Windows 10: Intel RST IASTORUI What is the fix for this?

Discus and support Intel RST IASTORUI What is the fix for this? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source IAStorUI Summary Stopped working Date ‎10/‎10/‎2018 20:00 Status Report sent Description Stopped working Faulting Application Path: C:\Program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CaptainCam, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Intel RST IASTORUI What is the fix for this?

Source
    IAStorUI
    Summary
    Stopped working
    Date
    ‎10/‎10/‎2018 20:00
    Status
    Report sent
    Description
    Stopped working
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorUI.exe
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: iastorui.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 9.5.0.1037
    Problem Signature 03: 4ac66035
    Problem Signature 04: PresentationFramework
    Problem Signature 05: 3.0.0.0
    Problem Signature 06: 5a7d2e52
    Problem Signature 07: 75b
    Problem Signature 08: 57
    Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033
    Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 0dd5377abf55ef7428b1fe9c5099f65c (1779483275108677212)

:)

CaptainCam, Oct 15, 2018
  2. JoanneMar Win User

Intel RST Service is not running

I'm having the exact same problem as J David Web had:

Every time I switch on, I get a message among the hidden icons to the right of the taskbar saying: “Intel RST Service is not running”. I have made no changes to the computer other than permitting Windows 10 updates.

If I right click on the icon and open the application, a dialogue box flashes up telling me IAStorUI has stopped working: Windows is looking for a solution. Nothing else happens.

If I run Services.msc, it says Intel RST is already running. If I try to stop it or restart it, I get a dialogue box saying “Windows could not stop the IRST service on local computer”. Beneath that is one of two messages,
    one saying that: this could be an internal Windows problem, and the other “Error 1061: This service cannot accept control messages at this time.”

Has this question ever been answered so that it gets fixed??

Joanne M

JoanneMar, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Intel RST service is not running

my computer intel RST is not running.

Mulu Sahle Woldegebreal, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Intel RST IASTORUI What is the fix for this?

Windows 10 Update kills off Intel RST service

After a recent Windows 10 update, I keep gettting a warning that "Intel RST Service is not running". It looks as though IAStorUI has stopped working. My PC has slowed right down and it's clearly having trouble running more than one app at a time. The hard
    disk is chuntering.

My machine is a HP Pavilion with an Intel Core i7 CPU, 2.8 GHz (8CPUs) running at ~2.8GHz.

Any advie would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Jeremy

J David Webb, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Intel RST IASTORUI What is the fix for this?

1. Intel RST IASTORUI What is the fix for this? - Similar Threads - Intel RST IASTORUI

2. No disable option for intel RST

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No disable option for intel RST: Hi, Im unable to to change my intel RST to AHCI, there is no enable/disable option on my Vostro 15 3590. Can someone pls help me i wanted to disable it to install ubantu 20.04.Thank you...
  3. Intel RST will not setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel RST will not setup: I attempted to install Intel RTS on my desktop. After the setup window walks me through the basic first few steps the program said that it is going to reboot the PC into safe mode to complete the installation. My PC turned off and it started boot looping. Now I don't see...
  4. intel RST driver

intel RST driver: couldn't update Windows 10 intel rst doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-rst-driver/89c4ee5f-170d-443c-b166-4c4a8c955750
  5. Update 1903 with Intel RST

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update 1903 with Intel RST: Hi, while updating i found out that my pc (an HP Probook 450 G4, with SSD drive ) is one of those that have compatibiliy issues (i have the "Intel Rapid Storage Technology"), so i've updated my drivers (from the Intel Site) and got the latest version (17.5.1.1021). That...
  6. What Is The Latest Intel RST Driver for Intel X99 Platforms?

What Is The Latest Intel RST Driver for Intel X99 Platforms?: Hi. So my manufacturer (MSI) haven't updated the SATA ACHI/RAID drivers since 2016 and it is labeled version 14.8.0.1042. To my knowledge I can't install the latest one from Intel (17.2.0.1009) because it is incompatible with the X99 platform (?), so what is the latest one...
  7. Intel RST Driver

Intel RST Driver: I usually browse this forum to keep up with new driver updates and whatnot (especially all those freaking Realtek driver updates!), but I haven't seen a post about Intel RST drivers, so I'd like to let people know that Intel release a new version a little while ago:...
  8. intel rst will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel rst will not install: With the newest build of win10 I cannot install intel rst. Says I need dot net installed. When I goto install dot net it says I have the newest on installed. Asus z97a mobo Intel i7 4790k 16Gb gskill ram Gtx 970 Samsung 850 pro ssd 5327
  9. Intel RST and Z77

Intel RST and Z77: Hey all, I have Z77 chipset, Ivy Bridge, Intel SSD etc. Intel haven't updated it's RST for Z77 in a long time, the latest working version is 13.1.0.1058 - although release notes of few later drivers say those are also for Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SATA AHCI...
  10. Intel RST Service Not Running

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel RST Service Not Running: I keep running into this and it is affecting my overall performance. It slows to a crawl at times, mostly when playing videos. Because videos are what I do, it is a problem. I've been chasing this for a while and can't find reliable information. Neither Acer or Intel have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iastorui has stopped working windows 10

2. iastorui what is

3. iastorui has stopped working

4. what is iastorui windows 10,
  5. Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology enterprise\IAStorUI.exe,
  6. iastorui warning,
  7. iastorui intel,
  8. iastorui.exe will not start,
  9. IAStorUI (RST),
  10. windows cannpt find C:\Progtam Files\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorUI.exe,
  11. what is ia stor ui,
  12. iastorui windows 10,
  13. iastorui icon missing,
  14. [window title]c:\program files\intel\intel(r) rapid storage technology\iastorui.exe[content]c:\program files\intel\intel(r) rapid storage technology\iastorui.exethe request is not supported.[ok]