Windows 10: Intel® Smart Sound Technology Intel® SST Driver for Intel HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg000

Discus and support Intel® Smart Sound Technology Intel® SST Driver for Intel HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg000 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new HP laptop but I format it because I hate all these plug in and advertisement comes with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nightearth, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Intel® Smart Sound Technology Intel® SST Driver for Intel HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg000

I bought a new HP laptop but I format it because I hate all these plug in and advertisement comes with it.INTELAUDIO\CTLR_DEV_A0C8&LINKTYPE_06&DEVTYPE_06&VEN_8086&DEV_AE50&SUBSYS_0000003C&REV_0001

:)

nightearth, Dec 10, 2021

2. Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED !!!Problems!!!

Hi!

I am having the exact same problem listed above, and successfully uninstalled the driver, and after restarting it reappeared again with the yellow triangle. I installed the Assistant but it did not help in reinstalling or updating the "Intel(R) Smart
    Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED" driver. What next?

AmberLakey, Dec 10, 2021
  3. Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel SST) Audio Controller Issue

I'm having issue with the Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel SST) Audio Controller on Aspire VN7-792G.

I'm on Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.164).

The Device Manager shows I have the latest driver but troubleshooting has shown 'Audio services not responding' and the issue is not fixed.

I've tried Intel Driver Update Utility 2.4 but no drivers showed up after scanning.

Regards,

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Daniel Vong, Dec 10, 2021
  4. Intel® Smart Sound Technology Intel® SST Driver for Intel HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg000

Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED !!!Problems!!!

So... I am having problems with my Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED driver... I look on device manager and It has a little triangle with an ! mark inside of it... I have disabled, enabled, updated the driver but nothing seems to be working...
    When I go to uninstall the driver it asks if I want to delete the driver software for this device... I am not sure how to properly uninstall and then reinstall it... Could you please help me? Also if that does not work what are some other options I could do
    to get it fixed?

HarryO'Dea, Dec 10, 2021
Thema:

Intel® Smart Sound Technology Intel® SST Driver for Intel HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg000

1. Intel® Smart Sound Technology Intel® SST Driver for Intel HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg000 - Similar Threads - Intel® Smart Sound

2. Intel smart sound technology OED AND SST not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel smart sound technology OED AND SST not showing: Intel smart sound technology OED AND SST not showing in device manager in system devicesLAPTOP: ASUS ROG STRIX G 531GDWINDOWS 10 64 BIT 22H2 ANY WAY TO INSTALL IT? I CAN'T CHOOSE AUDIO OUTPUT BECAUSE OF IT....
  3. Intel smart sound technology OED AND SST not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel smart sound technology OED AND SST not showing: Intel smart sound technology OED AND SST not showing in device manager in system devicesLAPTOP: ASUS ROG STRIX G 531GDWINDOWS 10 64 BIT 22H2 ANY WAY TO INSTALL IT? I CAN'T CHOOSE AUDIO OUTPUT BECAUSE OF IT....
  4. Intel smart sound technology OED AND SST not showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Intel® Trusted Execution Technology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel® Trusted Execution Technology: Currently my computer run by windows 10 i want upgrade to win11.my cpu is not integrated PTT or TPM but have "Intel® Trusted Execution Technology" In that case can i upgrade win 11...
  6. Intel® Trusted Execution Technology

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel® Trusted Execution Technology: Currently my computer run by windows 10 i want upgrade to win11.my cpu is not integrated PTT or TPM but have "Intel® Trusted Execution Technology" In that case can i upgrade win 11...
  7. Intel® Smart Sound Technology Intel® SST Driver for Intel HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg000

Intel® Smart Sound Technology Intel® SST Driver for Intel HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg000: I bought a new HP laptop but I format it because I hate all these plug in and advertisement comes with it.INTELAUDIO\CTLR_DEV_A0C8&LINKTYPE_06&DEVTYPE_06&VEN_8086&DEV_AE50&SUBSYS_0000003C&REV_0001...
  8. Intel® Smart Sound Technology Intel® SST Driver for Intel HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel® Smart Sound Technology Intel® SST Driver for Intel HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg000: I bought a new HP laptop but I format it because I hate all these plug in and advertisement comes with it.INTELAUDIO\CTLR_DEV_A0C8&LINKTYPE_06&DEVTYPE_06&VEN_8086&DEV_AE50&SUBSYS_0000003C&REV_0001...
  9. Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.: Because of Intel® Rapid Storage Technology, my (D:) drive is missing and become Recovery disk. I can't find my (D:) drive on my PC because of the array volume. How can I get my (D:) drive again?...
  10. Intel Smart Sound Technology

Intel Smart Sound Technology: I'm having problems with sound drivers. Yesterday I had no sound at all and after extensive query, downloaded the RealTek audio driver which brought back the sound but now I am getting sound through the display when my headphones are plugged in. In device manager I see a...