Windows 10: Intel releases Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10

Discus and support Intel releases Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Intel launched Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10 devices and it can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store. Intel Graphics Command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Mar 21, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Intel releases Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10

Today, Intel launched Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10 devices and it can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store. Intel Graphics Command Center is a new and modern application to help consumers control game settings and GPU-related functionalities. There are several advanced options for optimizing the experience with Intel Graphics.

The Intel PCs currently ships with Intel Graphics Control Panel which is a Win32 application and fails to match the UX of Windows 10. The new Graphics Command Center is a significant update from Intel’s legacy UI design for its previous graphics control panel application.

Intel says consumers need PCs with latest Windows 10 update installed and 6th generation Intel Core processors or newer to install the app. Most of the devices should be able to install this app.

“You’re tired of our ‘old, boring, corporate-looking’ Graphics Control Panel. We were too and we designed a completely new one from the ground up! We’re incorporating the changes you – the gamers, home theater enthusiasts, professionals, and everyday tinkerers requested,” Intel explains.

Intel Graphics Command Center also comes with Microsoft’s Fluent Design elements and it has a sidebar on the left. The sidebar allows users to navigate between Display, Video, System, Support and Preferences settings.

Intel releases Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10 Intel-Graphics-Command-Center-app.jpg

The app offers both advanced and basic setting options. For example, the Display setting lets you change the resolution, refresh rate, scale, rotation, colours, contrast and more.

Intel Graphics Command Center offers simplicity and ease of use with a modern user interface (made of Fluent Design and XAML UI elements). At the same time, the app can automatically detect games and offer one-click game optimization feature.

Intel releases Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10 Graphics-Control-app.jpg

Intel says the app is in the early phase of development and many more features are planned for a later release.

You can download the Intel Graphics Command Center app from Microsoft Store.

The post Intel releases Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Mar 21, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Intel releases Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10 :)

3. Brink Win User
    Latest Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Latest Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10
    Intel Download Center Link

Intel Driver Update Utility

Intel releases Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Information Intel WHQL Graphics Driver

Driver Version: 24.20.100.6286

Release Date: August 29, 2018

Windows 10 64-bit only download

Platform / Operating System(s):

• 8th Generation Intel® Core processors, related Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors, and Intel® Xeon processors, withIntel® Iris® Plus Graphics 655 and Intel® UHD Graphics 610, 620, 630, P630.
    • 7th Generation Intel® Core processors, related Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors, and Intel® Xeon processors, withIntel® Iris® Plus Graphics 640, 650 and Intel® HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
    • 6th Generation Intel® Core processors, Intel Core™ M, and related Pentium® processors, with Intel® Iris® Graphics 540, Intel® Iris® Graphics 550, Intel® Iris® Pro Graphics 580, and Intel® HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530
    • Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel® HD Graphics P530
    • Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 500, 505 and Intel® UHD Graphics 600, 605
    • Pentium®/Celeron® Intel UHD 600, 605
    Release Notes (.pdf)

NEW FEATURES:
    • Performance improvements and optimizations for World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth* (for both DirectX* 11 and 12versions) and Jurassic World Evolution* on 6th Generation Intel® Core processors or higher
    • Playability improvements for Vampyr* and Monster Hunter: World*
    • Media streaming improvements while using the AVC* codec at low bitrates for 6th Generation Intel® Core processorsor higher
    • Power optimizations when dynamically switching to lower refresh rates during video playback
    • Security fixes and improvements
    KEY ISSUES FIXED:
    • Steam* overlay may not work in Dota 2* when running in Vulkan* mode
    • Minor Graphics anomalies may be observed in Titanfall® 2 (6th Gen Intel® Core™ Only), Minecraft*, and LEGONINJAGO* Movie Video Game
    • Intermittent crashes or hangs may occur in Unravel 2*
    • While using two displays, the arrangement settings in Windows* may reset if the resolution of the second display ischanged.
    • Inaccurate color may be observed during YouTube* playback in web browsers when hardware acceleration is turnedon
    • Sketchup* application may become unresponsive
    • Stereoscopic 3D may not work when viewing a 3D video
    • Remote desktop protocol (RDP) and Virtual Network Computing (VNC) applications show a black screen whenupdating the graphics driver in guest user mode
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    • Minor Graphics anomalies may be observed in Monster Hunter: World*, Stonehearth* and other games
    • Windows Advanced Display Settings may show incorrect bit-depth on some primary monitors which leads toinaccurate colors.
    • Virtual machine (VM) session may go blank when running some 3D benchmarks and YouTube* sessions

Information Intel WHQL Graphics Driver for 4th and 5th Generation Intel Core Processors

Version: 15.40.41.5058

Release Date: September 18th 2018

32-bit and 64-bit download

OS support

On 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors and related Intel® Pentium® Processors/Intel® Celeron® Processors:
    • Microsoft Windows® 10 64-bit and 32-bit only
      • 32-bit support is limited to particular SKU’s.
    On 5th Generation Intel Core Processors and related Intel Pentium Processors/Intel Celeron Processors:
    • Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit only (No 32-bit support)
    • Microsoft Windows 8.1* 64-bit and 32-bit
    • Microsoft Windows 7* 64-bit and 32-bit
    On Braswell/Cherry Trail family processors:
    • Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
    • Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit
    • Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit
    Release Notes (pdf)

What is new?
    • This release resolves an issue and contains security updates. Please see the Release Notes for full details.
    Notes
    • .exe: Driver packages in self-installing .exe format intended for end users
    • .zip: Driver packages in .zip format intended for developers and IT professionals

Information Intel Graphics Driver for 3rd Generation Intel Core Processors.

Operating System(s):
    • Windows 7
    • Windows 8.1
    • Windows 10
    WHQL Driver Version: 15.33.47.5059
    Release Date: September 18th 2018

Release Notes (PDF)

x32bit and x64bit download page

What is new?

This driver includes miscellaneous code optimizations.

Brink, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Intel releases Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver not compatible with Windows 10

Hi Jae,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

Some programs and/or drivers might not work as expected in Windows 10 as some manufacturers are still in the process of manufacturing the new definitions of the drivers.

In this case, you can download an older version of the driver and install it in compatibility mode with a compatible version of Windows.

For example, you can download Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator version compatible to Windows 7 and install in compatibility mode in Windows 10. Refer to the following steps:

Step 1: Download and save the driver on the desktop from the following link.

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows* 7(exe)

Step 2: Install the driver in compatibility mode.

• Right click on the driver, and click on Properties.
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:
    • Select Windows 7 in the list of Operating systems.
    • Click OK.
    • Double-click the driver file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Reboot your computer.
    Check with the issue. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

Intel releases Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10

1. Intel releases Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Intel releases Graphics

2. Intel graphics command center problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel graphics command center problem: yesterday i was playing and its laggier before i reset the pc then i open intel graphics command center, still havent load todayi have a i7 6600U 2.4GHz intelwhy i posted in here? because windows feedback hub is not doing anything i have a question 5 months ago and noone...
  3. Intel graphics command center problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel graphics command center problem: yesterday i was playing and its laggier before i reset the pc then i open intel graphics command center, still havent load todayi have a i7 6600U 2.4GHz intelwhy i posted in here? because windows feedback hub is not doing anything i have a question 5 months ago and noone...
  4. Intel R graphic command center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R graphic command center: Can i uninstall intel R graphic command center if i have intel R graphic driver? But i delete the intel R graphic driver installer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-r-graphic-command-center/1183993a-7007-42e8-958b-a59f7ef44db6
  5. Intel R graphic command center

Intel R graphic command center: Can i uninstall intel R graphic command center if i have intel R graphic driver? But i delete the intel R graphic driver installer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-r-graphic-command-center/1183993a-7007-42e8-958b-a59f7ef44db6
  6. Intel R graphic command center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Intel Graphics Command Center crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Graphics Command Center crash: I have updated my graphic driversIntel HD 620 graphics. After updating, I could not find the Intel Graphics Control panel in the start and right-click menus on the desktop. So I installed windows graphic command center from the Microsoft store. When I run the application it...
  8. Intel Graphics Command Center Will Not Load

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Graphics Command Center Will Not Load: I am running Window 10 Pro 202h on a new Dell PC with no problems. I read with 202h, you can get a better refresh rate, so I tried to run the Intel Graphics Command Center and it will not load. Dots just go by under the Intel logo. Optane will load, but no luck with the IGCC....
  9. Intel Graphics Command Center Can't Start

Intel Graphics Command Center Can't Start: I updated Intel UHD 630 Graphics drivers on my HP laptop, uninstalled old driver and control panel, installed new drivers with new Intel Graphics Command Center. New drivers work fine but Intel Graphics Command Center won't start due some permissions problem. I did the same...
  10. New Intel Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Graphics Command Center app for Windows 10: Intel is on a journey to improve the graphics experience for over a billion consumers worldwide by working closely with our partners and customers, and bringing the gaming community along every step of the way. The Intel Graphics Command Center is an application that helps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel graphics command center app fsilure

2. windows 10 hardware acceleration settings Intel® Celeron® Processor 1007U Launched Q113 2 1.50 GHz 2 MB SmartCache Intel® HD Graphics for 3rd Generation Intel® Processors