Windows 10: Intel RealSense F200 Stop working after upgrade to Windows 10 1903

Discus and support Intel RealSense F200 Stop working after upgrade to Windows 10 1903 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I had used an Intel RealSense F200 depth camera for Windows Hello Face Recognition. It works fine under Windows 10 1809 and before. After I upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KHeresy, Apr 24, 2019.

1. KHeresy Win User

Intel RealSense F200 Stop working after upgrade to Windows 10 1903

I had used an Intel RealSense F200 depth camera for Windows Hello Face Recognition.

It works fine under Windows 10 1809 and before.

After I upgrade my Windows 10 to Windows 10 1809 (18362.30), Windows Hello Face Recognition not work anymore.

It looks that the service of Intel RealSense "RealSenseDCM" can't start successfully.

There is error event 7023 of "Service Control Manager" in event viewer.

Intel RealSense F200 Stop working after upgrade to Windows 10 1903 4ceecd6b-b2b0-4c3a-a2a0-6ab7e51959e6?upload=true.jpg

If try to start the service manually, it will show an error dialog with error code 0x80010119.

Intel RealSense F200 Stop working after upgrade to Windows 10 1903 37012966-07a7-40da-8b0a-4dab7aa4a1cb?upload=true.png

The error message in English is "Security must be initialized before any interfaces are marshalled or unmarshalled. It cannot be changed once initialized".

I had tested on another Windows 10 1903 PC, and have the same issue.

How can I fix it?

:)

KHeresy, Apr 24, 2019

2. REALSENSE F200 CAMERA FAILS AFTER COMP. GOES INTO SLEEP MODE

We are volunteers willing to help you try to resolve this issue.

That is actually a known issue with the Intel f200 camera drivers. Be sure you have the latest versions.

The current drivers are supposed to install via Windows Updates.

Intel f200 - Downloads

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/92255/...

Use the methods here as a work-around which requires a little work.

Here's how to get the Intel RealSense camera to wake from Sleep for Windows Hello

https://www.windowscentral.com/get-intel-realse...

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Intel RealSense Integrated F200 Camera not working with Windows 10

I've recently bought a new laptop with an integrated F200 RealSense camera.

For the first couple of weeks, the camera was working fine, but following a Windows Update to version 1511, the camera now does not turn on for Windows Hello or any other app.

If I simply try to open the Camera app, I get the error code 0xA00F4243 (0xC00D3704).

Can anyone help?

NicolasCrowhurst, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Intel RealSense F200 Stop working after upgrade to Windows 10 1903

Intel RealSense Integrated F200 Camera not working with Windows 10

Hello Sangeeta,

I was passed here
    via Twitter from @Microsoft
    and I have
    a similar problem, with a different RealSense version.

My setup:

* Windows 10 Pro Version 1703 Build 15063.332

* Intel Core i7-6700K with 32 GB Ram

* Razer Stargazer camera with an RealSense SR300

My situation before was that Windows Hello worked, and my Camera App and also Skype etc. could use the RGB video from the camera, but no other software (i.e. OBS, XSplit Gamecaster) could use the depth sensor for background replacement.

To fix that I tried a reinstall: I did completely uninstall everything RealSense related, including the devices in Device manager. Then, with the camera unplugged, I rebooted. After attaching the camera again, Windows installed the RGB and Depth device drivers
    automatically. I then tried to install the latest intel_rs_dcm_sr300_3.3.27.5718 drivers. At the very beginning of the installation a new virtual driver was installed, but then the Intel installer did not offer any other packages to install.

So, now I am at the point where:

* Windows Hello IS working, I can sign in by looking in the camera

* Camera app in Windows is NOT able to access the camera

* NO OTHER software is able to access the RGB part of the camera anymore. No Skype, no Skype for Business, no

* I can't tell whether the Depth sensor is accessible

All programs either do nothing or show a message telling me the camera is currently being used by another application, but there definetly is no other software running that uses the camera.

Intel says, the problem came up with the Windows 10 Creators Update
    in a Post on their RealSense Community forums
    and suggests not to install creators update. Problem is, I already installed it and since I have quite a small SSD also deleted the install files so I can't roll back anymore.

Is there any additional information I can retrieve that can help you to look into that problem?

Sebastian P.R. Gingter, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Intel RealSense F200 Stop working after upgrade to Windows 10 1903

1. Intel RealSense F200 Stop working after upgrade to Windows 10 1903 - Similar Threads - Intel RealSense F200

2. Compatibility Error in Windows 10 Upgrade to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Compatibility Error in Windows 10 Upgrade to 1903: I am in the Insider Program (Insider Preview), I have received 1903 upgrade but when I try to install, I get this error: [ATTACH] I tried to update from a clean boot, but I get the same error. In the log files from "C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther" directory, the...
  3. Introducing New Intel RealSense Tracking Camera T265

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing New Intel RealSense Tracking Camera T265: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Intel RealSense Tracking Camera T265 is a new class of stand-alone inside-out tracking device that will provide developers with a powerful building block for autonomous devices, delivering high-performance guidance and navigation. Intel Corporation...
  4. intel realsense R200 depth camera installation problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel realsense R200 depth camera installation problem: when I installed depth camera manager I got this message so it dose not installed This installer is not designed to update Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera Manager on this system. The installation was terminated. Please contact your system administrator for help. can you...
  5. New Intel RealSense D435i Stereo Depth Camera

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel RealSense D435i Stereo Depth Camera: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] What’s New: Intel today introduced a new addition to the Intel® RealSense™ D400 series: the Intel RealSense Depth Camera D435i. This latest Intel RealSense camera includes a new inertial measurement unit (IMU) that enables developers to create solutions...
  6. dvd drive stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

dvd drive stopped working after windows 10 upgrade: dvd drive stopped working after windows 10 upgrade I have found a fix finally after pulling all my hair out lol woooo. I tried every thing uninstalled drivers after drivers and messed with reg folder and got no where. will be back when I find the sight I was on and let you...
  7. Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade: Hi: My Huawei modem was working perfectly on windows 8.1, but after I upgraded to windows 10, my system wouldn't detect the modem, even though the led lights comes on. I'll appreciate a kind solution. 26434
  8. Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade: Hello All: I upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1, ever since then, my Huawei 173 stopped working. The led light flashes, yet the network signal is not showing, the display hangs and several other issue. Do I need a drive? if yes, how can I get one? Anticipating your...
  9. Some keyboard keys stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Some keyboard keys stopped working after windows 10 upgrade: Hi, After upgrading my Dell Inspiron 15 3521 to windows 10, my number keys stopped working. I have updated the touchpad and keyboard drivers but they are still not working. If someone could help out that would be great! Thanks 16902
  10. HP CoolSense Stopped From Working After Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    HP CoolSense Stopped From Working After Windows 10 Upgrade: Hello Everyone, I recently upgraded my laptop to the current RTM build version of the new Windows 10 Operating System (OS). However, upon the final reboot into the new version of Windows 10, I noticed much more fan noise than usual from my system. I was able to perform an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 stops realsense F300 driver

2. Intel realsense depth camera manager service. Error 0x80010119: security must be initialized before any interfaces are marshalled or unmarshalled

3. Intel RealSense F200 Camera for Windows Hello 1903

4. windows 10 1903 realsense,
  5. windows 10 1903 update intel realsense