Windows 10: INTEL Run Amuck! in Task Manager

Discus and support INTEL Run Amuck! in Task Manager in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Do I need all these INTEL processes loaded up and running in task manager? It is not a problem with memory it just appears "untidy" to me : ) The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by phaedruspress, Jul 3, 2019.

1. INTEL Run Amuck! in Task Manager

Do I need all these INTEL processes loaded up and running in task manager? It is not a problem with memory it just appears "untidy" to me : ) The second pic shows the only INTEL "program" in start Intel Driver Asst and Support. Do I really need that and is that the one that is loading up all those processes? Back in task manager in Startup it shows Intel Driver and support asst. tray disabled. Thank you.

INTEL Run Amuck! in Task Manager [​IMG]

INTEL Run Amuck! in Task Manager [​IMG]

:)

phaedruspress, Jul 3, 2019
  2. z10556 Win User

Task Manager not running

I have added a new task to the ones already populated which I suppose were in Win7
    The new task or the present tasks are not running as there is no entry in the history or
    recently run file
    are there other steps necessary to get the new task manager to start up ?

z10556, Jul 3, 2019
  3. dotmarty Win User
    Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Jul 3, 2019
  4. INTEL Run Amuck! in Task Manager

Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

INTEL Run Amuck! in Task Manager

1. INTEL Run Amuck! in Task Manager - Similar Threads - INTEL Run Amuck

2. Task Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager: I have attached a screenshot taken just now of my Task Manager. Isn't that Memory number running awfully high? The one thing that is really huge is Firefox, around 700 MB and I only have two tabs open. 133311
  3. task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    task Manager: Im in my task manager and I have like 6 Google chrome and Don't understand why all of those would be running using memory. can I end them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager/632abd16-12a2-494d-883c-f154c772ccae
  4. Strange Unknown Programs Running in Task Manager!!

Strange Unknown Programs Running in Task Manager!!: Since earlier today I have noticed two strange processes running in my Task Manager and it has made me quite worried as I have never seen these tasks before and am unable to find any information regarding them only and was wondering if anyone could help me identify what they...
  5. task manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    task manager: when i try to open task manager it comes up with an error of "c:\WINDOWS\system32\DUI70.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error" i get the same message when i try and factory reset, delete a bluetooth device, and other stuff like that. also, i...
  6. Windows 10 Will not update, Will not run CMD, Will not Run task manager, will not run media...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Will not update, Will not run CMD, Will not Run task manager, will not run media...: SEE THE SUBJECT LINE! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-will-not-update-will-not-run-cmd-will/824b407f-dd71-46a4-9c60-c2cfcc5c738e
  7. task manager

task manager: task manager will not log out of apps says operation can't be completed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/task-manager/438f0773-4953-428b-a99d-10dcbc38d79d
  8. TASK MANAGER

TASK MANAGER: When I open Task Manager I get the following: APPS (1) BACKGROUND PROCESSES (75) WINDOWS PROCESS (98) I have no idea what all these processes are nor how they got there. I had Windows 10 on my previous computer, never saw such larger number of processes running. I'm...
  9. Running Task Manager fixes random freze

Running Task Manager fixes random freze: Hi, I have two screen setup. Randomly, probably 3 or 4 times a week, the applications on one scree seem to freeze. Eg if it mail, I cant click on anything. However, I have found if i do ctrl alt del and run Task Manager, it unlocks everything! So, I have a...
  10. Task Manager not running

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager not running: I have added a new task to the ones already populated which I suppose were in Win7 The new task or the present tasks are not running as there is no entry in the history or recently run file are there other steps necessary to get the new task manager to start up ? 17916