on remote sessions with Dell support and they still haven't got it fixed. The last thing they did was to totally reset my computer. Wiped everything off it and a clean install of Windows 10. Problem still exists. After running windows update the i7 machine is a little better but still at times after sleep mode the camera can not be found. The i5 machine is still just as bad as before. Every time it sleeps and then wakes up the camera can not be found. A full restart will allow it to work until the computer sleeps again, then it can't be found by any application Camera App, Skype or Zoom.

I don't use Widows Hello so I don't care about face recognition, I'd just like to be able to use them for video meetings with out having to resatart everytime!

I have read much on this on Intel forums and it seems as though Intel isn't going to update any of the drivers any more. That's ridiculous! These computers are just over 3 years old and Intel says sorry!?!?!

From what I've seen it seems to affect a lot of Intel Realsense Camera Models.

From reading on this, it seems like maybe something changed with Win 10 1903 Upgrade. I honestly have no clue other than it used to work but I rarely used the cameras until recently when we all need to be using remote technology due to being stuck at home.

Is there anyone who can shed som light on this matter?

:)

JMartz65, Apr 8, 2020

2. REALSENSE F200 CAMERA FAILS AFTER COMP. GOES INTO SLEEP MODE

We are volunteers willing to help you try to resolve this issue.

That is actually a known issue with the Intel f200 camera drivers. Be sure you have the latest versions.

The current drivers are supposed to install via Windows Updates.

Intel f200 - Downloads

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/92255/...

Use the methods here as a work-around which requires a little work.

Here's how to get the Intel RealSense camera to wake from Sleep for Windows Hello

https://www.windowscentral.com/get-intel-realse...

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Kenan120 Win User
    Windows 10 Device Manager not detecting Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera

I just did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro on my Dell Inspiron 5559 laptop and I started installing all of the correct drivers for it. This laptop has an Intel 3D RealSense Depth Camera built into it (used for Windows Hello) and when I tried to install
    the driver for it, it generated an error saying it couldn't find the device. So I checked the Device Manager and I was not surprised to find out that it wasn't there.

This depth camera should be under Imaging Devices and Universal Serial Bus Devises like this:

> Imaging Devices

Intel(R) RealSense(TM) 3D Camera (Front F200) Depth

Intel(R) RealSense(TM) 3D Camera (Front F200) RGB

Intel(R) RealSense(TM) 3D Camera Vertual Driver

> Universal Serial Bus Devises

Intel(R) RealSense(TM) 3D Camera (Front F200)

Everything listed above was non-existent in the Device Manager. I tried to install it manually and only got as far as this:

> Imaging Devices

Intel(R) RealSense(TM) 3D Camera (Front F200) Depth

With this, I tried to install the driver but it still showed the same error message. I uninstalled the device above and tried to reinstall it manually again but this time it didn't show up in the list of devices at all! I've searched everywhere online for
    a solution but nothing helped. I've been to Dell's community forum but I've come here because I think that this is a software problem and not a hardware one.

Kenan120, Apr 8, 2020
  4. wildbarry Win User

Intel Realsense F200 Camera built into Dell laptop doesn't work after waking from sleep mode

REALSENSE F200 CAMERA FAILS AFTER COMP. GOES INTO SLEEP MODE

Inspiron 5559 Real sense camera fails after comp. goes in to sleep mode, have to reinstall camera software and drivers to work normal again until it goes into sleep again then it does it again, have done a clean OS reinstall and it does not help, anybody
    have same problem or fixes? its a realsense f200 camera

wildbarry, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Intel Realsense F200 Camera built into Dell laptop doesn't work after waking from sleep mode - Similar Threads - Intel Realsense F200

2. My laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode: I am facing issue as my laptop go to sleep mode then it freezes. Keyboard and mouse doesn't work to awake it. I have to shut down it and restart it. All YouTube tips and tricks are tried and failed. Also installed window several time but all in vain. Does any one has the...
  3. Intel F200 Camera doesn't work in Zoom Meeting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel F200 Camera doesn't work in Zoom Meeting: I bought Dell Inspiron 5548 which installed Windows 10 Home. It has Intel Realsense 3D F200 camera installed. The camera works fine in windows Camera application, but it doesn't work in Zoom Meeting, I have re-installed driver "intel_rs_dcm_f200_1,5,98.25275", but it still...
  4. Fix Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera driver F200, R300

Fix Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera driver F200, R300: Some Windows 10 updates cause problems with the "Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera, F200 or R300 model". Even after Microsoft provides the fix for the update, the camera still does not work, perhaps because the configuration reinstalling the camera needs to be redone. The...
  5. Dell Inspiron 5559, Intel Real Sense F200 Camera won't work after Computer Put to Sleep

Dell Inspiron 5559, Intel Real Sense F200 Camera won't work after Computer Put to Sleep: I run Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 5559 with an Intel Real Sense F200 Camera. I recently upgraded my hard drive to an SSD. After I upgraded the hard drive, every time I put the computer to sleep, the camera would not work once I took it out of sleep mode. The camera works...
  6. Intel® RealSense™ Camera F200 is not working

Intel® RealSense™ Camera F200 is not working: Intel® RealSense™ Camera F200 is not working in my system. i am unable to use any apps which use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-realsense-camera-f200-is-not-working/3870e7aa-019d-4bf8-a3ba-ded4debd0aab
  7. Realsense F200 front camera not working on ACER ASPIRE V Nitro

Realsense F200 front camera not working on ACER ASPIRE V Nitro: Hi there, I have an ACER ASPIRE V ASPIRE laptop and my front camera is not working. It seems to be a software issue where the camera is not being detected at all. It doesn't show up in the device manager and when I try to download the driver from Intel it says that there is...
  8. Realsense f200 3D Camera

Realsense f200 3D Camera: Camera stopped working after windows 10 update. Any suggestions, tried uninstall, latest drivers, restart etc cj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realsense-f200-3d-camera/5e11298a-a5ef-48ba-85d1-140454d8ac6b
  9. Intel RealSense F200 Stop working after upgrade to Windows 10 1903

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Intel RealSense F200 Stop working after upgrade to Windows 10 1903: I had used an Intel RealSense F200 depth camera for Windows Hello Face Recognition. It works fine under Windows 10 1809 and before. After I upgrade my Windows 10 to Windows 10 1809 (18362.30), Windows Hello Face Recognition not work anymore. It looks that the service of...
  10. Dell Inspiron 15/5000 realsense camera not starting after sleep

Dell Inspiron 15/5000 realsense camera not starting after sleep: I have a relatively new Dell laptop and the Windows 10 Windows Hello works very well, responds quickly on startup. Problem is that when the laptop wakens from sleep the camera does not start. I thus have to resort, invariably, to access by Pin number. Defeats the whole...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. f200 camera not working on dell 5559

2. intel realsense front camera not working dell

3. realsense camera not working after sleep mode

4. dell inspiron laptop camera not work after sleep